Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Esteemed and Honorable Golden Chrysanthemums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
+Transmission Open+

+Transmission Begins+

+Sending+

[Image: H2FLfl.jpg]

Honorable and esteemed Golden Chrysanthemum, my name is Konoha Ikumaru. I am currently a resident of Shunjuki District Aparment Complexes on Planet Tokyo. I am writing this message to you to ask for you help. I've just graduated from my high school, and recently begun my entrance exams into the Medical Universities. However, all of my efforts were wasted. Even though I received top scores, I was rejected! Excuses ranging between "over capacity" to "respecting cultural tradition" were used! Upon further research, I discovered that of those accepted into the Medical Schools, 90% of them were male! The last female to graduate from a Medical University was almost six years ago!

I refuse to reside in a place where I cant even make my own living, much less follow my dreams. I humbly request the use of one of your Blossom - C5-F Golden Chrysanthemum Very Heavy Fighter. If they wont let me do anything here, I will make it in the stars. I will etch my name into the fabric of space watch those chauvinists look up at my name.

But I cant do it alone. And as much as I admire you, I am not ready to join the Golden Chrysanthemums. I still have close ties to my parents, and I would hate to leave them. I only request the use of one of your fighters to make a living for myself. But if you ever need me, I shall answer your call and fight for you...but...give me time to decide what my future should be...

+Transmission End+

+Transmission Closed+
Beep, beep, beep
Hayley grunted, her hand knicking a coolant fin as she pulled the greasy mitt from her Bayonet's engine.

"Son of a..."

She bit her bottom lip, before snatching up the PDA strapped to her over-alls, and flicking it on. The screen noted a new message, one received on their open frequencies; thank god it was transcribed. The stubborn Cali girl still had a few mishaps when trying to understand what the Kusarians were saying in Basic.

A few taps later, and she opened her command console, before posting a reply.

>>- cd/Central Message Dump/Memo/
>>- list
>>-
Memo/Upgrades.txt
Memo/Requests
Memo/Konoha.txt
Memo/Operation Bellfy.txt
>>- open Memo/Konoha.txt

Just my opinion, but if she's taking to fly against Kusari's gentlemen, then she should fly our IFF at least. We want people to see we've got power, and numbers, not just ambition. Besides, we could always use more pilots to hit their trade routes - gotta hit these bitches where it hurts.

-Hayley

>>- save
>>- logout
Comm ID: Atotori Rika Ito

Konnichiwa Konoha,

I can imagine how you feel, many of our Sisters suffered under the same problems as you do right now. I am also able to understand your concerns regarding your family, leaving them is a hard decision, one that you should think about carefully.
I have thought about the request you made, I hope you understand that the Blossom is, even within our ranks, a rare ship. The production is expensive and we can not risk to loose one of these ships to our enemies. Thats why I am not able to hand out one of these ships. I do, unfortunately, not know much about you and I am not able to give one of our ships to you, at least not right now.

What I could offer you, would be the usage of an Eagle-Class Very Heavy Fighter, our wings are using them too, and I have not heard much complaints about these ships. We should have a few spare vessels of this type, you could get one of them.

I would be willed to grant you the knowledge of the Blossom once I know that you are going to stay within the Sisterhood.
Until you were able to make your decision, the only thing I can offer you will be the Eagle.

-Rika
+Transmission Open+

+Transmission Begins+

+Sending+

[Image: H2FLfl.jpg]

Though I now respect the movement of the Golden Chrysanthemums, I feel I am not ready to pledge my life to your organization. As a...now rejected medical student, I know first hand of the effects of the Cardimine drug. I am sorry to say that I will not be succumbing to that influence. Also, to be honest, a job was offered to be not to recently. A friend of mine referred be to a certain chat group on the Sirius Network. There called the Mandalorian Mercenaries. I'v heard the navy talking about them, but the mercenaries are willing to accept me...for what reason, I dont know.

Also, I have a bit of my college and scholarship money left over. About....33 million, which I would be happy to donate to the Golden Chrysanthemum cause. The only thing that is required is the ship. Apparently the place where there thinking of stationing me requires, in their words "Need Bigger Guns". Although I would be happy to fly the Golden Chrysanthemum IFF, and support them when necessary.

+Transmission End+

+Transmission Closed+
+Transmission Open+

+Transmission Begins+

+Sending+

*resend information*

+Transmission End+

+Transmission Closed+
Comm ID: Atotori Rika Ito

Konnichiwa Konoha,

I have discussed your request with the Okasan, we will grant you the permission to use this ship. I hope you understand that the Blossom is a rare ship, even in our own ranks and that we, with this approval, put much trust in your hands, do not disappoint us.

Please tell us under which callsign you are going to fly, so that we are able to prepare your ship.

-Rika