Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Vagrant Raiders to the Captain of the Galactica
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission...
...Decryption in Progress...
COMPLETED
Sender: Petrucci, John

[Image: CommIDPetrucci.gif]

Greetings, Captain.

Thank you again for the hundred or so units of Deuterium, it'll go a long way to replenishing our reserves.

Now as we discussed in Omega-49, you said you had access to some shipbuilding materials. If you could provide a list, and confirm your interest, this relationship could be very beneficial to the both of us.

The Vagrant Raiders pay their "inside" people very well. I look forward to hearing from you.

Petrucci out.

End of transmission.
Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: Nemanja Jovic

Greetings good Sir. First of all, I'd personally like to thank you for contacting me regarding the arrangement of some good 'deals'. It's such a pleasure to speak with such a people like you, not to mention the business.

Also, before getting on point, I'd just like to point out that the Mastodon class transport ship that I encountered you with is not owned by me, but a mate of mine who is on a medical leave at the moment. As we traders say, we need as biggest traders we could get to make it living, don't you agree ?
But that's just temporary.

As you have noticed, many times in the past our paths have been crossed but I never got a chance to know you better, unfortunately. It seems that my doubts have been confirmed and neglected all them bad rumors that have been been said about you. The people under your command seems to be pretty reasonable. Please correct me if I'm mistaken about the chain of command.

So, regarding the shipbuilding materials .. Yes Indeed, I believe so that I've got access to plenty of them.

I don't know what exactly do we speak off, so please let me send you the list :

- Super Alloy
- Engine Components
- High Temp. Alloy
- Ship Hull Pannels
- Superconductors
- Quantum Multiplexors
- Nano-Capacitors

Although, some of them materials aren't for structual integrity only. For example, Quantum Multiplexors are used for an overall increase in system efficiency.

I sincerely hope that you're pleased with the list mentioned above. But none of them built ships cannot start without the fuel can they ? I could get some deuterium for that aswell, which wouldn't be a problem at all.

You know, I know the guy who knows the guy.

But just to avoid a misunderstanding, I might do this business we spoke about in me original little trader with callsign: "Darkxy's.Lil'-Angel" because it's very small and sneaky.
Strange name for a trader, don't you think ? -chuckles-

Please forgive my curiosity, but I do hope that this transmission was highly encrypted, because I wouldn't like a men in black to knock on me door, one morning.

I hope to hearing more from you, gentlemen.

-Yours sincerley.

End of Transmission
Incoming Transmission...
...Decryption in Progress...
COMPLETED
Sender: Petrucci, John

[Image: CommIDPetrucci.gif]

Mr. Jovic, thank you for getting back to me so promptly. And do not worry about encryption. Point-to-point transmissions sent with a Spyglass communication array are impossible to intercept.

We would be delighted to accept a shipment of the following (in Sirian-Standard-Units):
Quote:
  • 1000 Super Alloy
  • 500 Engine Components
  • 500 High Temperature Alloy
  • 250 Nano-Capacitors
  • 1750 Quantom Multiplexors

We do not need hull panels at this time, since very recently, we obtained a shipment of them.

We can discuss payment in-person. I give you my word, it will be generous for such a shipment.

If these arrangements can be made, please confirm here, and the location for delivery can be decided.

Petrucci.

End of transmission.
Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: Nemanja Jovic

It's such a pleasure for me to accept this. No worries, everything will go smooth.

Also in the meantime, please contact me where would you like these to be delivered.

-Yours sincerely.

End of Transmission