Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To GMG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: opensap.png]
COMM ID : Solomon Keynes, Zoner Guard
Topic: Weapon request and a right of way

Dear Madams and Sirs,

I am going to be brief.
So I lead a scientist team in our old Zoner juggernaut to study Nomad. However we have encounter some problem with them. And we need a little more firepower. I know That A.D.M.I.N Tech chart allow us to use weapons freely. But we prefer to ask instead of go and take what we need.
So we need 10 CB-100.

Secondly near you guard system, we know they are another system call sigma 60,could we have the right of way to go there by go thought Sigma-59. And could we have some docking permission to resupply in your facilities ? (but this will happen in few occasion our juggernaut can stay weeks without resupply)

If you need something in exchange please ask.

Sincerely Cpt. Keynes.
[Image: closesap.png]

[Image: Prowlers.png]

Incoming Transmission

To: Solomon Keynes
Subject: Access through 59 and Weapons
Priority: High

Message reads:

Konban-wa Solomon-san,

Arigato for asking ahead of time, Solomon-san. We certainly appreciate such displays of civility and respect. Fleeting qualities in a sector rife with conflict these days. So it's turrets for your Jinkusu and access to Sigma-59 you want? Well, friend, that shouldn't be too much of a problem.

The turrets you requested can be found on Niigata Station, the home of my peers and myself. We can provide our design of primary and secondary turrets as well as a fairly broad selection of commonly known turret designs used throughout the sector.

In order to retrieve them you'll require going into Sigma-59. For nearly two centuries we've kept that system a well guarded system. Word of the sytem has slowly leaked out, no doubt due to the rapid industrial construction underway within, and this was to be expected. We will grant you access to Sigma-59 and know this that as soon as construction is complete the doors to the system will be completely opened but still our most heavily guarded system.

Now we didn't miss you mentioning "through" Sigma-59, into Sigma-60 and beyond. Well, we know what is beyond...Outcasts. You may or may not already know this but in that direction is the heart of Outcast space as well as their most effective fleets. It could be that you will be able to come and go from there, it could be that you can't but I shall warn you that our stance with the Outcasts is hostile as well as any of their supporters. Our paramilitary troops are trained to be on the lookout for any activity involving the Outcasts and I hope your conduct does not raise their suspicions. If there is anything we should know beforehand, I suggest you inform us as soon as possible.

If all is as harmless as it seems to be, then no problem. Access to Sigma-59 is granted and request for our weaponry is granted.

Sayonara,
Guild Master Raikoke

Transmission Ends
Topic: Weapon request and a right of way

Greetings Raikoke

Thanks for the weaponry and the access.
We are not here to do anything with or against outcast. We don't want be in trouble with anyone except Nomad. However the only thing we can do is report here the outcast activity we will probably seen.

The reason for our presence in sigma 60 is simple : Few days ago we send some probes in IOTA system but the nebula in this system block their transmission except in the direction of the sigma 60 system.
Those data are important for us. And I don't think that annoy the outcast as we don't go in their home system.

So we keep this channel open in case of outcast encounter in sigma 60.

Sincerely Cpt. Keynes.
Topic: Again some weapon

Greetings again

After a week of test we can say one thing : perfect. So now we have complete the repair and the Sapientia is an operational warship. But now we also have our lab ship The Kyrie.Eleison.II an Aquillon class lead by my second officer Ekko Jinks. To protect it we will need again some of your weaponry .

Sincerely Cpt. Keynes.
[Image: Prowlers.png]

Incoming Transmission

Subject: GMG Weapons
Priority: Normal

Message reads:

Konnichiwa,

So far I have not received any report of misconduct or abuse of trust on your part. In further trust we will grant you access to any of our weaponry you deem fit for your needs. A token of faith in our judgement.

Arigato for your request,
Guild Master Raikoke

Transmission Ends

Greetings again

That's been a while since our last talk, If I remember correctly, I was during your skirmish with Kusari ex-Government and it was about some supply for you.
However I contact you again for some of your weaponry again. We have modified by ourselves our old Jinkusu to something better. So can we buy again some of your weaponry ?

Sincerely Cpt. Keynes.

*** Boosting Signal ***

Quote:
Greetings again

That's been a while since our last talk, If I remember correctly, I was during your skirmish with Kusari ex-Government and it was about some supply for you.
However I contact you again for some of your weaponry again. We have modified by ourselves our old Jinkusu to something better. So can we buy again some of your weaponry ?
Sincerely Cpt. Keynes.

[Image: tarokatsuorevamp.png]

Konnichiwa, Keynes-san!

The weapons that you've requested are yours. I'm sure you're familiar with Sigma-59 already, as we noticed your presence there as late as of yesterday. You'll find the weapons there, and good luck to you!

Guild Master Taro Katsuo,
Sayonara!
[Image: opensap2.png]
Topic:Weaponry and research

Greetings Mr Taro Katsuo.

As usual your weapon system perfectly fit our will. We done the basic test on Nomad they seems to 'enjoy' them as we do.
However some month ago we sent probe to sigma-60 and it seems that the Jump hole had collapsed. That's why we go in sigma-59 there since we got the authorization. We also noticed a new one near, well, your brand new research station : Namura. And that one lead to the famous Omicron Eta, now you have 'sair and 'cast at your backdoor.
Can I ask what research is done there ? Since I lead a scientist group and maybe they could learn from each other.

Sincerely Cpt. Keynes.

*** Boosting Signal ***

Quote:Greetings Mr Taro Katsuo.

As usual your weapon system perfectly fit our will. We done the basic test on Nomad they seems to 'enjoy' them as we do.
However some month ago we sent probe to sigma-60 and it seems that the Jump hole had collapsed. That's why we go in sigma-59 there since we got the authorization. We also noticed a new one near, well, your brand new research station : Namura. And that one lead to the famous Omicron Eta, now you have 'sair and 'cast at your backdoor.
Can I ask what research is done there ? Since I lead a scientist group and maybe they could learn from each other.

Sincerely Cpt. Keynes.

Pages: 1 2