Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To .:j:. ; Junker Congress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: stewiegriffinjrequest.png]

Hello there, My name is Stewie Griffin and Im a Freelancer Merc. I work almost everywhere, and to work almost everywhere and to succed in it you need a good ship. Bull Dog is one of them. I saw him in fight, excellent agility and handling... I would like to purchase it from you Junkers and fly it under Freelancer papers and Mercenary Identification. I would use it mostly for bounties. I am willing to give 10 millions for the ship and another 10 mil for Junker Congress. I could bring some commodities to Yanagi for ship if needed, just make me a list. If we have a deal, Tell me where to transfer those 20 millions. Oh and I almost forgot, I would like to purchase four (4) Barrager Mk V guns if that is possible. Thanks

[Image: stewiegriffinfooter.png]
[Boosting Signal]
****Incoming Transmission****
****Comm ID: Arbiter Jack Crow****

Normally this wouldn't be a problem. However, we have filled several orders for bulldogs lately and the guys at Yanagi are getting a bit strained. Let me see what the time line is for getting more bulldogs done and I'll get back to you. I like to help when I can but they crew at Yanagi does have a much more important job to do and that is a greater priority at the moment.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****
FOUND THE RIGHT PLACE TO POST. PLEASE DELETE.