Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To John c/o [TAZ] central comms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: Premier Alvin Katz of the Coalition

TARGET ID: John Holliday

[Image: commid.jpg]

Dear John,

I know it seems, of late, that I contact you in times of great strife... but I feel the need to personally warn you, and in turn through you, your pilots, about the dangers facing Omega-52.

We are currently bunkered down and preparing our civil defenses for the possibility of invasion from elements of the Bounty Hunter's guild. A formidable force that has a grudge against our recent alliance with various Order elements.

Omega-52's defenses will break the teeth of any potential attack.

However I must warn you that your ships will be in imminent danger if the BHG catches you running supplies to us, your close allies, in this time of war. Be so warned that we will do what we can to protect your ships in this time, but cannot guarantee protection.

On that note, we understand if your ships choose to avoid the conflict zone... however... and this is my personal plea...

Any food supplies you can get through to us in this time... any materials at all... we would be grateful to you and yours.

Our forces participated, this morning, in defending FP-11 whilst the Bounty Hunters stood by and laughed at your plight. The Havana was seriously damaged in an effort to weaken a Nomad battleship enough for our combined fleets to take it down... we bleed for you and yours. Please, John, help my people.

Premier Alvin Katz
Премьер-министр Элвин Кац

Volgograd

Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Революционная Армия Коалиции Сириуса

END TRANSMISSION
[Image: ambassadorsoffice.png]

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: [TAZ]Doc Holliday
To: Premier Alvin Katz
Encryption: Very Heavy

I just received the files from the fire fight in Freeport 11 and I saw the names of the SCRA ships there.
*he nods his head in respect*
I thank you and am honored. I don't go out that way anymore but I do hope that they at least repaired your people enough to get you home. I know resources out there are lacking.

I haven't as of yet gotten all visas on our trade ships but will get the paperwork done on my end to get it started. For those who do, I will have them begin flying goods up there. You stood by us and have done so for some time, now, I will return the favor. I don't care who may oppose us doing it.
Also, if you need it, I can order Med.Force.One into Omega 52. While it's more than able to defend herself, it's a place of peace, medicine and research. Your call.

Now, if you will excuse me old friend, time to get the order out to my people and some paperwork processed.

-Doc
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: Premier Alvin Katz of the Coalition

TARGET ID: John Holliday

[Image: commid.jpg]

Dear John,

I thank you for the quick response, we are currently moving to a heightened state of readiness. If Med-Force-One could be on station, that would be of great assistance, and of great reassurance to our people and military who are feeling the pressure of this impending assualt.

I ask you to be careful of any reprisals that the Bounty Hunters may level at you, as they seemed quite enthusiastic in taunting the Zoners at Freeport 11 in their time of need. They may attempt some duplicity in the coming weeks.

Premier Alvin Katz
Премьер-министр Элвин Кац

Volgograd

Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Революционная Армия Коалиции Сириуса

END TRANSMISSION