Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Dirus Taine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 3605970193_aae2d0310e.jpg]

"Alright, guess it would be good to start one of these again since its been a while since the other one and that name is hardly fitting for the moment, I've been hiding out in the Gallic regions for quite some time now and have met less then pleasant people, but some good ones along the way. I know the LaBrise 'family' work for the Royalist as bounty hunters for any Sirian ships that enter the Gallic borders and I found this out the hard way when three of them tried to 'trap' me as it were, unluckily for them they talked for to long and I was able to make a get away which I might add they were pretty furious about, guess they don't often have things not go their way."

He shifts in to the seat to better get in a relaxed position

"Though not everything is bad around the Gallic worlds. Champagne is quite a good place, has a good snow planet not far from one of the trade lanes and Troyes hosts some supplies that I had left there a long long long time ago. Du Lac one of my old friends is still alive and kicking it seems and that's good to hear. Little picture taken from afar thought it might look a little good in the blue nebula out there."

[Image: screen2bh.png]

"Its quite the sight although I've never been on it, well I have but only for a little while to refuel supply then bugger off agian, every other time I have used the only place I call home and funny enough it has a new name out of all the other names I've had for it, the new one is Seraphim and my fighters Seraph, its good that they match."

[Image: screen1d.png]

"For now, I'll end this and maybe start reporting on things but until then."

"Au Revoir"

Rogue Agent

Well I guess this would be the first document I would want to comment on, was the first day as I was counted as a Order Renegade pilot, having taken my home the Umbra Veantor a Osiris, The Devia Lupus a Resheph light strike reconnaissance cruiser and my Nephthys the most sentimental piece of property from my order days having served my years in this ship. it is what I was born to fight in and was taught so naturally I'd keep it close and take it where ever I go."

Umbra Venator

This contains files on my past that, I guess I could say some of them I was never proud of and well a list of my vessels with a little combat history behind them all, with the Devia Lupus undergoing repairs.... manually... it will take a donkeys age for me to do it, will have to get Jim and his androids to help. the Umbra Venator is active and currently stationed in Coronado ready to move to Gallia if I need to depending on how the BAF works out, my Nephthys is well just a part of my body I guess it goes where I go and its the most comfortable for me.

Black sun armada

From my early days of Exile into the Gallic spaces where I met a lot of people I would consider as friends and they are still around there waiting I guess fighting their war for freedom and rebel against their crown.

Le Conseil

The document that allowed me to harbor in the Council systems, which will be void now due to a newer 'Devision' of the council having formed and most of the old ones going into it but others disappeared.
Public Relations

Allied

None

Friendly

Bretonian armed Forces

Neutral

Nomads
Everyone else

Unfriendly

Pirates

Hostile

Corsairs

[color=#ffcc00]Order
Phantoms

[Image: loft-apartment-in-london-by-urban-spaces-1.jpg]
It was a plain room, not much to the apartment except the rain beating on the window rhythmically, to some was more of a soothing sound which helped calmed Chris' nerves slightly. The keys in his hand had been placed on the glass table before he moved forward to peer out the window into the dark clouds of New Londons orbit, the window didn't take long to fog up as he looked out the glass window remembering today's events and the past few weeks events had been on his mind a lot and because of all this strife he had made his decision to try join the Bretonia Armed Forces currently being enlisted at QCMA some where in the sector although he had yet to actually get there. He turned his wrist to look down at the PDA device flickering every now and again meaning it was time to actually bring his system up to date and with his nerves at an all time high he thought it might be best to satisfy its request. "I'm at London this given day, looking out into the city, its busy and crowded but I like the feel of it the buzzing of life although I hate being around so many Mundanes. I'm here for the QCMA, I guess being that one of my only choices left seems to be with a group of people, with the Phantoms showing up yesterday trying to kill me, its forced me to seek a harbor while the repairs are done to the Umbra Venator, formally Seraphim." Sighing heavily he slides his shoes off and lays on the couch crossing his legs in hopes that he might become lethargic and relaxed. "Before that I had stand offs with the KIF task force severally damaging their two battleships before I my self was forced to disengage and flee...... Before that I had been having conflict with the Corsairs in Dublin having fought beside a old friend of mine, Martian Bridge." He leans his head back switching the device to adjust to his new posture so his voice would still be clear. "Now I'm starting to get desperate starting to run low on resources, I need to let my trade ships get maintenance check ups and the repair drones need repairing themselves, for now I am in a hole and starting to exhaust my last options." With nothing more to add to the report he just closed it slowly and listened to the rain out side beating down on the window slowly willing himself into a light sleep.
The place was quiet, there was no rain to speak of on this day and what ever was left from last nights weather was all but a puddle with every thing so soothing to him once again he had wondered why he had never stayed here in the tranquility of the room where there was much more then peace but a scene of relaxed feeling. He sat down on the couch again placing the keys in the same place and instead of natural sound of rain which he had recorded on the night of his first stay here, with the fresh remembrance of what happened to day he began his log again

