Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Lets discuss this in a different location, mister Holiday.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
>>> Reply from ship callsign 'MNS Rosario'. Addressed to [TAZ]Doc Holliday.

We will continue this in a more public way. If you can not live with that, then I can live with a total hostility with the Zoners.

Am I some kind of mongoloid? Is it that unobvious what I and others want? The Zoners are supposed to act like something else than group with delusions of grandeur. A faction composed of Zoners which actually are neutral to every individual in Sirius, and not a bunch of smuggling hippies which bias the Outcasts and whoever else, like the Bounty Hunters, is what you are supposed to be.

It doesn't matter how much I hate my enemies, such rivalry is born. But the Zoners just have to stick their heads in places where it doesn't belong. This is one thing that deserves no respect at all, señor Holiday. Therefore, if it was my decision, I would issue a total extermination of your kind as how the Zoners behave right now, but it is not.

::Frequency stabilized and awaiting a reply::
>>> Resending message and adding information.

Quote:We will continue this in a more public way. If you can not live with that, then I can live with a total hostility with the Zoners.

Am I some kind of mongoloid? Is it that unobvious what I and others want? The Zoners are supposed to act like something else than group with delusions of grandeur. A faction composed of Zoners which actually are neutral to every individual in Sirius, and not a bunch of smuggling hippies which bias the Outcasts and whoever else, like the Bounty Hunters, is what you are supposed to be.

It doesn't matter how much I hate my enemies, such rivalry is born. But the Zoners just have to stick their heads in places where it doesn't belong. This is one thing that deserves no respect at all, señor Holiday. Therefore, if it was my decision, I would issue a total extermination of your kind as how the Zoners behave right now, but it is not.

It seems you aren't paying much interest in this. I can live with that. I will, for that matter, give up reasoning with the Zoners and continue the word of violence. The bounty will be resumed, for as long as it takes.

::Frequency lost::
Comm ID: [TAZ]Doc Holliday
To: Captain, MNS-Rosario

Oh, I'm not ignoring you, I'm doing some thinking, thinking I should have done long ago. I will admit, I was quite surprised by your bounty as I have always lived in peace amongst my Outcast neighbors. With the 101st, I had made an agreement to use the Alpha/Eta passage to transit my dream, "Med Force One", so that the house authorities wouldn't harass me as they so like to do. I respected the fortress of Omicron 80's minefield and ceased it's use into Gallia, a place that I no longer venture into in any case. Never once have I given a hard time to a freighter pilot of cardamine despite that letters of anger that litter my desk from House governments about it. I could even provide you with intell that we will all one day soon have a common problem but that is for another day.

So, I nor have most of my brethren done anything to warrant such an action. You may be upset with a few individual Zoners but that doesn't give cause to hate us all. Remember what I say when I say that for us Zoners to live amongst so many varying peoples, we have to give a little to everyone to keep things cordial. Shall we settle things peacefully? I am open.

Dr. John Henry Holliday

//I may be a bit scarce this week with work so bear with me.
>>> Sending new message to Doc Holiday.

I knew some threats would draw your attention.

Spare me your life story, as a first. I would be intrigued to hear some of it when I'm not pointing a gun at the Zoners. But for now, talk to someone else.

As it may have become clear on an earlier occasion, I want action. No false promises of any kind, as I most likely expect. I explained it already. Zoners don't behave like they say they are. They use their neutrality to mask their attempt at trying to boss around the rest of Sirius.

While it may not be you doing this Holiday, there are quite a few, quite a lot of few Zoners that do behave in this manner. And seeing as many see you as the leader of Zoners.. Perhaps you should do something about it, for that matter? This is the only way of solving this peacefully, in my eyes. No amount of credits or valuable objects can satisfy my needs. Keep your dogs in line, it's all I ask for.

::Frequency restabilized and awaiting a reply::
*incoming transmission*

You can put the gun down. Rest assured I can understand you. Now you want me to try and control or make an effort to control the actions of many Zoners. First and foremost, those that wear the TAZ badge are my chief concern for obvious reasons. I can make suggestions to other Zoner leaders but that doesn't mean they will always take it. I have excommunicated more than one person from TAZ for causing trouble that we don't need and something tells me that it's one of those that bother you. Obviously, since I removed her, they were headache enough for me to take that action.

There are more independent Zoners flying around than those of us that actually work together. It would be impossible to control them all, no more possible than it would be for you to control all Outcasts, most of which I have had decent relations with over my time.

It takes more than just me to fix what's broken. As I said to you once before, if you're having a problem with an individual then let me know who. I may not be able to deal with them directly but I can only try. I think you will find that individual Zoner troublemakers are often not helped by the Alliance when we know that they are trouble.

>>> Sending new message to Doc Holiday.
So basically.. You are saying you can't do a thing about most misbehaving Zoners? Well then. It's good I came up with the idea of putting up a bounty on all of them, isn't it? At least I am the only person that decides to take the good in it's own hands.

Have a good day, mister Holiday, I'll ensure you that you won't be getting shot down due to mercenaries trying to claim a bounty on yourself. You seem like a decent enough Zoner. And if you think other Zoners might be decent enough as well, don't hesitate to mention them.

::Frequency stabilized, open to further replies::

**Santario closes the comlink between Doc Holiday and himself. He, in a matter of seconds, pushes and holds a button.**

Mercenaries.. The times has come. Your business can be resumed.. Just make sure you won't attack a certain Doc Holiday. He is to be spared..

**Santario snickers, and releases the button**

For now..