Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Bretonia Armed Forces
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[incoming transmission]
[encrypted]
[from: S/V_Zion, docked at Trafalgar Base]
[subject: "LNS-" craft in Bretonia space]

To start from the beginning: Since some sad events involving Liberty Navy siege cruiser attacking my beloved Salvager for no obvius reason, I started to be sensitive of presence of Liberty craft. What bothers me, in past few days, there were many Liberty crafts, definitely not civilian, spotted in the Bretonia space.

Being a law-abiding, tax-paying, loyal citizen of Bretonia, I feel obliged to report:

#1. Liberty Gunboat "Cyborg1". Did not respond when asked about being here. Was sitting near a jump gate, after an observtion period conclusion was simple: it seemed to be controlling cargo of passing craft. [Attachment 1]

#2. Mysterious fighter. As communicative as the ship above. [Attachment 2]. Seemend to pose no threat, so ignored it. I think its pilot was infected with Lawl's Syndrome.

#3. Liberty capship LNS-The.Skoup. Spotted in New London. Did not noticed exact type of craft, too busy running from it. However, when in safety, captain of this craft confessed (via long-range comms) to be involved in some kind of mission ("transporting secret documents"). [Attachment 3-1] [Attachment 3-2].
Abovementioned capship visited systems of Leeds, Dublin and New London, left Bretonia heading toward Magellan.

If presence of all of the craft was under some kind of international agreement, please accept my apologises for bothering you. If it's such agreement, please inform me, if it guarantees safety to Bretonia citizens, especially Junkers. Most of us in the Trafalgar want to peacefully continue our debris-cleaning operation (thus supplying shipyards with much needed metal), but some of us are scared of being hunted down by Liberty forces, as it happened before in their respective jurisdiction.

Any further Liberty military vessels seen in Bretonia will be reported here unless told not to by respective authority.[code]

- Cain J. Meeijn, captain of the Junker Space Vessel "Zion"

[end of transmission]
Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: Dominic Windram Norrington
Re: Unauthorized Liberty Vessels in Bretonia

I can assure you, these three vessels were not given permission to enter Bretonian space. Thank you for notifying us of their presence.

Action will be taken.
-Director Dominic Windram Norrington
Military Intelligence, Section 5
<div align="right]End Transmission
[Image: inctransscreen.png]
Greetings,
I'm Officer Garrick Slavjic of Venetor Private Security or VPS. I was protecting some transports operating out of Dublin and on my return trip I encounted this vessel "LNS-The.Skoup" in Cortez. He followed me into Manchester and I thought turned back but after I had a lane disruption he followed behind.
I attempted to hail him several times but there was no response. I even questioned his presence, making comments he was far from his normal patrol routes. I again thought I lost him but he appeared on my scanners near planet New London.
Once in Dublin I found a orbit around the battleship Essex as I tried to find more employment and sure enough this chap appeared again. He docked on the Essex and never responded to my attempts at hailing him. My comrade though said he did make contact with him and that he was on a "Top secret" mission.

Here's some evidence, as I stated this was taken before he docked on the Essex.
http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac49/Er.../screen15-1.jpg

[Image: endtransscreen.png]