Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Xenos of Milford
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: plfbanner.png]

::Incoming Transmission
::Comm. ID: David Lancaster
::Location: Bethlehem Station
::Encryption: Active

...To those persons it may concern, we the Pennsylvania Liberation Force, a group of frustrated Zoners hell bent on reclaiming our home. Ever since the Libertonian expansion here, petty crime has risen, the local economy has shattered, and many have died needlessly.

No more.

We intend to fight the corporate traffic and defy the inept Police here. Discouraging further Liberty activity in this area is the only way to truly end the crime and our being taken advantage of. To this end, we request sanctuary at your facilities in the Milford area, and request access to the locally-available weaponry. We shall be good guests, and no PLF member shall be allowed full docking rights without first earning the "friendly" favor of the Xenos. Furthermore, all weapons, maintenance and bar costs incurred by the PLF shall be paid in full at the time of purchase. No skirting the bill, here.

In return, we shall give the Police an extra wallop or two for your cause. We intend to reclaim this system, and to return to the peace we once had here.

Thank you.

::Transmission Ends
Code:
//We are requesting the ability to land and use Milford as a safe house, and to buy and mount the Xeno weaponry available there. NOT access to the entire Xeno weapons line, and not landing rights other Xeno bases. We intend on having Pirate IDs and either Freelancer IFF or none at all.
►► Opening Secure Xenos Network Channel
►► Password:
[font=Fixedsys]* * * * * * * * * * * *

[font=Impact]ACCESS GRANTED
Redirecting
Done

Mr. Lancaster.

We, the Xeno Alliance have heard y'all's call.
There are still some things we'd like to tell ya. Maybe it'll enlighten y'all about what we ARE and what we DO.
So. Before the boss kills a kitten because i told him of your intention, i want y'all to agree the following points.

We, the Xeno Alliance,

...can NOT allow y'all to shoot ships belonging to Universal.
We can NOT allow y'all to shoot ships belonging to Deep Space Engineering.
We can NOT allow y'all to stop trade that's supposed to stay within the borders of Liberty as y'all would fight the innocent with these actions.

Contraband cargo as:
Synthetic Marijuana
Cardamine
Counterfied Software
and Liquid Cardamine,

aswell as the following, marked as "DANGEROUS" goods:
Plutonium
Luxury Food
and any kind of non human life forms or their remains,

are NOT to be brought to Milford.

If y'all agree with these conditions, I will forward this matter to the boss and no kitten shall be harmed.

~Coral

<div align="center]::Incoming Transmission

Thanks for your reply, uh, Coral. We hear you loud and clear. Let me make a few things more clear about ourselves, as well.

While we aim our guns at the vessels based out of the New York system (and yes, this would include Universal, DSE, and others), we never intend to cause needless death and destruction. Our standard operating procedure is to "scare not scalp," and we take that very seriously.

If there is a problem with taking the paper in their wallets in an effort to discourage future trade in Pennsylvania, then we might need to discuss this further, but to be sure, we do not want to pull our triggers.

I suppose the real point to hammer out is how you all view this system. As I'm sure you know, many of us and our families were here many decades before Liberty batted an eyelash. Now that we have established stable and thriving surface colonies on Erie -- not to mention built Philadelphia Station! -- Liberty has barged in with plenty of money-hungry corporations, corrupt police, good-for-nothing Rogues, and its trigger-happy navy. You should understand our feelings here.

And, it is our hope, you can sympathize with our cause. While ours may be more system-specific and local, we both share a common antagonism and fight. So... let's be concise:
  • Do you view Pennsylvania as sacred Liberty space that should remain as such?
  • Or do you see it as we do: as a lost frontier tainted by the opportunists in New York?
If it is the former, we may not be able to come to an agreement after all. In this case, I recommend we stay in contact and maintain a level of neutrality out of respect for our common philosophy, and not be distracted by "here and now" issues of who-attacks-whom.

If it is the latter, please let me know which points we may be able to strike up a bargain on, and how we may be proper guests to the XA at Milford.

Regards to all.

::Rebroadcasting Transmission
►► Opening Secure Xenos Network Channel
►► Password:
[font=Fixedsys]* * * * * * * * * * * *

[font=Impact]ACCESS GRANTED
Redirecting
Done

Mr. Lancaster.

We talked about this matter for about 30 seconds and a kitten lost it's life.

You want to stage from Milford launching pirate attacks on Libertonian Traders? No!
There's the chance of you staging from Milford and even shoot them? No!

You want Pennsylvania to be Zoners? Then use their base. If i recall correctly there is a Zoner Base.

And to make this one straight.
If WE see YOU docking at Milford and/or causing troubles with the corporate libertonian traders, we might have a MINOR problem and a lot of scrap metal floating through Pennsylvania soon.
So you better don't.

NO docking rights.
NO neutrality.
NOT AT ALL

This conversation is over!

~Coral

::Incoming Transmission

Well, so much for reaching out to our philosophical brothers!

We'll stay far from Milford, but to be sure, you all would be best to keep very clear of Bethlehem Station. And equally clear from our kittens! Do you hear me??