"Things only really started going when Hone had asked me about my story as I had arrived to see the KIF flee when I showed up, sad thing was I was set to observational status with the bombers having been able to handle it."

Quote:BPA)Hone.Nathan[SRD]: hows about you tell me your story
BPA)Hone.Nathan[SRD]: sharpish

Umbra.Venator: "I'm a BAF QCMA member... freashly... I was a Order.... Officer before."
BAF|HMS-Sovereign: Ashers: Alert, Alert. Zoner in the system. I repeat, Zoner in the Cambridge system.
Umbra.Venator: "Other then that for police... its all classified."
Umbra.Venator: "What Zoner?"
Umbra.Venator: "If its Devils Unicorn... their harmless."

BPA)Hone.Nathan[SRD]: nope
BPA)Hone.Nathan[SRD]: ok boys

BAF|HMS-Sovereign: Ashers: I was alerted by a passing trader.
BPA)Hone.Nathan[SRD]: to cambridge
Umbra.Venator: "Ashers, may I request you let me talk to the Zoners?"
BPA)Hone.Nathan[SRD]: sure
BPA)Hone.Nathan[SRD]: follow me

BAF|HMS-Sovereign: Ashers: Request granted.
BPA)Hone.Nathan[SRD]: now
BPA)Hone.Nathan[SRD]: soverign; captain ashers pleas

Umbra.Venator: "Least I can talk to them peacefully... and I'll go this way."
Umbra.Venator: "I'm not Incompetent."
With that we had jumped to Cambridge and I spoke for a while trying to grab the Zoner captains attention but as it were it was a Juggernaut and quickly fled into Omega five, but then hone started screaming about Zoners amassing at Omega Three, so our attention shifted there, funny enough It was only three sabers and me and Asher left to try and talk to them.

Quote:BAF|Cdr.Bentley.Asher: Ramey, can we keep this a civil meeting? I will go alone and see whats happening.
BAF|HMS-Sovereign: I don't like this at all.
BAF|HMS-Sovereign: Certainly.
BAF|HMS-Sovereign: I'm all for deplomacy.

Umbra.Venator: "I request I go with Asher."
BPA)Hone.Nathan[SRD]: I recommend allowing Venator to speak with them
BAF|HMS-Sovereign: Ramey: Go for it
Umbra.Venator: He nods. "Merci."
BAF|Cdr.Bentley.Asher: Nearly at the Cambridge gate.
Umbra.Venator: "Ashers.. just be careful of Popess."
BAF|Cdr.Bentley.Asher: Jumping.
BAF|Cdr.Bentley.Asher: Will do.

Umbra.Venator: "Shes not dangerous... just flirty.... a lot... flirty."
BAF|Cdr.Bentley.Asher: I have a wife and two children, so no matter of how much she flirts, she will not get a reaction.
Umbra.Venator: "That is good then."
Umbra.Venator: "Family's... good."

