Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: AlamoWeb: Xeno message dump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
-----Incomming Message-----
Comm Identification : Rohan

Yer! Im 'ere s'well! Rohan gray be me name, but yer gonna call me Rohan!
Trained under Xeno warlord, Prospector, n' stationed at da Nome base.. Since dem be havin' da best bar. Ye be allso seein me in da other border worlds n' da Colorado thingy.

Purge da outlanda!
Rohan.
+Hack records reopened
+Main-frame access granted
+saving main-frame codes for future use
+Comm channel open

***incoming transmission***
Comm ID: Fanatic
To: Rohan Gray

Greetings my brother in arms. I have talked with Prospector over long range comms already. He must be the most powerful Xenos warrior of our age. If you were trained under him you yourself must be a fine pilot and trusted by me and my followers. I hope to see you in the depths of space. Maybe I shall visit your home base, Nome, to sample this bar of yours and establish contacts- after all we cannot fight alone, we must unite to remove the tumor that is erroding Liberty, the corruption that oppresses and destroys. Rohan, your appearance on these channels are reassuring, I ask all other Xenos warriors and sympathisers to engage communications here. We must orginise and unite.
The war shall rage

***transmission terminated***

//On the note of followers, they are purely fictional for the time being- unless anyone in intrested that is... maybe I'll write a story to further illuminate my position and give a rough idea of the Zelots abitions and purpose. Maybe...//
' Wrote:York was sitting in command room of Ouray base. He was informed about Rohans return, but now he didnt have time to deal with that.

Like many days recently, this one was rather peaceful. He was listening conversation of two Xeno pilots who were passing near Ouray.

- Howdy, Dick, where are you heading.

- Greetings Will. I am heading to Nome base. There are some news about Xenos forces going on stronger there. So i am going to take a look my self.

- Really? I didn't heard anything.

- Ya...some of my friends hacked into some network array and found some info about it. It seem that religious part of our small comunity is getting more supporters. One man stands out as their leader and high priest.

- Hmmm...i will join you...i am heading to Tau 45 anyway. I can make little detour to the Nome.

Slowly two fighters left the range and rest of conversation was smuthered by noise. York was thinking deeply.

- I think i too, will fly to Nome....if anybody would try to organize Xenos there, he should appreciate all the help he can get.
Comm Identification : Scott.Shelton

Scott Shelton stands at attention when the long range communications came to life. Xeno Barrow Base in Hudson has been empty for so long, hard to believe other Xenos are still out there. "It looks like a gathering at Nome Base. Maybe this is what i have been waiting for..." Scott mumbles to himself as he goes about to ready his CTE -6000 "Eagle" for the voyage.
+code files reopened
+main-frame access granted
+Comm channel open

To: Scott Sheldon

It is good to see fellow warriors assembling. Soon we will be able to take the fight to the LSF and SA in force, maybe even push the corrupt forces out of Liberty once and for all, maybe once we have rid ourselves of the enemy within we can concentrate on the enemy without- the foriegners that have pushed us out of livelihood and home. They will pay in the tormenting fires of hell, fore judgement is swift and descisive. Scott Sheldon, your name is familiar... Ah yes, the daring pilot I have heard so much about on hacked police channels. Tsk... Those police really must tighten up on security. I hope to see you in space, and fight as brothers. Now I have finished my tour of Nome so I shall now visit Barrow; I hope to see you there. It is every likelyhood that Nome will be adopted as the Zelots base of operations though- temperoraly at least. There is much to discuss. For the Xenos!
Judge, Jury, Executioner- we must play our role.

Comm Identification : Scott.Shelton

A glorious day today, three Xenos rampaged through New York system terrorizing. Many were killed, LSF was wiped out and forced to watch the terror from the safe confines of the local coffee shop. This can only be a starting point for things to come. Lets group and join forces brothers, claim what is rightfully ours.

-----transmission terminated-----
+code files reopened
+Comm channel open

To: All true Xenos

Today the uprising begins. More are flocking to the Zelot banner and a encoded comms channel not even a Lane Hacker could comprimise has been established. Today one more pilot has joined our ranks, who for now we will simpily call J-Lbs. He has been given the credits to purchase a Starblazer civillian light fighter. We set to work doing the lords work by destroying a flight of bounty hunters outside Ames station, resulting in 12 pilots in my hold and another 9 in his. Earlier we had raided Rochester as well with assistance from Decon UnknownObject. We racked up many kills and succeeded in putting pressure on both the Junkers and the Rogues.

