Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: ICMG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
* * * Incoming Transmission * * *

[Image: 2vvs308.png]

TO: ICMG - Board of Directors
SUBJECT: ICMG Mining Silver

Guten tag. My name is Hans Richter, I have just been appointed Director of Public Relations for Kruger Minerals. No sooner do I move into my new... bigger... much nicer office do I hear comm chatter of ICMG impsoing on Kruger's Silver Field in Omega-7. Every day Kruger is growing, we are gaining new employees constantly. Some of the fields are getting a bit... crowded. Now we here at Kruger are under the thought that we had an understanding, Kruger would mine Silver and the ICMG would mine cobalt. Most here at Kruger like how it has been going, the ICMG and Kruger have been making credits. Changing Omega-7's arrangement now is not acceptable to Kruger. I am not sure if it is because I am very to my position or if it is because I like my office so very much, but I do not think this to be a problem. I am sure there is a very good explanation for said events, and I am also sure that it will be explained by th ICMG in an appropiated time frame.

To be clear, why was ICMG mining in Kruger's field? What will be done about it? And if it happens again? Kruger is waiting, I do not want to delay Herr Weber an explanation.

I have attatched the report from the miner present. I have also allowed access to guncam photos and ID scans.

Quote:FROM: Nikolaus Bergmann
TO: Kruger Administration
SUBJECT:ICMG mining silver **Urgent**
REPORT: 02

Guten tag,

**Urgent**

Sorry for the delay in reporting, last night I had the night shift. Well anyways, when I got to the Silver Field I found something I wasn't expecting. There were two ICMGs mining silver, which really confused me. I mean, honeslty I don't pay to much attention to the political nature of things, just do what I'm told, but I could of sworn there was a treaty or something about them staying out of our fields. Ya know, the fields aren't that big. Hard enough with pirates a constant threat, then to deal with manuvering around fellas that ain't even Kruger. Heck. Well anyways tooks some scans and got some guncam shots. Didn't say anything to them, figured being a newer employee shouldn't be a voice for the company, figured to just send it on to you and have you thinkers take care of it. Gotta get back to minin'. If you need anything else I'll be in my Hegemon, also Kruger|Kaufbeuren was there if you needed another witness.

GUNCAM 1

ID SCAN 1
ID SCAN 2

Later on another vessel joined them, did'nt have time to scan.

GUNCAM 2

And even later, an independent Kruger employee asked them to leave, obviously being refused.

GUNCAM 3

Nikolaus Bergmann - Kruger|Oberhausen

GUNCAM 1

ID SCAN 1
ID SCAN 2

GUNCAM 2

GUNCAM 3

Hans Richter
Director of Public Relations

* * * End Transmission * * *
....::::Incoming Transmission::::.....
....::::Message Begins::::.....

[Image: ICNG_logo.PNG]

My Good Mr. Hans Richter,

Hello there! The name is Roger Sterling and it is a pleasure to meet you this fine day! I'm I bit miffed that it had to be over bad news, but that is life I guess.

Down to business:

Now, I must admit that I have never heard anything out of Kurger or the ICMG about mining rites between the two of us. Normaly I am called in to deal with Daumann when it comes to Omega 7. But let us try to ascertain the situation here.
  • You claim that the norther silver fields in the omegas are yours.
  • You claim that the ICMG has received notification of this and has previously agreed with that assessment.
  • You claim that we have violated a treaty accepted by both our organizations.
Now,
  • I claim that I, Being the ICMG's Director of Foreign Affairs, Have never talked to Kruger regarding the mining fields in omega 7 nore the possession therein.
  • I would like to claim that we did -not- receive any notification of this agreement.
  • I would also Like to claim that I, nore Secretary of Foreign Affairs Kai Sigfried, Have ever signed any treaty regarding the mining rights of Omega 7 with Kruger.
HOWEVER,

I have been in TAU 23 for a long time, and have only recently moved down to Omega 7 for the purpose of mining.

There is a chance that I might have missed something quite important in my time dealing with the outcasts in the TAUs and if that is the case, I would like to appologize for our actions.

If you could kindly present evidence of an agreement between the ICMG and Kruger.. or even some sort of communication, I would gladly halt Mining operations in the Omega 7 silver fields at once. (Which I ordered started by the by, So I take full responsibility for this.)

PLEASE NOTE that the ICMG and IMG| are separate entities and we do not get their mail. If you had some sort of agreement with them, I'm afraid that we would not have been notified of it.