BPA)Hone.Nathan[SRD]: zoners say they will meet you at the freeport
Umbra.Venator: "Zoner... Vessels please tell me who's the main... head of your force."
[TAZ]Devil.Unicorn: We are the hydra love *laughs*
Umbra.Venator: "Hows things going?"
ZDF-EC-Scout.Finch: Well, I'm ZDF Captain, so I can be your choice. Good day there.
Umbra.Venator: "I got a Friend coming along."
[TAZ]Devil.Unicorn: Not bad, hon'
Umbra.Venator: "Salve then."
[TAZ]Devil.Unicorn: Oh? Is he cute?
BAF|Cdr.Bentley.Asher: Jumping to 3 now.
Umbra.Venator: "Hes married and loyal."
BAF|HMS-Sovereign: Ramey: Intresting that there is a corsair..
[TAZ]Devil.Unicorn: *Concordia bawws*
Umbra.Venator: "Greetings Ashers."
[TAZ]Devil.Unicorn: Kallisti sweet heart! All hail Concordia! *She waves*
BAF|Cdr.Bentley.Asher: Good day.
ZDF-EC-Scout.Finch: Good day, mister Ashers.
Umbra.Venator: "Ashes is here on Bretonia's behalf."
ZDF-EC-Scout.Finch: Well, you are welcome to our station in the wonderful independent system Omega-3. What do you want to talk about?
BAF|Cdr.Bentley.Asher: I have an apology, not from the BAF but my own regret.
[TAZ]Devil.Unicorn: What for, sweet heart?
BAF|Cdr.Bentley.Asher: Well, the fact my own people attacked the people that helped me when I was cold and alone.
[TAZ]Devil.Unicorn: *She nods* I see.
BAF|Cdr.Bentley.Asher: By all means I support the Goverment but can you please abide by what they have said?
[TAZ]Devil.Unicorn: Well i will let Bernard do the talks i guess... Not like i don't love to talk... *she giggles*
BAF|Cdr.Bentley.Asher: I am sure this will blow over soon if it is not pushed.
ZDF-EC-Scout.Finch: Well, I'm really glad to see a man of honor in Bretonian Armed Forces. But on the other hand, I want to explain some... Issues we got here.
BAF|Cdr.Bentley.Asher: Feel free, I came to listen.
ZDF-EC-Scout.Finch: Even if we will not discuss the pretext that Bretonian Government used to start the conflict, the situation is clear.
ZDF-EC-Scout.Finch: Territorial claims of Bretonian Crown on Independent Omega-3 system is the thing we can't agree with.
ZDF-EC-Scout.Finch: Any attempts to ban Zoners from our space run into a small obstacle: this is our home.
BAF|Cdr.Bentley.Asher: Omega 3 has always been under the control of the Bretonian Crown, but I agree it is not right to ban you if this is your ho.
BAF|Cdr.Bentley.Asher: *coughs* Home even.

ZDF-EC-Scout.Finch: We can accept Bretonian interests in Omega-3, but we can't accept the territorial claims. And we're not the only ones.
BAF|Cdr.Bentley.Asher: And you have all right, this being your home, to say that and I understand, but the crwon feels differently.
ZDF-EC-Scout.Finch: That's the reason we can discuss it peacefully. But, well, Crown don't act like it wants do discuss it peacefully.
ZDF-EC-Scout.Finch: Mister Roger Hans, that acted here as on a behalf of the Crown recently called ZDF high ranked officers whores and morons.
BAF|Cdr.Bentley.Asher: I agree with you on that. It wasn't a professional approach at all.
ZDF-EC-Scout.Finch: And do you think that it was a professional approach to bring three battleships to Freeport-1 and open fire on us?
BAF|Cdr.Bentley.Asher: Not at all, I would of sent a Diplomatic envoy here.
BAF|Cdr.Bentley.Asher: And I hope you know that the Battleships were not currently under the command of Fleet Admiral Bridge as he was on leave.
Umbra.Venator: "Indeed that is true."
ZDF-EC-Scout.Finch: Well, then I can conjecture that Admiral Bridge is not a bad man. I'm sure that he's a professional and a man of honor.
Umbra.Venator: "He is."
Umbra.Venator: "He is a Personal friend of mine."

[TAZ]Devil.Unicorn: Possibly handsome too?
Umbra.Venator: "I give my word on the matter."
Umbra.Venator: "I'll show you a picture later Popess."
BAF|Cdr.Bentley.Asher: I've seen him rise through the ranks from an Ensign, he is a good man.
[TAZ]Devil.Unicorn: Yay!
ZDF-EC-Scout.Finch: Well, not for record. I find the claims of Armed Forces to captain Tomoe pointless. And I find using them as a reason for...
ZDF-EC-Scout.Finch: Military operation against Zoners a disgrace for the one who was in command of Armed Forces at that moment.

