Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [DIC] RP notice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
my 5 can take their 60, any day, Mantrid

also, I meant your inner sanctum.
the private, higher ups only one.
nothing on the internet is secure.
' Wrote:We've had plenty of experience with a community whose admins have been on power-trips with the Banhammer, several communities infact. It just shows us what kind of person they are. The fact that nobody has forced us to leave yet shows that the admins who have read this so far are actually nice.

And whatever creditability you had just went down the whirl pool.................
Quote:We've had plenty of experience with a community whose admins have been on power-trips with the Banhammer, several communities infact. It just shows us what kind of person they are. The fact that nobody has forced us to leave yet shows that the admins who have read this so far are actually nice.

*raises hand* Tony?
' Wrote:A few things

1) our forum is much larger than it appears, notice that about 800 posts are missing from public sight? The discovery operation is one of these hidden sections, because the Primarch of Prime Legion (Kobi), is one of the few influential members who did not like discovery, having had several bad experiences on Berlin Server.

Edit: As one of our members said: "Yes, we are so going to put our tactical information pertaining to any of our operations where spies can see it"
This isn't the Berlin server, so he shouldn't act like it is. Hiding so much information will make outsiders think the worst, not that they aren't already (as you can see by the criticism in this thread).

Quote:2) Axis Inc is not what you want for blood dragon members, they spend too long voting on how things should be done that things never get done, and their idealist democracy gets in the way of their progress. Imagine the U.S. Senate, except they do nothing but take coffee breaks.
The BLACK Dragon Society is made up of Hogosha, NOT BLOOD Dragons. Your mistake shows that you still have a lot to learn about this server and its player factions.

Quote:Edit2: Administration is considering cutting the BPL legion (the ones taking outcasts) from the package, and wants to know if this will satisfy you people.
That will still leave the Bretonian-Kusari war very one-sided in favor of Bretonia.

EDIT: pipboy beat me on the BLACK/BLOOD Dragon confusion.
Could somebody please award this thread with the record of being the fastest growing one in no time at all!?!
I am going to sleep..

On topic: Hope this thing gets resolved..
The Members of the empire would collectively like to mention, that we have spent close to 4 years in total forging the various groups and communities which make up the Damorean Imperial Covenant, and that we arent entirely taking kindly to being told we have to figure out who we are again, we have an entire book (pdf) about how the empire came into existence, and how all our inner workings have been operating, so much so that we do not feel the need to take the time to re-write our history. We are however willing to play along with the next closest ideals we come across.

So what is it? do you want us to fit in? or do you want us to create our own identities, please make up your collective minds, because we've made up ours.
' Wrote:We've had plenty of experience with a community whose admins have been on power-trips with the Banhammer, several communities infact. It just shows us what kind of person they are. The fact that nobody has forced us to leave yet shows that the admins who have read this so far are actually nice.

They are nice, but also quite strict when it comes to people who break the rules. Which is how admins should be.

Most of the community is nice. We aren't trying to chase you off, just... Educate you in our ways. It seems like you don't have the power to actually change anything as far as the RP of your faction goes, so you may wish to invite someone who does (the Emperor or whomever) over here so that he can discuss possible changes and compromises directly.

Edit: Also, having a great and extensive history is great, but it means nothing to us if it doesn't explain you being here. Just popping into being on our server doesn't cut it.
DIC, my comment was directed to Mantrid, not you. I would love to see you all come here and become integral parts of Disco; but I take offense at Mantrid's comment that implied anyone could just force their way on by sheer weight of numbers.
' Wrote:So what is it? do you want us to fit in? or do you want us to create our own identities, please make up your collective minds, because we've made up ours.
Yea emigrate to another country, stand up in the train station and yell that as loud as you can and see how many people lynch you...
' Wrote:Yea emigrate to another country, stand up in the train station and yell that as loud as you can and see how many people lynch you...

So neither?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7