Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: ALL ZONERS except capitano Marvin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]
[HOLOGRAPHIC PROJECTION APPEARS]

[Image: holoprojection4copy.png]

[font=Trebuchet Ms]All of you who know me, you either hate me or you hate my jokes. You also know that I don't lie.[color=#33CC00] Ever. It's just not my style.

I was in Delta one and a half hour ago with my Vacuum Cleaner of Doom, Destroyer Drone. I had to use the toilette at Freeport 11 so I asked and gotten the permission to dock from some Consortium and Tazzie fellas. After several minutes or so, captain Marvin of [ZF]Glorious.Advance started giving me s***. Here are some of screenshot of my videotape recording.

Videotape screenshot no. 1
Videotape screenshot no. 2
Videotape screenshot no. 3
Videotape screenshot no. 4

Only after it came to me, when the incident ended - Marvin. Hm. That name... I completely forgotten all about him. Don't know if you remember how the last year in December I was shot at in the same manner by captain of [ZF]Pendulum? Well guess what; captain of that ship, whose ship gotten decommissioned after in Minor by me and my jolly men, is the same captain who was shooting at me now. Yes, it's Marvin! Frustrated idiot with a juggie!

But the sweet part I'll give you on a plate only now. You're gonna laugh. My cats know that I did. His stupidity really made my day.

Videotape screenshot no. 5
Videotape screenshot no. 6
Videotape screenshot no. 7
Videotape screenshot no. 8
Videotape screenshot no. 9
Videotape screenshot no. 10
Videotape screenshot no. 11
Videotape screenshot no. 12
Videotape screenshot no. 13
Videotape screenshot no. 14
Videotape screenshot no. 15
Videotape screenshot no. 16
Videotape screenshot no. 17
Videotape screenshot no. 18

This is more than you Zonie people need. Not only that he was shooting at me constantly, but he was doing that for more than ten minutes and yes - he was doing it within your No-Fire-Zone. As you've seen, he even neglected the warning of his fellow Zoners. Such a tragedy. Such disrespect of Zoner laws which he was suppose to protect! I've heard later that several innocent people on Freeport 11 were injured or killed but I can't confirm you on that one. Also you could have noticed, if you analysed these proofs in detail, that I never fired back. Why would I? I have a lot of friends among TAZ, Consortium and OSI and I gave them my word I'll behave near Zonie installations. People that were present ([TAZ]Basilisk, ZDFS-Samothraki, (]c[)Hinaichigo and Correlian.Dawn) can confirm that I didn't fired back.

Here's what you could do (TAZ, OSI, Consortium, ZF and others), depending whether you care that your Freeport 11 was in clear and present danger:
1. You can do nothing. Just respond to this communique of mine and criticize capitano Marvin's actions filled with frustrations. Nothing changes. Same thing will happen again, to me or to someone else, just like it did in December last year.
2. Or you can strip him out of command of his ship. You could do that if, again I'll repeat, you care about endangered and injured/killed civilians who were victims of foul deeds. But think about it - is he endangering only people of Freeport 11, his crew aboard his ship or entire Zoner... nation? So, do you care now?

I'll give you some time to react. If nothing happens and you go passive about this - let it be that way. It'll be your shame, certainly not mine. I'll hold no grudge, trust me. But... in that case I'll just have to come with a small fleet and take out Marvin's ship once again. Order won't protect his back this time because they know how deranged without style he really is. Besides, I'm good with them now. In all honesty, whoever comes to Marvin's aid will end up the same way he did already. Yes, history will repeat itself... entirely.

I'm a man of my word.

Don't!

Forget...

That...

[Image: jokerscard.png]

[HOLOGRAPHIC PROJECTION DISAPPEARS]
[END OF TRANSMISSION]
>>>Sending message.

>>>Attachment detected.

>>>Opening.

"Commodore Helfari here, ZDF command over the Omicrons. I have one short, sweet and simple reply to this, after having it filtered through my junk and spam filter on my personal receptor in my quarters."

"Dearest Joker, I apologize that your history of being a psychopathic raving lunatic with no sense of direction nor morality has branded you with the moniker of a mad dog infected with rabies twice over. I apologize that there might be Zoners Guard officers like Guardian Orphelia who have a burning hatred for what you did to our Zoners and their families not too long ago; as I've relayed this message to my lieutenant, and he too apologizes for smashing his visual screen in rage as he had relatives on Corfu as ship builders for our illustrious Corvos, such as the one he now pilots."

"I apologize for the fact almost any individual with a sense of right and wrong deems it necessary to expose your body to the vacuum of space and would probably eject their latrine refuse upon your corpse in passing. I do so deeply apologize for all of that. In all, I close with one dear thought to how you think you should be treated by the Zoners after burning dozens upon dozens of people alive."