BAF|Cdr.Bentley.Asher: Not with this going on, thank you.
BAF|Cdr.Bentley.Asher: It would, that is why I am here.

BAF|Cdr.Bentley.Asher: I am not under orders I hope you realise.
Umbra.Venator: "I am here as a Guard for Asher."
ZDF-EC-Scout.Finch: Indeed. I understand.
BAF|Cdr.Bentley.Asher: I am also not here as an Officer of the Armed Forces, I am here as another human being.
BAF|Cdr.Bentley.Asher: A human being with connections to High Command.

ZDF-EC-Scout.Finch: I like the way it rings, because it rings true.
BAF|Cdr.Bentley.Asher: The Frontlines in Tau 31 one changed me as a man, I only engage in conflict as a last resort.

At this point things where becoming a bit crowded with RHS, NTF, SCRA and other Zoners and so we started some inner talking having a back up plan so that we may be able to continue these talks some where else such as just inside the Cambridge zone.

Quote:BAF|Cdr.Bentley.Asher: Got a Hessian as well...
BAF|HMS-Sovereign: A vidar?
BAF|Cdr.Bentley.Asher: Yes...
BAF|HMS-Sovereign: Probebly coalition too shortly.
BAF|Cdr.Bentley.Asher: Oh lord
BAF|HMS-Sovereign: Ramey: I'm moving the soverign to the cambridge gate incase it's needed.

Umbra.Venator: "Maybe it would be... wise, to move the talks more into the Bretonian regoins?"
Umbra.Venator: "Invite the Zoners to talk in Cambridge."
BAF|Cdr.Bentley.Asher: We can't, we are under orders not to.
Umbra.Venator: "This might become a delicate situation to handle."
Umbra.Venator: "If worst comes to worst, rather then fight we can leave."

BAF|Cdr.Bentley.Asher: I hope that NFZ still stands...
BAF|HMS-Sovereign: Ramey: Belay those. In the interest of not having diplomacy go to hell again, The two zoners are permitted to jump to Cambridge.
BAF|HMS-Sovereign: Temporarily.

That was the plan should it come to that which it never did thankfully.

Quote:
BAF|Cdr.Bentley.Asher: I hope that NFZ still stands... And does it imply to me?
ZDF-EC-Scout.Finch: Don't worry, Commander, all the people here are our guests and our laws protect everybody who obey them.
ZDF-EC-Scout.Finch: So, nothing will happen to you here.
BAF|Cdr.Bentley.Asher: Ah good, I am pleased of that. Now where were we?
ZDF-EC-Scout.Finch: Please, proceed. We've just noticed that we're all humans and understand each other.
BAF|Cdr.Bentley.Asher: Well, I, like I said am not here under orders. I want peace and I expect so do you.
BAF|Cdr.Bentley.Asher: I am willing to talk, personally to Fleet Admiral Bridge about this matter.
ZDF-EC-Scout.Finch: To be honest, I don't have anything against Bretonia at all. I was born there. Maybe that's why I feel some sympathy to...