Yours truly,

Roger Sterling, Director of Foreign Affairs, ICMG

....::::Message Ends::::.....
....::::End of Transmission::::.....

TO: ICMG Director of Foreign Affairs, Roger Sterling
SUBJECT: IMG Mining Relations

Roger,

I'll start off by showing my appreciation for a quick reply, it is nice to know the channels of communication are open between our factions. That is a good sign. Hopefully this is just a misunderstanding. I have lawyers currently looking into the evidence and when they give me something I will forward it on to your office.

One point to clarify, my office never declared you to have violated a treaty. That was said by a recent recruit to Kruger Mining Department, I forwarded his report unchanged to show that Kruger has nothing to hide. I apologize for not being clear on that.

Being new the office I am going with what I have on hand at the moment. I am just protecting my miners. If this was a misunderstanding on my part I will take full responsibility. I will tell you, I take my job seriously and I will make sure I get to the bottom of this.

I like to try and find good in all situations, the good I see here is it seems we needed to meet anyways. With our miners working in such close proximities we need to keep diplomacy open to keep operations in Omega 7 uncomplicated. If the proof I am looking for cannot be found, I move that we take it upon ourselves to work out details to keep mining in Omega 7 profitable for both Kruger and ICMG. As I said as soon as my office has something I will send it on to your office, we will get to the bottom of this. I hope we can work together .

Hans Richter

:::Incoming Transmission:::
:::Destination: Kruger minerals, Hans Richter:::
:::From: Mack Holt, ICMG DoD:::
Hans Richter,
I'm glad your company has approached us with courtesy rather then the threats so many others are more than happy to express. Rather than merely establishing boundaries we should exploit our relationship for the good of both our groups. As the Director of Defense of the ICMG I would like to suggest a mutual security pact between our two groups. Hostiles like corsairs and some independent pirates are a threat to all miners.

I suggest we open an emergency communication program using the S.K.Y.P.3 network, in the hopes we not only achieve better security and information exchange, but also a medium through which we can understand each other in a peaceful and civilized setting.
-Mack Holt
:::Transmission End:::

TO: Mac Holt - ICMG DOD
SUBJECT: Security Pact

Mac,
This is something that could be discussed in the future, but I think it is somewhat early to be discussing mutual security. However I will send it up the chain of command. Something of this magnitude would need authorization, authorization which I do not possess. If this is something that interests the administration I will be in touch.

Hans Richter

TO: Roger Sterling - ICMG - Director of Foreign Affairs
SUBJECT: Omega 7 Mining Relations

Now to get things in order. This would be what I was refereing to: SECURE DOCUMENT. I am sorry that this was not forwarded on down to you. Kruger expects it to be honored, we see no reason to change things up now. A saying from my childhood comes to mind, "if ain't broke, don't fix it.". I think that applies quite well here.

Hans Richter
Kruger Minerals

Hello there Hans,

' Wrote:[Image: zane.jpg]
Opening Transmission
Comm ID: ********img
Name:
Zane Pruchnicki
Target: Kruger Minerals
[color="white]

I find this acceptable. Most of our mining operations are already focused in the cobalt field, anyways.

I, Zane Pruchnicki, sign this agreement, thus binding the Omega Mining Syndicate to Kruger as 'partners'. In summation:
  1. No aggression shall be taken by either group against the other
  2. Assistance against any Daumann aggression, be they through intermediary 'mercenaries' or 'private contractors', shall be given
  3. Our mining operations shall not close within 1.5k of each other
  4. Kruger shall be primarily responsible for mining copper and silver
  5. The Omega Mining Syndicate shall primarily mine cobalt
[Image: th_OMS-logo.png]

Thank you for forwarding me this channel Herr Hans, it is indeed refreshing to see the IMG and Kruger getting along.

I'm afraid I have a spot of bad news though.

You were negotiating with the OMS, not the ICMG, so... I regret to inform you this in no way shape or form binding and or relative to the ICMG's operations in Omega 7 at all.

To my knolage the OMS was a rather shady group to start with, and I don't even think they are still around as we haven't seen hide nor hair of them in the Omegas.
Quote:
  1. Our mining operations shall not close within 1.5k of each other
  2. Kruger shall be primarily responsible for mining copper and silver
  3. The Omega Mining Syndicate shall primarily mine cobalt

As you can see, The deal was about the OMS and Kruger only. This decision has next to no bearing on the ICMG, IMG, IMS, nor any and all other IMG groups.