"I know I might sound like a faithful of Eris for this. Though, most of all, I apologize for when some day that you, too, will be burned alive by..."

>>>Package opening...

[Image: doublesunpower.jpg]

>>>Link closed.
[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]

[Image: thejoker1.png]
[font=Trebuchet Ms]Commodore Halfari... Aren't you that guy who tried to protect Marvin before? [color=#33CC00]What was the name of your ship... Broken Hammer, yes? May I remind you that you failed back then? Haha. Go help him or her, whoever that thing is, again. See what happens.

And weren't you that guy who protected Aurelia as well? You were also that guy who later apologized when she turned out to be a traitor. She played you for a fool, hahaha.

Well... It seems to me that you're always wrong, yes? Poor skills at judging things? Go judge your IQ then. We'll see what will leaders say about this. You? You're just a fame-seeking moron.

One last, rhetorical question. What about NFZ laws in this case? You had no comment on that? Can't argue with solid proofs it seems. Word of advice; when you come to debate against me, come up with better arguments or at least try to run over mine, which you obviously can't or you're unable to.

I've blown up two bases way back then and I liked it. I liked it a lot. I... I just had to kill a lot of people! Message was delivered. People, Zoner people, were congratulating me after, when the things cleared the cloud which was shadowing their broader perspective. Now go back to your hole and leave me alone to sniff my glue.

[END OF TRANSMISSION]
>>> Re-opening link.

"Not really giving much concern into this, as you plainly can't tell. I had this forwarded to me through ZDF enlisted, who had a laugh at that ancient image of some fresh-smelling well-built man. Though I suppose I might feel a bit of concern for your feelings, I mean after all I must have struck a nerve for you to take me that seriously that you attacked my character over the former Council of Zoners chair woman. Let me simply reply with a short serenade of how little I care that some lowlife with a grudge for little to no reason has decided to think all should be "hunky-dory" after killing non-combatants with his ever "so genius" firebombings."

"In short, I don't care, we don't care, you aren't welcome around Zoners and will have to deal with it. Obviously your I.Q. needs a good spanking because while you might have smarts, you lack common sense. You've been shot up by Zoners Guard repeatedly, yet you keep coming back. You're like the mentally handicapped child that insists on sticking his hand onto a red-hot iron thinking it won't be hot this time. As my close friend, Ajmar Di'Vijune would say, 'die in a fire, and video tape it'."

"Oh, and here's some more interesting visual stimuli from across the extra-net. Compelling stuff when brining my regards to you reporting a Zoners Guard doing what he did."

>>>Opening attachments!

[Image: Demotivator__No_One_Cares_by_Mikenator700.jpg]

>>>Link Closed.
***Incoming Video Transmission***
Source - Terminal 20501 On Freeport 11
ID - ****

No one cares?! NO ONE CARES?! I SAW THIS OUT MY BLOODY WINDOW WHILE I WAS TRYING TO SLEEP! How would you like it if you looked outside your window and you see shot's being fired by a clumsy Battleship?! HUH?! Scared my family to bits it sure did! My poor new born was crying the whole time! Pft! No one cares.. Hah! All the innocent lives that were at stake that moment cared! Sure The Joker is not the nicest of guys, but at least he doesn't bring a Battleship and decide to fire randomly and clumsily near innocent people! Shame on you sir, for not caring about the little man!

***End of Video Transmission***
[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]

[Image: holoprojectionc.png]

[font=Trebuchet Ms]"Aren't welcomed around Zoners?" How many of them around I'm not welcomed, you Halfari and that Marvin fella? [color=#33CC00]Uh, those are large numbers we're talking about. I'm concerned now.

What do you think who gave me the permission to use Zoner GB turrets back then when they were forbidden to use? Guess what; I still have them and I can dock on Corfu to buy even more, haha. Furthermore, Zonies allow me to dock at their bases all the time. Not even once was I declined. You call that "Aren't welcomed around Zoners"? TAZ, Consoritum and OSI have no problems with me so we made a agreement of no-hostility back then after the bombings took place. Only few of you drop outs hate my guts.

Still see no arguments on your side and no comments on the fact that your buddy broke No-Fire-Zone rule. Repeatedly. Your lack of wisdom is... really a sad fact for human kind. Yes, you "struck my nerve". I'm all shaking now, hahahaha. You really ought to have your head examined. You're more helpless and brainless than Marvin is. Congratulations!

P.S. I don't care if no one cares. Even better. And that's the whole beauty of it actually. It gives me a good reason to blow up another juggie along with your precious ship, Halfari.

[END OF TRANSMISSION]
>>>Re-establishing link.

