Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the IMG ministry of defense
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Incoming transmission -
- From : Robert Johnson, manager of the Johnson Mining Company-
- Location : *JMC* command ship "Germinal", somewhere in Tau-39-
- To : the IMG higher defense force -

Sir,

As you probably don't know me, I'm Robert Johnson, manager of a recently created mining comnany belongig to the guild. You can also call me "Bob", simply.

I've got troubling news regarding a junker ship seen in our space. The pilot is identified as "Banjaxed" and is flying a junker bomber. She was first seen mining in our niobium field, which is... unusual for a ship of this type and this affiliation, but it doesn't really matter.

It seems she had an altercation with our mining ship *JMC*Lantier (who had some bad experiences with junkers before). As the Lantier was full and headed back to Tau-39 for a rendez-vous with our hauler, the junker pilot followed him through the jump hole. The captain of the Lantier immediately warned her she was violating a guard system and was in infraction, the junker ignored him and came deeper in the system. As he was unarmed and words didn't work, the Lantier docked to Jakarta and warned his superiors.

The Germinal was immediately launched in space and tried to establish a contact with the intruder. This is a recording of the talk I had with her :

[Image: banjaxed.png]

Finally the Junker chose to turn around and headed back in Tau-23. I'd consider it as a banal incident without this :

[Image: espion.png]

It looks like a confession of spying, that's why I thought necessary to report it to competent authorities.

On your service,

Johnson out.

- End of transmission -
---Incoming transmission---
ID: Ron Matterson , IMG Defense Director.
[color=#000000]

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

We pose little threat to any junker who follows the laws, and any junker following the law will not be flying around the taus. period.

Any junkers that are loitering or acting oddly may be treated as harshly as needed. This includes authorization of lethal force.

Ron matterson.
[color=#FF0000]IMG Defense Division Directer.

---Transmission ended, Channel open---