Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: BHG CORE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
****Incoming transmission****

To: BHG Core regional commander.
Coalition Incursion into outlining sectors.

This is not a request to purchase a ship as the tag states but rather a warning. I'€™ve been working with some Freelancers who are concerned about events between the lower Omega systems, the Tau systems and now the Gallia systems.

I don'€™t particularly care what happens to independent corporations but it seems the IMG and ICMG are getting themselves in the middle.

A long old enemy, the Coalition, should send chills up the spines of anyone who can remember why we all traveled out to the reaches of space in the first place. Yet, efforts are slowly being made to allow them access to materials, weapons, and resources, even pacts are being made in this regard. One of my scouts ran into this and I hope it proves my point.

[Image: detect.jpg]
[Image: Image1.jpg]
[Image: Image2.jpg]
[Image: Image3.jpg]
[Image: Image4.jpg]
[Image: Image5.jpg]

The Tau systems are a far cry from the region of space we all thought and hoped the Coalition forces would remain in. To say they are no threat to us is impotence! The same way generations cannot wipe away the anger felt by the Outcasts towards the other House systems or the Royals in their driving force to re-enter the inner systems, is the same impending danger we face from the Coalition presence now.

I know the Guild is researching highly classified projects back from the Sol war times. That technology is needed to ensure security not only to ours in the Guild but the security and safety of our homes. Now an old curse from those very times are returning. Not to mention the impending thrust forward into house space from the Royal Navy.

I respectfully suggest you look into this matter further.

****End Communication****
:: incoming transmission ::

comm id: blocked

message begins:

Who the hell are you?

end of message.

To: BHG Core regional commander.
Coalition Incursion into outlining sectors.

This is Paul Spire, former commander of the Mako Battleship Righteous Fire. Though I am no longer part of the Guild, I fought beside many honorable and determined people we considered family. I had to leave for family reasons, my real family. Though this action would keep me from my command, I still hold to the values that the Bounty Hunters and the Core hold. With the strain with the Zoners and incursions of the Nomads and Outcasts, (I have been watching this get worse,) we cannot risk the internal security of the house systems, not to mention the Core resources and technologies if what i'm learning has any merrit.

I hold no rank, no status and no command under the Bounty Hunters or Core, but I hope I still have a voice.

I implore you to consider the issues from the new Coalition and Royal navy forces. I fear that if they can make pacts and negotiations with independent factions so easily, they may be no stopping them and the Core cannot afford a war on three fronts.

****Transmission Ended****
---Incoming Transmission---
---Max DeVirgo, Guildmaster---
---BHG|Core-Guildhall, Omega-56---

Nothing that you report regarding the SCRA and the actions by this renegade group would surprise us. We already have proof that they are supporting the Order now in their feeble attempt to retain sole control of Nomad technology. Now seeing that they are working with this new group - well, that's worthy of some investigation.

I will order a small task force to this new system of Langaudoc, to learn what we can for our own knowledge. Certainly we have some free forces for a short period, since we have been ... relieved ... of our responsibilities of helping to defend Freeport 11 from the Nomad incursions temporarily. We shall see what we see when we get there.

---End Transmission---
:: incoming transmission ::

comm id: blocked

comm id unblocked

comm id: Damian Damoclass

message begins:

Ah, Spire. I remember your name now.

Like DeVirgo said, we've had our eyes on that lot for a while. Some of our boys are already running around the TAUs and some additional ships will be sent that way to see what's what.

Damian Damoclass

end of message.

To: BHG Core

Then I hope this can be stopped before its too late. Fight well.

****End transmission****