Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A message to Gas miners guild
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ID: Shiro Soare
[Image: 41-42.jpg]
Subject: Spiky thingy

Konichiwa Gas miners guild...

Um... Few days earlier on my day off i...um... was kinda lost again, but i saw this spiky thingy. I was really suprised, it was nice but a little scary too. I didnt know what it was back then but when i returned home, a friend of mine told me that its actualy a ship. I was really curious about what kind of ship and he said me that it was made by Gas miners guild.

So, um... I would like to learn more about this... Can you help me..?
wrong thread
Incoming transmission'€¦
To: Shiro Soare
Re: Question concerning spiky thingy

Konnichiwa Shiro,
When I first read your message I was concerned this "spiky thingy" was some foreign outpost. I assume you were in the Sigmas?
However looking at your vid capture I see it is one of our T-493 heavy fighters, most likely on patrol. This heavy fighter is called a Karasu. Karasu means a bird of prey, specifically a "raven".
This agile ship is the back bone of our security forces and are tailored to nebula sorties. If you see one again please honor the pilot with your cooperation. To do otherwise may result in use of your escape pod.

I appreciate your wisdom to contact us directly concerning sightings in the Sigmas, we consider knowledge gold nuggets. We wish you a peaceful journey and hope you enjoy your time off in the Sigmas.

Sore dewa,
Tanaka
Guild Master

'€¦End of transmission
***Incoming transmission***
[Image: credits1-1.jpg]

Well, i dont know if i was there...umm.. sigmas. You know, if i knew where i was then i wouldnt be lost back then. I will remember the place next time.

S-so... it really is a ship? N-no joking..?
Hmm... KA-RA-SU... Ka-ra-su...Karasu...I like it. C-can i try it..? I mean can i fly in one? You see, i...i think i have some credits left...i...i can pay. A-also... if we can meet, i guess i could use some instruction how to fly it, that of course if you permit me...

***Transmission remains open***
Incoming transmission'€¦
Re: Question concerning spiky thingy

Konnichiwa Shiro,
There are requirements to fulfill for one to pilot a Karasu. For example, complete background information on yourself along with reasons you require a Karasu.
Once approved a contract must be signed. We do not take use of our equipment lightly. Given that you do not recall where you are or where you've been I doubt your suited.
In any event please submit your background information including affiliations. In addition, list your intended use of our karasu. Once recieved we will review your application.

Sore dewa,
Tanaka
Guild Master

'€¦End of transmission
[Image: 11.jpg]

Okay then... *clears her throat and starts reading from a small card she is holding in her hand*
*takes a deep breath*

I, Shiro Soare, member of 44th battlegroup of Co... Tsk hard to read... Co-lo-nial Republic, would like to ask for a permission to use one of your ships, namely Karasu...
However this craft... that if you alow me to have one, of course... wont be used as direct military vessel. While i still miss exact data of combat efectivness, durability and agility, i hope it can withstand a fight or two.

*stops reading for a while to catch a breath*

Okay now where i was? Oh, what i will use it for...

You see, while i do serve in military, i have a life too and one needs a day without fighting and military stuff... So if i wont be currently in duty i would prefer to have a ship that can protect me. I use to travel a lot...meeting new people...going new places...but unfortunately i get lost quite often too... some extra protection can come in handy...

That should be it...Oh yes and... technical data...

Name: Shiro.Soare
Licence(id): Freelancer

Looking forward to your reply... i hope it will be positive.
Incoming transmission'€¦
Re: Karasu Lic

Konnichiwa Shiro,
Congratulations your background has been approved and the GMG have granted you permission to pilot a Karasu once the following formalities are complete.
Please fill in and sign the following agreement.
Once the agreement has been sign, submitted, and credits have been received by the GMG armoury you may purchase one Karasu.

Quote:GMG Ship License Agreement
Shiro Soare will make a six million credit deposit to '€œGMG|Armoury'€.
In return, Shiro Soare will be granted a single license for one Karasu.
'€¢ The entire deposit will not be refunded even if the ship or technology is returned to the GMG.
'€¢ Hostile action against GMG's political and economic allies as well as House police, military, and corporations is forbidden.
'€¢ If GMG discovers the equipment is used unlawfully these funds will be allocated to establish a bounty on the offender.
I agree to all terms stated above.
Signed,

Sore dewa,
Tanaka
Guild Master

'€¦End of transmission
***Incoming transmission***

[Image: 10-1-1.jpg]

Re: YAY

Arigatōgozaimasu, i promise i will take great care of your Karasu, also i promise to behave.

GMG Ship License Agreement
Shiro Soare will make a six million credit deposit to '€œGMG|Armoury'€.
In return, Shiro Soare will be granted a single license for one Karasu.
'€¢ The entire deposit will not be refunded even if the ship or technology is returned to the GMG.
'€¢ Hostile action against GMG's political and economic allies as well as House police, military, and corporations is forbidden.
'€¢ If GMG discovers the equipment is used unlawfully these funds will be allocated to establish a bounty on the offender.
I agree to all terms stated above.
Signed,
シロ_/_Shiro Soare__

***End of Transmission***

EDIT: FL is getting NO U at me... I will send the cast over ASAP.
***Incoming File/Opening***
[Image: bez_nzvu.jpg]
***Data upling cut off***