Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: IMG Guildmaster Nickolas Hargreaves
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Comm Channel: Open
To: IMG Guildmaster Nickolas Hargreaves
Subject: The Hood, Dublin System

Sir,
Having just been redeployed to the Essex in the Dublin System i have completed my tour of inspection and have found several areas in which i can make improvements.
The first of these is The Hood. Now i understand that some of your lads found the thing and did a lot of work to get her useable again but that does not give you lads the right to let all sorts of riff raff dock there. Let me give you some examples if i may.

After chaseing down some pirates caught in the act of fireing on a defensless miner they dock on the Hood because they " can ".

Several Hogosha, Gaian and other enemies of the crown have been seen undocking from there.

Foriegn traders and miners who's house is at war with Bretonia have been seen useing The Hood as a base of operations.

The Dublin system is experiencing difficult times at the moment and The Hood is not helping matters at all.

This will stop.

Get your lads sorted out there or i will. The next time i have reports of pirates or vessels whos house Bretonia is at war with useing The Hood as a docking point i will have no choice but to bring The Essex alongside The Hood to make damn sure this stops.
Either by words to The Hoods crew or by shooting largs chunks of hull from her.

Yours
Admiral Jack Frost

Comm Channel: Closed
***Incoming Transmission***

ID: IMG Trade Division Director
Subject: Roll Call

I am well aware of the occasional visit by all kinds of vessels to the Hood, including and not limited to Mollies, Junkers, Borderworld traders, and Gaian ships. We have on previous occasions requested Armed Forces and Police patrols to be increased in the Hood's vicinity to put a stop to this, as we are unable to do so ourselves. We are a mining guild, not soldiers, and are barely equipped to drive off pirates harassing our mining operations.

As for your invitation to relocate the Essex to the Hoods perimiter: I would wholeheartedly welcome the protection this warship offers. Be aware that the Hood, as a civilian base, has limited defensive capabilities. It is not the warship she once was.

That being said, I will request our guard forces to alert the Bretonian police forces should pirates and/or Kushari be seen in the vicinity of the Hood. After all, they harm our own mining operations as much as they pose a threat to you. We share the Armed Forces concern for the situation in the Dublin system, but we neither have the men nor the resources to do much about it.

If you wish to coordinate with our local patrols, I would request you contact them directly. As guests in Bretonian space they are subject to Bretonian law, and will assist as able. However, considering our own resources and combat capacity compared to your own, I really do not see how much help we can be.

[color=#FFCC00]***End Transmission***

---Incoming transmission---
ID: Ron Matterson , Independent Miners Guild.
Subject: The Hood.
[color=#000000]

Admiral Frost, My apologies on the situation in dublin.

The Official IMG policy on docking rights on the hood are simple.

Kusarians are not allowed on. period.
Outcasts and corsairs are not allowed on. Period.
It is not to be used for any unlawful actions, and will not support any breaches of bretonian law.

That Means that should your officers and pilots contact the stationmaster, he'll follow all docking restrictions ordered on unlawful vessels. It has never been our intent in the Independent Miners Guild, to do anything that disturbs the peace in dublin, or bretonia.

Ron matterson.
[color=#FF0000]Directer of Research, Development and Defense.
Independent Miners Guild

---Transmission ended, Channel open---