Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: LPI Role Call
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
*The Communication System on Police Plaza Sprung into life, Oliver Shaw's voice echoed through the hallways*

"Bing Bong! This is a message to all employees! All staff are to fill in the form which should be appearing over the viewing system now, you are to deliver them to my desk as soon as possible!"

*A Form Template appeared on all of the viewing screens throughout Police Plaza with the following requirements*

Quote:Name: Oliver Shaw
Current Ships: LPI-Oliver.Shaw[L] (Libby), LPI-Otisville (GB), LPI-Liberty.Asylum (PL)
SWAT: No
Activity Level:
On most days.

*Oliver Shaw's voice once more came echoing over the communication system*

"Well that was easy! Just need to wait for some replies. Hmmm... I suppose I could have a nap whilst I'm waiting."

*A Dull Rumble of Snoring Erupts as Shaw falls asleep on the job*

"No no! Take me instead........ *snores*"
Name: Colin Sinclair
Current Ships: Patriot, Liberator (x2), Executioner, Armored Transport, Grizzly, Heron, Mammoth x2, LPI-Sunbucks|Kiosk-295 (Rhino)
SWAT: Yes
Activity Level: Good.

That's all, I guess.

*prints note, folds it neatly in to a paper aeroplane and tosses it at Oliver*

Stop snoring on the intercom, idiot!
Another one of these? You would think we could hire someone to keep track of this stuff...

Name: Aiden Maggard
Current Ships: LPI-Aiden.Maggard[L] (Eagle), LPI-Aiden-Maggard[L] (Liberator), LPI-SWAT-A.Maggard[G] (Guardian), LPI-SWAT-A.Maggard[R] (Roc), LPI-Wildwood (Gunboat)
Activity Level: Good
Name: Bo
Current Ships: LPI-Bo[O], LPI-SWAT-Bo[R], LPI-SWAT-A.Maggard[H] (Libby, Roc, Havoc)
Activity Level: 'Tis be tricky question? Bo flies whe' him liver no aches or whe' 'em screamin' on da emergency comms.
Name: Devin Travors
Current Ships: LPI-Devin.Travors[O] (Liberator), LPI-SWAT-D.Travors[R] (Roc, currently creating it), LPI-SWAT-D.Travors[G] (Guardian, currently creating it)
Activity Level: Moderate
Name: Jim Markey
Current Ships:
LPI-Jim.Markey[D] - LPI Guard Eagle
LPI-Jim:Markey[D] - LPI Guard Liberator
SWAT: No
Activity Level:
"Active"?
Name: Lisa Hunter
Current Ships:
- LPI-Lisa.Hunter[S] - Liberator
- LPI-Lisa.Hunter.[S] - Kingfisher
- LPI-SWAT-L.Hunter[Gr] - Grizzly
Activity Level: medium to little.
Name: Joe Smith
Current Ships: LPI-Joe.Smith[Ca]. - Liberator LPI-Devil's.Island - Grizzly
SWAT: Whenever I get around to it.
Activity Level: Active-ish.
Name: John Smith
Current Ships: LIBBEH, Grizzleh
Activity Level: Too high
Name: Jack Bauer
Current Ships: LPI-Jack.Bauer[Ca] (Eagle), LPI-Jack.Bauer[Ca]. (Libby), LPI-SWAT-Jack.Bauer[R] (Roc), LPI-Sunbucks-001 (and -002) (Mammoths), LPI-San.Quentin (GB)
Activity Level: Trying to get on a few times a week.

Jack folded the piece of paper and headed to Shaw's office. Upon entering his officer, he notices Shaw asleep, and immediately tazes him to wake him up.

"Hey Shaw, I want some Sunbucks on my desk in 5 minutes. Get to work! Oh, and you spelt roll call wrong in your bulletin. Just sayin'."

Jack walks out of his office, leaving Shaw dazed and confused.
Pages: 1 2 3 4