Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Administrator Dennis Jameson
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[incoming.signal]
[decrypting.signal]

To: Administrator Dennis Jameson, Planet Malta, Omicron-Alpha-System, Sirius-Sector
[Rerouting: --direct transmission--]
Source: Montelimar-Base, Dauphine-System, Kingdom of Gallia
Topic: Access to maltese installations
[decoding.message]
[message.loads - opening.visual-transmission - reads]

[Image: Aumont-PH.png]

Salut, mon ami Jameson,

As I do not want to request more as the needed time from you, and as we both are quite occupied people, I would like to come directly to the point.
I have, as you might know of course, business in and around the sectors that are under sovereignty of the maltese nation, but being forced to arrange myself with the natives just on the Ports in the Tau-Systems is quite... ...unproductive.
Therefor I want to ask you for approval to be allowed using your fine people installations - to name them: the maltese stations and bases in the Tau-Systems, the Omicron-System after the jump from Lorraine and of course those within the Omicron-Alpha-System.
Let me know your answer, mon ami.

Maybe I should note here that my so called affiliation changed, as far as that is possible, from reading a transponder of the Free Brigands to that of the Unione Corse - just for the record.

Vive le Gallia.

Au revoir,
Yours Christian.
[visual-transmission.canceled - message.closed]
[encrypting.signal]
[signal.lost]
[From: D. Jameson]
[To: Christian Aumont]
[Re: My permission]

Good day, Mr Aumont.

I will grant your request seeming as you have proven yourself to be eager to assist the nation in the past, and continue to do so even now.

Be sure to tell me if any citizen of the nation lays their hands upon you and I will see to it that they are scolded for their poor manners towards the people I choose to trust.

Until we meet again.

[Transmission terminated]