ZDF-EC-Scout.Finch: you and want to trust you in this matter. None of us wants another war that leads to nothing, but suffering.
BAF|Cdr.Bentley.Asher: And do I not want a war either, I have been in them since I started my career in the Armed forces. My own sister...she was
BAF|Cdr.Bentley.Asher: Taken from me...
ZDF-EC-Scout.Finch: Why did it happen, mister Asher?
BAF|Cdr.Bentley.Asher: Well *he sniffs*...she wanted to be like me, so she joined the Armed Forces *a tear runs down his cheek*..And she..she...
BAF|Cdr.Bentley.Asher: She was on patrol on the frontlines...a Kusari heavy patrol dropped out of nowhere...
BAF|Cdr.Bentley.Asher: Her wingmen... they were killed instantly..but her..she..she..sh*starts to cry incessively*...She hung on
BAF|Cdr.Bentley.Asher: I was hurrying, I was only at Harris..
BAF|Cdr.Bentley.Asher: But I couldn't save her, my little sis' was taken from me *his redened eyes look into the camera feed* She was taken prisoner.
BAF|Cdr.Bentley.Asher: That is what changed me in the Taus..
BAF|Cdr.Bentley.Asher: I do not want other people to go through that...*tears still rolling down his red cheeks.
ZDF-EC-Scout.Finch: Don't tell anything more. I understand... Well, I'm trying to understand it, I am not able to fully share your feelings...
ZDF-EC-Scout.Finch: But I understand the things you are talking about.
ZDF-EC-Scout.Finch: Believe me, I will do everything I can to stop this madness.
BAF|Cdr.Bentley.Asher: My time is up, I have a Patrol in New London to perform, but I will be back. And I will do all I can to stop these hostilities.
BAF|Cdr.Bentley.Asher: *He sniffs* Till the next time Good folk of Freeport One. *He Salutes*
BAF|Cdr.Bentley.Asher: Umbra, move out.

Umbra.Venator: "Understood."
ZDF-EC-Scout.Finch: Take care there. Help to save Bretonia. *salutes* The next time you will be my personal guest.
BAF|Cdr.Bentley.Asher: Good to hear.
[TAZ]Devil.Unicorn: See you around Chris! *she waves*
BAF|Cdr.Bentley.Asher: Falling back.
Umbra.Venator: "You too... Popess."

After we got back to Cambridge the Sovereign was waiting just on the other side wanting a sitrep

Quote:BAF|HMS-Sovereign: Asher, Explain to me what just happened?
Umbra.Venator: "Its okay... Asher."
Umbra.Venator: "You did good."

BAF|Cdr.Bentley.Asher: What happened is that I became a great negotiating tool at the expense of my own saddness and tears.
BAF|HMS-Sovereign: As I see it, we have two options. the first, is gather our forces and attack.
BAF|HMS-Sovereign: the second is to do nothing

Umbra.Venator: "Nothing will be best."
BAF|Cdr.Bentley.Asher: I suggest nothing.
Umbra.Venator: "Same here... they ended postivly."
Umbra.Venator: "Any hostility... will make what Asher... had to do Void."

BAF|Cdr.Bentley.Asher: After this business has ceased with the Zoners and we are chums again, I am going to Kusari, orders or not to get my sister.
BAF|Capt.A.Blair: Have the Zoners decided to give up the criminal and surrender their position in Omega-3?
Umbra.Venator: "I will Help you Asher."
BAF|Cdr.Bentley.Asher: Ah thank you.

With this done, we went our own ways and I intended to talk to Asher more on the subject to better understand the man as I have sympathy for him, being that I've lost those dear to me and only have my sister, the only thing that is good to me in this cruel sector

It was some time after that I heard a Corsair was laying siege to Freeport one and out of the urge of my morality I decided to intervene.

Quote:Christopher.Dangen: "There a Corsair ship here causing trouble?"
Dajia_De'Lacroix: Well theres trouble if ive ever seen it.
Dajia_De'Lacroix: and yes there is.

Christopher.Dangen: "This is my only warning, leave while you have the chance."
CTF~"Cannibilizer": Rodrigo: *chuckles* no hermando.. just paying back some vermin who call themselves zoners
Christopher.Dangen: "Very well... you make this personal."
Christopher.Dangen: "The Umbra is on its way.... how about I show you pay back on the vermin and rapists I call corsairs."

Dajia_De'Lacroix: he just said he was leaving.
Dajia_De'Lacroix: Hmm...he dosn't do what he says though. *shrugs*