On my way out of New York I happened accross a police tagged pilot IDed as Larethian. He was piloting a Rhino which contained three Xenos pilots. I hailed him a repeatedly requested he drop the pilots. His response was to hide on the heart of corruption- manhatten. I then swore I would hunt him 'till one of us was dead. He remained on manhatten cowering for some time, so I continued on my way to Colorado with J-Lbs. After both of us had dispatched the BHs around Ames that could have threatened Nome, I returned back to Colorado. As I jumped back I saw Larethian. He fled towards the Kepler JG and jumped. I persued him and jumped back to Kepler whilst alerting J-Lbs. who was still at Ames. Trapped between the two of us Larethian was destroyed. We recoved no escape pod.
We are the free, the pure, the true

+code files reopened
+Comm channel open

To: Zelots/Xenos

Today there was extensive enemy action in Colorado and surrounding systems. J-Lbs was in space again so I met up with him and set a fighting patrol route through Colorado, Kepler and New York. We started in Kepler where J-Lbs took out a wing of Bounty Hunter ships whilst he waited for me to arrive. Once I arrived we proceeded to Nome base to hand over all our captured pilots to security teams stationed there. They will be 're-educated' soon enough.

Once we were finished in Kepler, we proceeded to Colorado, Quray base where we were given a assignment by the base commander to eilliminate a collection of Bounty Hunter scum in the New York system. We happily complied with his wishes and set course for the New York JH. Upon jumping we moved to the coordinates provided and engaged the Bounty Hunters resulting in all hostile contacts being destroyed with zero percent casualties to us.

After completion of our assignment we continued on towards the home base of the corrupt Junkers, Rochester. After destroying several Rogue fighters who attempted to halt us, a Lane Hacker fighter call-signed as 'Robin-Hood' appeared on our scanners. A overveiw of long range scanners confirmed he was elligable for attack so we both pressed on in a intercept course. The LH, who had no doubt been buying cardimine or some other insidious narcotic fled in what we believed to be the direction of Manhatten. We changed course and set a waypoint for Manhatten space. Me and J-Lbs waited towards the side of manhatten near the Fort Bush trade lane for Robin-Hood's appearance. After a short period of time he did arrive, piloting a Dagger border world fighter. We both engaged and after a short dogfight he was eliminated with no loss to us.

We waited for a second outside Manhatten to listen to transmissions being broadcast across system frequency. One transmission in particular stood out. A pilot call-signed as 'CorrupteD' was looking for help with a mission into the Colorado system. I became suspicious and tailed him believing he may have been sent to eliminate a Xenos wing. Another pilot responded to CorrupteD's hail and they both set off. J-Lbs tailed them and braodcast their location to me. I had jumped back through the Colorado JH a little earlier ((I had been killed by a Lv. 60 odd player and respawned back at Quray... I can't remember the name now though...)) and immediatly procceded to the NY > Pueblo station trade lane. I asked J-Lbs if either of the contacts had jumped already. He responded that both had jumped, and CorrupteD had already used the trade lane. I disrupted the trade lane which stopped CorrupteD's wingman. J'Lbs who was in close persuit quickly dispatched him. We then both engaged docking sequance with the trade lane in order to try and catch CorrupteD. J-Lbs then disengaged from the patrol pattern to return to Nome base for repairs and to hand over some captured pilots ((he had to log off)). I located CorrupteD and destroyed him before returning to Quray and signing off.
Find salvation in the flames of battle

INCOMING TRANSMISSION...
DECODING...
SCANNING SOURCE...

Comm ID: Frank Lewis
Target ID: All Xenos

*BEGINNING TRANSMISSION*

Hey ya'll. Sure is nice ta be seein' a real channel. I'm here, bein' stuck on Ouray an' all. I hope I can get back in space soon an' all, but ya know, no promises, see?

Be seein' ya.
*END TRANSMISSION*
+code files reopened
+Comm channel open

To: Zelots/Xenos

Ah, good. More Xeno brothers are gathering. I hope to fly alongside you soon- help to fight of the forigen invaders, and corrupt officials that blight our great home, Liberty.

The LSF and SA scum seem to be increasing their patrols around New York to combat a recent influx of Smugglers and pirates into the system- this has put considerable strain on them and because of this there are now less active patrols around Colorado and border world systems. We can use this to our advantage. Might I suggest a increase of attacks on non-Xeno pilots around Quray base and the disruption of nearby trade lanes. Hostilities in the Kepler system can also be provoced, with many forigen companies shipping through the trade lanes there, however I must stress the importace of ensuring peace around the Freeport. Nome draws most of it's supplies from here, and hostilities with the Zoners could starve many of our pilots. The only real threat are the Bounty Hunter pilots who fly Barracudas. They are still easily dispatched by a skilled pilot.
We shall be judged by our actions

+code files reopened
+Comm channel open

To: The owners of this comm channel

As leader of the Cult Zelot, I am requesting the tempory use of of this communications channel to further the cause of the Zelots and Xenos in general. Zelot forces will now be redirected to this communications channel to use as a tempory Message Dump until a more permenant channel of or own can be established. I value the opinions of my brother Xenos and because of this any objections should be sent to me over a more... private channel.
The rightous shall be victorious

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7