Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Golden Chyrsanthemums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
De-crypting message-

Good day to you ma'am.

You hear the voice is male,well spoken and Bretionian, but slightly rough.

For now I do not wish to say my name, nor whom I repersent, but all will become clear if you allow me to meet with you. In which I would like to discuss a proposition for which we are likely to supply several goods to your bases, after successful talks and of yourselfs showing us the location of your base's.

I would like to meet in either one of the Independant Worlds or the Border Worlds Systems, specifically the Taus or on of the following, Kepler or Galileo.

Please contact me soon for when you may be able to discuss business.

Yours Gratefully

Message ends-
Incomming Transmission

Source
: Office of the Okasan, Ainu
Subject: Re: Meeting

Konnichiwa man without a name.

As for the meeting, we would propose Saturday, the 28th, around 19.00 SMT, on Padua in Galileo.
Please let us know if this fits into your plans.
Domo arigato.

Transmission Ends
Incoming Transmission

De-crypting message

The same man is heard

I believe I will not be able make it at that time on that day. I however can make it on the Friday beforehand at the same location and time.

He pauses for a while, taking a few breaths

Please contact me to confirm the plans.

Yours Faithfully

Message ends-
Incomming Transmission

Source
: Office of the Okasan, Ainu
Subject: Re: Meeting

Konnichiwa man without a name.

We regret it, but for now it seems that noone can come to you from our side at this time.
However, we might find someone if you could tell us a few more dates from your side.

Thanks in advance.

Transmission Ends
Incoming transmission

I can meet you very late on Saturday Night, at the stroke of midnight. Saying midnight with a certain amount of satisfaction. I can also meet practically after midday on the following sunday if that is not suitable.

Message ends