If you wish to open negotiations with us, I would be honored to speak with Kruger in an official capacity as to the recorces in Omega 7.

I will tell you though, that as of this moment, the ICMG has just as much a right to mine the silver fields as Kruger does, and we will continue to share those fields with Kruger as we have always done.

Yours truly,

[color=#33FF33]FROM: Hans Richter - Director of Public Relations
TO: Roger Sterling - ICMG - Director of Foreign Affiars

Roger,

As I have stated I am brand new to this position. I was not around for this treaty in any capacity.
All I have to go on at this point in time is copies of files, and the testimony of others. I am being told,
by senior miners and the administration that Zane Pruchnicki, of the OMS, was negotiating on behalf of all
mining vessels carrying the IMG identification in Omega 7. I will admitt right now I do not have proof of that,
an error no doubt. I could possibly locate someone to back the treaty up. But as of right now it is just
Kruger's word, which I can tell you is solid.

You don't get to this position without getting a feel for people. Right now I feel as though you won't just take
Kruger's word, honestly I'm not sure if I can blame you. I also get the feeling you'd never let your faction miss out on anything without a very good reason, I respect that. You seem to be to be an honorable man. I could assume that you won't take Kruger's word, but assuming in this job is very counter-productive. So I will wait on an official response, I will also continue to search for proof. If you would like to speak to someone present for the treaty just ask and I will see what I can do. I feel it best to take this step by step and do this right. If it comes to it, I will happily speak to ICMG on relations in Omega 7.

Hans Richter,

Guten tag Hans,

Quote:I am being told,
by senior miners and the administration that Zane Pruchnicki, of the OMS, was negotiating on behalf of all
mining vessels carrying the IMG identification in Omega 7.

Even if such proof materialized, please understand that I do the negotiating for the ICMG, not Zane Pruchnicki.

I trust that if one part-time kruger miner were to announce that he had dictated a major policy with the IMG that affected kruger as a whole, you would not accept his deplomicy as your own.

We in the ICMG trust Kruger and know you are true of your word, however the point remains. Zane was speeking on behalf of everyone, but that does not mean anything if he did not procure everyone's agreement on his right to do so beforehand.

Yours truly,

[color=#33FF33]FROM: Hans Richter - Director of Public Relations
TO: Roger Sterling - ICMG - Director of Foreign Affairs

Roger,

I am terribly sorry for the delay, I had to meet with Vorsitzender Weber and he is a very busy man. After I explained your position on the treaty he was ... disappointed. So what you are saying to Kruger is, you recently move down to Omega 7 from Tau 23, into a field which has treaties and arrangements attached to it. And you are also saying that a native corporation should contact every sub-sect when forging treaties and arrangments. We do not see it like that, we feel it is your responsibility to make sure you are aware of what is going on in areas you do business. Make sure your voice is heard. The northern mining fields of Omega 7 are for Kruger -and- IMG miners. You claim to be serpearte from IMG, well then we have a question for the ICMG. What are you doing in the northern mining fields if you are not Kruger or IMG? These are not public fields. You cannot have your cake and eat it too. You should have made Kruger aware of your presence in Omega 7, then we could have discussed arrangements for mining. Now if you accept that IMG -primarily- mines cobalt and Kruger -primarily- mines cobalt and copper, Kruger would entertain comprimises that would allow ICMG to fill silver orders. And of course you would have to accept you are a branch or the IMG and are subject to their treaties and arrangments. On the flip side of that, you can stand by that you are the lone ICMG and bound soley by your laws. And if you do that Kruger strongly advises you contact us about mining in Omega 7. Because if you are not IMG, we do not know you are! A unwanted foreigner in our mining fields could be seen as an invader. Now all this could possibly put the peaceful mining operations in Omega 7 in jeapody. I don't think there is anyone in Omega 7 that wants more chaos.

So to make our position crystal clear, the ICMG can continue to mine cobalt in Omega 7. The ICMG can contact Kruger on possibly mining in the silver fields. But if the ICMG decides to mine in the silver fields again without Kruger's permission Kruger will have to talk to allies and weigh options.

I enjoy working with you Roger, I hope we can keep things diplomatic and look forward to a friendly relationship with the ICMG.

Hans Richter

Pages: 1 2