Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bounty on the LR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
BOUNTY CLOSED

To: Assorted folk in Sirius who are interested in money

Re: Bounty

Seems the Rogues don't know their place anymore. Demanding 10 million credits from an empty transport is about as far out of line as you can get. So I guess the only answer is to make their lives hell. I want them hunted 24 hours a day until they beg for forgiveness. It's time to disrupt the operations of the Rogues. They tend to hand on the lane heading to the New York Jump gate in Cali.

Bounty Info

LR are to be told "You should have known better than to push your luck with the IND"

For Collection, please include destruction message, screen of the ID, and screen of the Ship, and screen of message.

Otis Jethro - IRFJ()FJ()FJSDIOFJSDIOJF*(#UJ*()**********88888888888l,,,,,,,,...............

-( Incoming Transmission )-
-( '€¢'€¢'€¢'€¢'€¢'€¢'€¢'€¢'€¢'€¢'€¢'€¢)-
-( The IND )-
-( Timothy Rhyme )-
[font=Comic]
I AM ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL

*coughs*

Hmm, to handle the various details of this affair as I believe Jethro was somewhat in a "throw money at the problem and let the lawyers sort it out" mood.

The irony is so sharp I fear I may split my side.

Organizations permitted to claim: [color=#ff9900]MM~, Reavers
Pilots permitted to claim: [color=#ff6600]Baron, Evelyn Foster, Jaina Osborne, Mr.Goodkat, Steve Murray, Blato, The McGuinness boys, Jim Roberts, Masker, Rebel-II, Eadric, Varreck, Saint

Target: LR- tagged Liberty Rogue Vessels
Target: Rogue Tagged and ID'd ships with smarmy names "I.banged.my.mom" etc.
Pay: Five million per.
Bonus: After an individual pilot has claimed 10 kills the pay will increase by 2.5 million. This increase is compounding. Each ten kills results in a raise.

Examples of sobbing, lamenting and otherwise raging in any form over their unfortunate circumstance (the LR-) will be met with additional reward and favor.

Disgusting numbers of kills will be met with yet again additional reward.
Financial compensation is the least of what we can bestow to pilots who excel in this endeavor. Exceptional conduct in the field will not go unheeded.

Good luck.

-( Transmission Terminated )-
-( Incoming Transmission
-(
-(
Reaver Mercenary Company
-( Frank "Indigo" Banks
Hello. I went to crack down on 'em. I showed that rusty piece of ferric oxide some anticorro.

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh267/h...et/screen44.jpg
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh267/h...et/screen41.jpg
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh267/h...et/screen45.jpg

I sent a memo to the DSE to go clean it up.

Indigo.Reaver

[color=#CCCCCC]-( Transmission Terminated
The Reavers reputation preceeds you. Your payment plus a bonus for your quick work.

[Image: reaver1.png]

The Mandalorian Mercenaries are willing to take this bounty.
-( [color=#FFFFFF]Incoming Transmission )-
-( The IND )-
-( Timothy Rhyme )-
[font=Comic Sans Ms]
I should hope so.

The IND currently have our investment with your organization in our "who's idea was this anyways" folder.

We expect a substantial showing from the Mandalorians.

Don't worry, I didn't say we were going to ask extra money, but just stating that we are out there waiting for your call, that... doesn't happen often.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: Baron

SUBJECT: Bounty Registration

Good Evening Mr. Jethro,

I have to admit, I'm extremely interested in your Bounty. Ever since the Liberty Boards went down, I've had to pass up some juicy targets. Not anymore. Now, straight to business. I'm here to apply for this Bounty.

Here are my Credentials.

Allegience
Vessel and ID Papers

May this be the start of a mutually beneficial relationship.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
-( [color=#FFFFFF]Incoming Transmission )-
-( The IND )-
-( Timothy Rhyme )-
[font=Comic Sans Ms]
Consider yourself hired Baron.

-( Incoming Transmission
-(
-(
Reaver Mercenary Company
-( Frank "Indigo" Banks
So there I was, going about my business, which is disrupting theirs!
Found some Rogues.
They beg for their lives.
And explo-O-O-O-O-de! Oh, the horror!
Pop goes the LR- Pirate Train, along with its load!
And then I'm packing my bags for a trip to Kusari and suddenly realize that I can present you with a cherry on top.
The cherry looks more like a rabbit.
Baked rabbit.

Been fun as always. Send cake to:

Indigo.Reaver

[color=#CCCCCC]-( Transmission Terminated

:: Incoming Transmission ::

message begins:

Evening,

Seeing as you lot did such a spendid job doing you-know-what, I'll make sure some of the liberty boys go after them.

Hell, I'll check to see if my 22nd boys are back from their 1 week hooker marathon by now. If so, we'll get on it right away.

Raya 'Crash' Remnant

end of message.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6