Umbra.Venator: "Idoit."
Dajia_De'Lacroix: this is why i need a damned bigger ship...i'd love to ruin his day.
Umbra.Venator: "Haha."
Dajia_De'Lacroix: know anyone that would grant me like...a gunboat or something? *smiles*
Umbra.Venator: "could try the Zoners... Gabriel what would you say?"
[TAZ]Tau.Ceti.Central: Well, depends wha' ya plan ta do with it, uh?
Dajia_De'Lacroix: Shoot corsairs to start.
Dajia_De'Lacroix: I'm usually a peaceful gal, you can ask Chris.
Dajia_De'Lacroix: But some people just deserve to be....exterminated.
Dajia_De'Lacroix: Another corsair on scanners.
Umbra.Venator: "Ship?"
Dajia_De'Lacroix: Couldn't see it, he was only there for a few seconds.
Umbra.Venator: "Bomber."
Umbra.Venator: "Dajia.. think you can lend me some support?
Dajia_De'Lacroix: Im in a VHF..not sure of what use i'd be.
Umbra.Venator: "The other guys a what?"
Dajia_De'Lacroix: Corsair all I saw.
Dajia_De'Lacroix: He was 12k out on scanners and just popped in and out.

CTF~"Cannibilizer": Rodrigo: well well well
CTF~"Cannibilizer": Rodrigo: so the mighty beast emerges from the cloud

Umbra.Venator: "Uh ha."
Dajia_De'Lacroix: it's probably hiding near the planet for a surprise attack.
CTF~"Cannibilizer": Rodrigo: very profound of you there
Oasis.Of.The.Sirius: Crew: All to the Windows come look !
CTF~"Cannibilizer": Rodrigo: come over here and say that to my face
Umbra.Venator: "Hehe... Why dont you leave now?"
Umbra.Venator: "You come in range... and I'll be opening up."

CTF~"Cannibilizer": Rodrigo: *growls* make me
Umbra.Venator: "So you got about... Three kilometers."
CTF~"Cannibilizer": Rodrigo: *hah*
Oasis.Of.The.Sirius: Crew: We will see now a master fight!
Umbra.Venator: "Better tell your other Corsair friend to come."
CTF~"Cannibilizer": Rodrigo: *grins at this comment*
Umbra.Venator: "Are you going to leave the Zoners be?"
CTF~"Cannibilizer": Rodrigo: combat will determan that
Umbra.Venator: open fire..."
Oasis.Of.The.Sirius: Crew: To the left we see a corsairs and to the right a order.
Deimos;|Sails: Not nice, really., engaging
Dajia_De'Lacroix: I don't think so corsair, engaging.
Umbra.Venator: "Stupid corsairs."
Death: CTF~"Cannibilizer" was put out of action by Umbra.Venator (Gun).
Oasis.Of.The.Sirius: Crew: wohooaaa
Oasis.Of.The.Sirius: you did it !

CTF~"Cannibilizer": Rodrigo: Honor in battle.. you have my respect
Umbra.Venator: "You as well..."
Oasis.Of.The.Sirius: Passenger: Wow this luxus liner takes us where party is !
Umbra.Venator: "Dajia... you know how to deal with the Corsair."
Umbra.Venator: "I will let you and yours Go... leave the Zoners and Bretonians be."
Umbra.Venator: "Do we have a deal on that matter."
Deimos;|Sails: Draque: Till next time !
Umbra.Venator: "Oui.... next time."
CTF~"Cannibilizer": Rodrigo: Sorry brother.. though you have proved your worth on the field of combat to this corsair.. bretonia, and omega 3,
Dajia_De'Lacroix: next time, you will die corsair.
CTF~"Cannibilizer": will by ours
CTF~"Cannibilizer": be even

Umbra.Venator: "Then we will be forever at conflict."

"With all this behind me, I think its time to sleep, I've think I've earned a few hours of rest for the mess I helped clear up and hopefully I gained favor towards the Bretonias Armed forces and that I pass in Queen Carina Military Academy and become a member and earn my keep in this place."

