Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Rheinwehr Oberkommando
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission
Displaying Header
[Image: widersacher.png]
Comm ID: Jurgen Haffenstrassen callsign "Widersacher"

Guten tag, mein herren und damen.

It hast come to my knowledge of zeveral dangerous pilots. Zese men attacked an agent of der Marinenachrichtendienst by der name of Hans Echhardt, but failed to kill him. Ich undocked from zhe Battleship Karlsruhe to a madhouse! Ich asked Herr Eckhardt about der situation, vas told, und so, knowing zhe standard orders regarding zese sort of traitors, executed zem.

Zis vould not be much of a problem, did zis end zere. Visin seconds, two gunboats, supposedly of der Militar, appeared und engaged us both! Zey appeared to be...how to put it...inzane, perhaps. Ich confided in Herr Eckhardt my concerns zat zey vere agents of Das Wilde.
Zey were eliminated vithout too much difficulty, und Herr Eckhardt asked me to report zis incident to du.

Later, however, zese same craft again attacked me! Ich do not know if Ich am having hallucinations? Zey seemed quite real. Ich informed zhe Hessian Ich had been arresting of zhe prior events, und he agreed to assist me in defeating zese...things.

Once zey were gone, he made use of zhe explosion to make his escape. Ich shall find him later.

Und so, Ich ask du, vhat am Ich to do regarding zis?

Jurgen Haffenstrassen out

Transmission Ended

Attachment: Names
Open File: Y/N
>Y
Opening file

JazzaBox - Bergelmir
PieFiend - Wraith
Wimpface - Gunboat
Konig-Dm.1 - Gunboat
This is Hauptmann Steiner, officer from the West Rheinland Fleet. Before you steal the time of RMHC office, ask or turn to the local forces first, or at least look and read over the RMHC messages about criminal and hostile elements. If you make your homework and not just fly around without any knowledge youknow how the ex-MND agent Eckhard is count as criminal element and 10 million for those who eliminate him.

RMHC Wanted List - you can read about here the official bounty.

Sadly we have some pilots who do not watch the basic informations, and for it they are in trouble in no time. All, who help for these criminals, counting as traitor. WRF Fleet Command already search some Military pilots for treason, I hope you will not be the next. Those, who attacked Eckhard, made good job.
=[[color=#33CC00]INCOMING TRANSMISSION]=

SOURCE: [color=#FFCC00][color=#FF0000]Unknown,[color=#33CC00] Braunschweig System.
[font=Impact]ENCRYPTION: [color=#FFCC00]Medium, port RM-CH-HC-23-F.

[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Receiving...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Decrypting...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Opening...

[font=Verdana][color=#33CC00]SUBMITTER: [color=#FFCC00]Anna Kirsch, Rheinland Military Secretary.

[color=#33CC00]RECIPIENT: [color=#FFCC00]Jurgen Haffenstrassen.
[color=#33CC00]SUBJECT: [color=#FFCC00]Eckhard and his assets.

[color=#FFCC00]
Herr Haffenstrassen,

It appears that you have been subject to the treachery of alien powers, masking themselves as Rheinwehr or Marinenachrichtendienst officers by taking up their identities and personality.

Former Marinenachrichtendienst Agent Hans Eckhard, as reported above, is known to have been a subject to such an abuse and is proven to have been possessed by the alien entities we know as the "Nomads". He has since been deceiving lower-ranking Rheinwehr and Bundespolizei officers, employing direct orders as well as what we believe is a mean to control these individuals' minds. His deception is not easy to detect, due to the fact that he appears to be just another MND Agent, in possession of experimental weaponry. You can distinguish him by the fact that he is using an outdated registration code, a Wraith in ill repair for an MND agent as well as purple, experimental-looking laser weaponry, which is according to our suspicion nomad equipment somehow channeled into his vessel's power core. Everything else we know about him is classified level Rho.

Several Marinenachrichtendienst Agents accompanied by regular Rheinwehr personnel, as well as freelancers and mercenaries have been assigned to track him down and eliminate him if identified. The process had so far little success. If you manage to identify him in the future, as he may be interested in taking your "services" once again, you're free to engage and eliminate this rather dangerous individual. However, that is not recommended without summoning reinforcements.

Despite all that, I would like to ask you to report to Medical Bay 7 on the Battleship Moselle at 0700 hours. A medical staff will be standing by to receive and survey you and the degree of possible infection you may have contracted. Once that is handled, further actions by the Rheinwehr admiralty will be taken regarding your mental status and competence, including the... evaluation of actions you may have committed while being under alien influence.

On the final note, we will inform the ships that attacked you to stand down with attempting to eliminate you it seems they were just as unaware of the whole situation as you were, even though it is possible that you will not be seeing space for a while. A quote from an ancient Sol writer, Peter Chimaera would be appropriate as an ending:

"No, John. You are the demons."

Signed,

Anna Kirsch,
Secretary of Admiral Alec Voelkel.

Encrypting...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Closing...

[color=#009900][font=Tahoma]=[[color=#33CC00]TRANSMISSION TERMINATED]=
Incoming Transmission
Displaying Header
[Image: widersacher.png]
Comm ID: Jurgen Haffenstrassen callsign "Widersacher"

What ist zis man doing here? Ich addressed zis specifically fur zhe Oberkommando!

Ich reported to Bay 7 as du ordered, mein damen, und only recently got back out. Zhey insisted on a total physical! Ich can barely...Never mind.

Ich am concerned. No sooner had Ich undocked again before Ich was confronted by members of zhe Order. Zhey carried Liberty weapons und von had a demon in his hold. Ich ordered him to drop und burn it, but zhey ran from me. Ich pursued zhem to New Berlin vhere zhey engaged me. Ich eliminated von of zhem, but ze other broke apart my bomber. He fled after that, most likely from zhe damage Ich inflicted upon his fighter.

Zhey seemed influenced, mein damen.

Ich fear for my life.

Transmission Ended