Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Delivering a Message
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Communications Boundary Modification

Source: *Indeterminable*
Destination: *Implacable*
Subject: fufufu

"So, what is this place, I wonder? So dischordant and dissonant? So many conflicting minds?

Not to say it is unfarmiliar, but it lacks a certian charm I am used to... hmm?"

"Who am I you ask? Oh, this time, just a messenger... just a messanger. Perhaps you've heard of me? Hmm?

Perhaps you've heard of a few individuals who have enlisted my services this day. Let's see..."

Take a Wild Guess Wrote:RAAAAAAAWR!

HATE CABBAGES AND EMPERORBAKA AND AOYAGICABBAGE AND BRETOCABBAGES AND GOLDEN CABBAGES WANT ALL TO DIE ARAWRWRAWRAWRAWRAW!

No, I NOT EVER GO BACK! It Bakaland! Even worse then ⑨s times amillion! Want build weapons of mass destruction and destroy it all, Hai? WANT MAKE IT BURN DOWN RAWRGH!

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....*clk*

"My my, what spawn has this world unleashed? And into my own little domain too, hmm?"

"if that was not too obvious to you, then perhaps this 'next' friend of yours can better explain."

Implicit Megalomaniacal Pupetteer #314 Wrote:<::It's been a while, citizens of Sirius. Quite an enjoyable while at that.

<::Some of you are no doubt curious of my and those under my... concern's sudden disappearance? Hmm? Patting yourselves on the back perhaps for getting rid of another thorn in your side.

<::I will be blunt. I have left, by mechinisms of my own creation, to greener pastures not quite as tainted with substrate dissonance and equally manipulated by so many malignant minds. Indeed, I too am guilty of creating so many personas to cover my actions, and bringing in many others as temporary guinea pigs. Nevertheless, it was a nessescary evil.

<::The puppets I created, and the grand scheme that was the Consortium served their purposes well. I was forced to create them simply to gather the resources I needed to leave this place. Initially, it was quite entertaining playing amongst you. But the nostalgia wore off. Your small corner of the universe proved to be afflicted with small minds and weak willed individuals, or those who aspire to be grand manipulators in and of themselves. Those who's egos and conflicts transcend their petty places in society.

<::So I left. I used the Consortium and those individuals I created to raise the powers I needed, took a few individuals I dare say I 'liked', and left, moving on to greener pastures, in another universe.

<::Not that this is the first time, oh no. It has happened many times before, and undoubtedly will happen again. But I'm certian the place I've traveled to is much closer knit and less... hostile... then your little world.

<::Corrective Conquest is unnessescary there.

<::Perhaps though, that is not to say I couldn't have overwritten your world outright. Placed myself in a position of absolute power, or simply moved into a different parallell universe identical to your own, minus all of the dischordiant malignance.

<::But that would be no fun.

<::I will say it outright. I, Ironwatsas, am NOT a being of your world. I never was. I came here out of curiousity as many others like me probably have, got tired of your species' hopes, dreams, and conquests, and left. I'm in a better place now, as are Ame-chan, Udo Ackermann, and others that may not have been my creations, but are now under my influence.

<::Not to brag though, I am simply explaining the circumstances of my... our... abrupt absence.

<::Since it would be impractical and quite undesirable for me to return, and since Ame is liable to go Ax Crazy with nuclear weapons if she were ever to show up here again, I have asked Miss Yakumo to dispatch this message.

<::Oh, and to my various enemies or those who would prey on my acquantinces, "Please don't shoot the messanger." She can manipulate all boundaries and destroy your universe instantly.

<::Feel free to send any responses or good-bye messages to miss Yakumo to me or any of the personas I created. They all still exist, perhaps not as you would think,but they are there. Just as they used to be.

~Watsas.

"Fufu, I never figured 'him' for such an emotional type. Though perhaps it's another one of his clever schemes. Alas, his manipulation skills are... mildly entertaining."

"If he hates your world so much, then it MUST be quite entertaining. Please, do humor me with your comments? Hmm?"

~Yukarin

P.S. You all owe me for releasing these ⑨s into my domain, fufu
Connection to Mainframe established, rerouting to Communications Protocol 4B-13.

Begin Transmission:

<::Bionic Unit \CS\-Kasabian Online.

<::This transmission has been flagged as critical to continued operations in Sirius, beginning analysis.

<:: Analysis Complete, Standard Protocols Engaged.

<:: Transmission Origin <Error>, Identify yourself and transmit your current location to begin immediate retrieval of Critical Personnel from your possesion. Refusal to do so will not be tolerated. You have Three Hundred Seconds to reply.

Transmission Terminated.
"Are these the old puppets the metalhead designed? Hmmfp! Even more annoying then the new ones. Atleast they don't talk back."

"I don't know weather to envy or pity him for needing such tools. A corrupt mind so warped to the point of becoming a mechanical Eldritch Abomination.

Yes, exactly what I'm dealing with now. How fun!"