"I'm not the leader of the ZDF, and until he reports on your status, all I can say for the actions of an independent Zoner that you've personally hunted down before, shooting up half of Omicron-Minor as well might I add, decided to get more than displeased you decided to come up and try to have a drink with him despite crippling his ship and almost killing his entire crew and their families on board. He hasn't done wrong in my opinion, and I'll go to bat for the man in his defense for keeping a bloodthirsty mad dog away from Freeport 11. Hold your breath while we process your evidence and the Admiral of the ZDF sees to punishing Marvin officially. Stow the threats and act with some civility, and you'll get treated the same as anyone else who's had crazier things happen."

"I, myself, have had to kick people in the teeth for NFZ violations repeatedly, Marvin's had his past with being quick to wrath, and he'll be dealt with in due process. In the meanwhile, have a cup of decaff and stay far from the man. It's best for both of you at this time. I'm relaying all these messages to Marvin as well, most importantly the transmission from the resident terminal on 11. He'll have time to contemplate while we debate over what shall be done with him, his ship and crew in the meantime. Commodore Helfari over and out."

>>>Opening attachment.

[Image: pyromaniademotivator.jpg]

"I trust you'll take that to heart. Over and out."

>>>Link terminated, message core logged as JUNK.
>>>Incoming Transmission<<<

> CommID: Admiral Gideon Ravenor
> Location: Gran Carnaria, Omega 49
> Encryption: High
> Destination: The Joker
> Subject: NFZ Violation Response

***Initiating Video Feed***
[Image: GideonRavenor-1.jpg]

Joker,

It's a pleasure to meet you once again. I trust prior to this event your stays amongst our Freeports have been nothing but hospitable.

Now I have received your report of the events that have transpired this evening. I have gathered the testimony of those who have been involved and weighed them in concert with the evidence you have presented. Protocol, it seems, was not followed in regards to the events that have transpired.

I have complete knowledge regarding the relationship that you have developed with various Zoner organizations and am quite pleased that those types of relationships could have been reached after such an... unfortunate catastrophe that happened to some of our installations.

The awareness of these relationships, despite the amazing technology we zoners possess, has lagged in its effort to reach the eyes and ears of all those whom call themselves Zoners. Now, this is now excuse for the behavior from this pilot. Captain Marvin did have connections to the incident of Corfu, but as a member of the various Zoner Defensive organizations, much more is expected of him.

What he did, by engaging a target within the NFZ was definitely endangering to those onboard and a risk that is not needed, especially with the constant threat of Nomads, and other unsavory types. Yet, I would still like to remind you, Mr. Joker, that we Zoners do still maintain the authority of these stations. And by doing so, we maintain that same authority to request that you expedite yourself from our installations as the officer on duty deems fit. As we do enjoy the great relationship that we Zoners have with you and your ilk, I kindly request that you acquiesce to the demands of our pilots. If they do ask you to leave the NFZ, please do.

Now I am not saying that you will not by any means, and as I see within your evidence, that request was not made. I do know of you Mr. Joker, and that you are a man of honor, albeit that honor is under your own definition.

Our pilots will be reaffirmed once again in Zoner policies and protocol. Captain Marvin will be dealt with in a manner that is seen fit by the High Command. Thank you once again for the report, may your future dealings with Zoners across Sirius be more civil.

Ravenor out!
***End Video Transmission***

>>>Transmission Terminated<<<
to: the "Joker" - audio only

"this incident is regrettable and should not have happened. Zoners should be the first people who respect change from a past life, as long as you are human, - even if it may be that of a questionable personality. - the captain of the ship in question might have made a wrong decision. but you must know that our personell is "on edge" at the moment, what with multiple violations from our neighbours - both from the palau region as well as further away neighbours from iota.

Yesterday - a small contingent of the defense forces of FP11 was deployed due to violators - and it appears you stumbled into this contingent after a battle happened.

to cut it short, we - that is myself and my crew, have to apologize for such be haviour shown by a fellow member of the zoners and hope you can still enjoy future stays as a guest at our stations.

when a military operation happens near a freeport - this military operation beats civilian rights for the time being. it is unsatisfactory, but still a necessity. so it is vital to wait till such military operations are finially finished and normal traffic can resume.

regards, Elizabeth Tate"
[Image: 5e683ebf.gif]
Dear Joker,

I am very sorry of what happened to you in Freeport 11. As a poor explanation I would say that omicron-delta in currently under heavy tenses due to emerging conflict between Zoners and Bunty Hunters. Thus every one seem to be very excited. Next time, have rest on Freeport 15 and ask the barmaid, I will give him something for you from my last trip in Orkney.

Best Regards
Dankien Moebus (Captain of the Olympus)
Director of Trades and Supplies Department

[Image: ozhmiuuv.gif]
Pages: 1 2