And so he did, he left the world behind in the dark he found his Serenity and his peace unknown to him was the fact of the extent of the Corsair Legate had been the cause of much trouble, he did what a Juggernaut could not
Christopher walked into the apartment placing the keys on the table near the sofas; it wouldn'€™t have taken him long till he would be over by the window watching the lightening strike as soon as it happens and when it happens he smiles watching the light show because he saw it as something else something more something more than just wild lighting, it was untamable and unpredictable. He sighed as he did so often having been dwelling on things he'€™d rather forget having started to see ghosts of the pasts to him in a literal sense but they weren'€™t the same. He opened the bedroom door to peek inside his '€˜Brother in-law'€™ and his twin sister laying in the same bed, with a smile of his happiness for her he'€™d start to close the door but he'€™d see his sister move as she started to wake, his heart would beat faster as a smile comes across his face but fades as she goes back to sleep and he closed the door and move to the next one which would be where a lady would be sleeping eighteen same age of him, Amelia and this time he would talk as if re-sighting something. '€œShy, scared afraid of a lot, her childhood was stripped away from her when her family died and order agents took her in.'€ he sighs a little. '€œInsecure and needs to be looked after, maybe witnessed her parents being killed which is the most likely thing.'€ He closed her door as he moved back to the main room and entry point.

He didn'€™t take long to get a little tired of standing there and looking at them so he would have to the sofa again sitting down as he pulled a bag along placing it beside him on the sofa as he looked out to the wild storm he smiles again admiringly, stepping over to lift a table placing it in front of him as he starts to rumble through the bag, he starts to place various weapons on the table, cleaning them for the moment with nothing really else better to do at the moment.
He entered the apartment, it had been a long time since he recorded what was going on with him. but as per routine he did all the checks and palce the keys down exactly how he would before moving to the couch that looked out into the cold night with Amelia in one room and two others in the other leaving one spare room which he never used. "Been days since my last report and well a lots changes since then, I'm now an ensign again whippety flipping do." He rubs the back of his head. "So far it's been quite, haven't seen the guy that I am a post to be under... This Owens guy.... The seventh Derby Fleet, appears to be the first into action they are, stationing right out side Leeds." He took a moment to get better positioned into his resting place hoping it would rain soon.

"So far everything has been uneventful.... taking down the Ein... really nothing to it, been taken down by corsairs.. cant let that happen again.... so I must train more and more get use to this flying piece of." He turned his head towards one of the doors as he spotted a head peaking out the door, Riley would move through now just wearing jocks. "You know Christopher, Mira's been wanting to see you for a damn long while and its getting to the point where shes not eating." Christopher could tell Riley was trying to be firm but one thing was always certain he was in charge. "Yes well I've been busy securing what home we could hav-." Riley would cut him off. "This isn't home you know damn well sh-." He'd be cut off by Chris. "I know she doens't but at the moment its the safest place, now why don't you shut up and go back to sleep, I never seeing you doing much around any way." Riley walks away back into the room mumbling something "I'm doing what you should be doing."

After this little argument he goes silent for the moment dwelling on things wanting to make more time for her but with the life style for them, he would need ot keep working at it to get a better foot hole rather then staying as an expendable soldier.
Quote:[incoming transmission]
[source.....................FltAdm Martin Bridge]
[downloading..............done]
[noise filtering............done]
[opening message]

Well my friend, first apologize for the delay. However the good news is your request is approved and you will take your assignement under Alster's command , starting next wednesday. Your competence in the 7th fleet will be missed, but planet Harris defense really needs hardened die-hard like you, considering the few opportunities the KNF let us to resupply this sensitive site. It's an honor and a burden to be promoted to the MacDuff fleet, and you will miss the charms of our beloved space there, But I know you're used to such extreme conditions. On a side note a two weeks long active duty in Tau 31 will earn you a medal, if you survive. However you aren't really running for medals anyway, do you ?

/Topic Concealed/

/Topic Concealed/

Have a good evening.

Fleet Admiral Martin Bridge.

[End of transmission]

"Good so I am to start in the tenth fleet soon and its time to really start cutting off the back line of the Kusari Forces, I could cause some hell on that side and such and I guess I will patrol other regions but this should be interesting about to link up with the 10th and have the condition like it was when I was back home." He gives a little nod. "This wont bold to well with some people I know but well this is my life and I will lead it and take control of it how I will, I got more of a back bone then most people around here and I want my little slice of him back... which reminds me, I went back to Toledo took a little look at my home again still in one piece what ever miracle that is, guess the Order isn't as useless as I thought least they can keep a entire planet intact...... any way I got two high priority missions to prepare for."
Newgate

The Admiral spoke and he just looked into his eyes unblinkingly hate seeping into his mind and the thoughts of various things coming to mind which he would have rather of forgotten but now they were somewhat called upon. Was defiant and was always as such though in the order he was more ruthless and it was starting to edge its way back into him but he knew he couldn't go back to that, he wasn't going to let this old wind bag get the better of him. He had left all his personal effects in a safe place, his armor pistol and other equipment that was personally his.

