Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The End
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A mangled Blood Dragon Katana enters Chugoku's dock one of its wings torn off and a very weary pilot exists. the cockpit with a blood stained sword.

Rangu Hikari last Teichou of the Blood Dragon Nova's walks through the corridors with a down look upon his face, many of his subordinates address him but all he could do was walk past without word.

-Damned Imperial dogs... they have ruined the code of kusari. such a uncitely act, they gave their word and still they opened fire. If only they took my offer their commander is all whom would have been lost.-

[Image: screen41.jpg]

-Why does the Nova's exist? Once we protected this land from the False emperor now i am to just sit back and watch such atrocities happen before my very own eyes?-

Rangu slams his arm agains the wall followed by the young lady next to him jumping out of her skin

"Teichou?"

"Not now, iko i have much on my mind."

"But Teichou... your sword... are you hurt?"

-Thats right, i picked up a pod after the Havana went critical apparently the Captain put a fake transponder on the pod to direct the persuers away from him... A cunning ploy, i wished to return the individual to his people... Killing such a man at a time like this would just spoil my saki. But alas the fool got into the cockpit while heading home and i had to dispatch him.-

"It is nothing, Iko just move along"

-This has gone on long enough... staying here as a lone Teichou shant further our goals, if i wish to further Kusari i must go about this a different way.-

Rangu drops his katana to the ground while Iko rushes to pick it up

"Take that sword to his rightful heir to the throne Iko, tell him my thoughts are always with him. This is not betrayal... This is for Kusari as a whole."

Iko Replies

"HAI!"

-I guess its time to end the Reign of the Nova, Time for me to join 'him'.-