Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Can...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Can Gallics use Cerbs? I mean we only have primaries, and cerbs are "civillian" like solaris is. So can we? I'd immediately figure we cannot because they are 'from' rhienland, but...
From Rheinland..no. The Gallians haven't made it anywhere nearly that far in Sirius.

Reason is because the gateway just got opened. There are only a few Sirians entering Gallia as of right now, but stances really vary. Only faction(s) that you may be able to get permission to use weaponry from right now, is Junkers, or Outcasts(extremely slim), and it really depends if your a Royalists or a Separatist/Resistance whatever,

To put short, no because Gallia is far from Rheinland, and has made no real connection with each other, yet.
I dont see why not, they're generics, same as basics.
I can think of a reason not to let gallics use em

how about sirian and gallic equipment arent compatible?

Or like it was said above, Gallia hasnt made it that far yet?

I mean, Gallia has primaries and secondaries for each gun, and their stats seem pretty good for gallic play.

Maybe in 4.86 itll be changed, but as it stands I dont think it should be allowed.
well I see it the same as Rheinland using basics (which are based on Liberty models) or Liberty using cerbs (Rheinland export guns)
You have to realize though, Sirian equipment is foreign to Gallic equipment and vice versa.

Just because it's basic doesn't mean it can avoid RP conflicts between these two very very different sectors of space.
' Wrote:You have to realize though, Sirian equipment is foreign to Gallic equipment and vice versa.

Just because it's basic doesn't mean it can avoid RP conflicts between these two very very different sectors of space.

Oh I agree.

Execpt a LOT of 'basic' sirian tech is sold in gallia.
What is bought and sold there is what they may use. Gallians have yet to travel far passed their borders to create relations with most of sirius to use any weaponry outside of Gallia.

Simply put, Gallians should only be using what is acquired within Gallia, nothing more, till 4.86. Besides, Gallians have quite a nice tech line.
I'm pretty sure it doesn't sell on any of their bases, or anywhere a gallic -should- land, so...probably not.
If it doesnt sell there, yeah.

Oddly enuf BS razor/pulse (and I would presume cruise/GB varriants) ARE sold there, as I had thought gallia had its own versions.
Pages: 1 2 3