The flogging was not as bad as he had internally thought. He didn't know if they were taken back by the scores of skin cars that took up most of his back and torso. The hitting of the lash didn't mean much to him but it was the electricity currents that made him yell the physical make made him grit his teeth.

Once they had downed that one session he was moved into the cell area of where he was to stay. It was in one of the more secure places but not the most, it was quiet being around the solitary blocks he guessed. He stretched out his back regretting doing so as a hiss escaped his lips.
"Imperium." He whispered every so often when his feelings started to get the best of him.

It wasn't long before the Admiral walked in which now was a test in its self. The pain right now was real and the hatred was still building for the man as he lipped the words more often than before as he spoke and didn't care of the look he was given knowing he found something out and by now he was use to it.

"You were a Phantom." he said quietly.

He gritted his teeth at this point, this was most likely going to go in a way he mighten like such as if trying to remember the fact that he was one or that of being what he knew about them which was a common occurrence but he only ever said that he didn't bother learning about them just escape. He nodded slowly.

"You serve to redeem yourself."

He sighed inwardly then nodded, the act of the heavier breathe made him wince as his back burned a bit. He nodded once again

The Fleet Admiral stood and walked to the door. He paused there.
"You will not be flogged again. I have a feeling that the things you have done cannot be redeemed with the lash. Only service."

"Thank you…… Sir." [color=#DAA520
]Were the words that came from his mouth although they tasted like foul blood. He was grateful for not having another flogging but he was more grateful he left, staying any longer might have meant him actually having to get use to him being there and the half cuffs didn't restrict much of anything to him

The next day was spent in the room the pain killers he was given he just kept under the tongue then spat them into the toilet and flushed them away, He didn't eat the food that was given but he drunk the water being that if it tasted like it, if he thought there was anything put in it he just put that down the toilet or so.

Twelve more days, he sat on the bed not sleeping either.[/color]

He took in a deep ragged breathe, his wounds still stung but for the better part it was bearable to move around. He stood up and tried the door and to no surprise it did not budge. Looking around the prison cell just turned up gray walls a bed, toilet and basin. It was small and hardly something he wasn't use to by now, Phantoms had stuck him in one, a slaver in the distant past had stuck him in something that didn't even have room to move around. So far this instating obeisance through this method would be going completely wrong, He was in a small room which was like a cage which did little more then contain him in the small room which meant there was one less gun on the field even though he rarely killed any one any more unless they deserved it. He had a few new scars to add to his collection compliments of the admiral and his men which made him an angry trapped man in a small room. All that was being achieved here was his anger increasing and wasting his time.
[Image: comn.png]

My time in Newgate has been served and all I have learned is that Bretonia isn't much better then those I once served, The fleet admiral is merciless yes but against on his own people is something he should reconsider, people like me will not serve someone that kills their own people as an example, I don't respect nor will I obey those that use fear as a way of leadership. I joined to seek redemption among the people I believed to be innocent, to pay back my blood debt to Bretonia's Armed Forces and now I am starting to question the very people I choose to follow, I was tazer-flogged but this for me is nothing the most painful bit was the aftermath and the electrical currents the coursed though my body and none of this is new to me, what really has got me questioning the man that leads the Bretonians, the man who sentenced a ensign by the name Cogwork to death, to me the three hundred lash consequence was a death sentence and a cruel way to die, he survived half of it supposedly. Ralston is not fit for leadership in my honest opinion there are more effective ways to lead that doesn't kill your own people.

My hate for the Fleet Admiral Ralston will only grow from here on out. I believe that he has forgotten what it is like have compassion for life and has had his judgment blurred on the lines of right and wrong. He believes he runs a band of weak minded people and that we can be lead by fear of his judgment on our actions, he does not see that the people he leads are strong and acting like he is will only add tension and cause people to maybe even rebel because strong people will not stand for something like this continuing.

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.