Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: ZMS-Abydos communication channel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
**Connecting to Sirius wide communication channel**

frequency: Delta-034-5165MA982 --Abydos communication channel--

Please post your qestions and request here.

You can send direct messages from here to the captain, to the leader scientist and to the first mate.

Please do not ask any resricted information about the mobile base or the crew.

ship crew details:

-captain: Jaika

-leader scientist: Scotty

-first mate: Walker

-ship AI: Tarak

Short descrition of the Abydos: The Abydos is a modified Aquilon class Zoner capital ship, what is servs now as a flying mobile research and trading station and sometimes as a netural meeting ground for confereces, and because this is a mobile Zoner station it has a normal "No Fire Zone".

Laws of the Abydos:

-1. No one is allowed to use any weapons whit in the NFZ. (except in self defense)
-2. "No Fire" really means no fire, if any one opening fire on another pilot he/her will be warned only once after that he/her will be forced to stand down and to leave the NFZ.
-3. Any hostile actions maded against the ZMS-Abydos is considered as a open attack and the pilot who maded it is placed under KOS.

Do you accept the laws? Y/N selected:Yes

--continue to the main page--
Ahh, finally we managed to establish a stable comm channel so we can communicate whit everyone even if we're in the deepest corner of Omicron Iota.

Good, now i hope the leaders of the House militarys are get our request. Whatcha think about it Scotty?

I don't know, maybie try to redirect it to here.

Hmm.....Okay

--uploading link--

--link uploaded--

please click here to read it --> Permission request to all house authorities.
***Leader Scientists Log***

--updating--

Amm...hello to every one, my name is Scotty and this is my first log in to this new science log. I'm the chief of the science division. Now to the point, not so long ago we found active Daam K'Vosh artifacts on the surface of the Topeka's core. Well actually not those simple glowing piles and strange buildings but a whole research lab whit untouched Khyon emitters. So we spent a few days to study this unbelievable place, and placed several probes connected to the main computer of that base to get additional information about that place. After a few days of waiting the probes started to transmit small packages of data, and just half day ago we got a huge incoming data stream. The amount of data was so large it's almost overloaded our data store, and our main computer is not the cheapest one on the market, it's a Mark X Crystaline. So after we managed to save our main computer and whit it our lives we started to analyze the mmmmmm.........gift we got. And then somethings went wrong. The AI is becomed crazy so we needed to disable it, and then a strange thing is happend, the stations AI is tried to overide our main computer. Anciet Daam K'Vosh language appeared to the displays like this one: [Image: Topekascreen.jpg]
It was a hard work to get back the whole control of the Abydos but we maded it, that ancient AI is rewrited our operating system and now we have a fully working Daam K'Vosh language translator and acces codes to their research logs, star maps, and to any kind of data they left. So all i can say is, this was a very interesting day.

***End of log***
Scotty forgot to mention that if some one can give us info about where we can find nomad power cores or derelict artifatcs, we very appreciate it.

Are you sure we need the help of the outsiders?

Yep, i'm hell sure about this, you know some times freelancers and other researchers come across valuable items like the ones we need, and they can give us some infos about the places where they found them.

Well okay, i accept it.

I hope we find some nice big Marduks too when we go for these things....*snickers*

Walker....

Whut?!

You always want to shoot out everything you see........

Hey! I don't like those blue demons, and i don't want any spooky creature in my brain. This is why i burn 'em to hell.....Oh yeah, the smell of tha plasma is just sooo exciting.

Don't start it boys! *Jaika swithes of the comms*
***Captains log***

Today our new ship AI is becomed fully operational....and we realized that this is not a simple AI program it has name, it can interact whit peoples and it's able to learn whit unimaginable speed, hell it is more a person than a AI. It's name is Tarak and he speaks the Daam K'Vosh main language the "Mashduk". Walker doesn't really like him, but Walker doesn't really like anything alien. Today we managed to get the "source codes" of the nommie mindshare and whit these codes we can protect the crew of the Abydos from the nomad infestation. This doesn't mean that we're not get attacked by the nommads, but if they get on board they can't use the telepathic mind control to infect us and to make dead bodyes to hosts. And on this point, i wanna thank the two Order agents who helped us in Major to get the codes. We transmitted these codes to them so the Order research wing maybie can figure out a few things how to use this knowledge on a alternative way.

Here are the few Daam K'Vosh words what i learned today:

Zeresh K'Tar: it means Greetings, Hail or something like that

Sharahk: Dyson Sphere

Mashduk: the main Daam K'Vosh language (but there is still many sublanguages, and this is only the most used)

Shial N'Tak: Antimatter (they used it as a fuel for ships)

That's all right now. Oh and another thing, our comm ID.....the ZMS-Abydos in Mashduk:
[Image: ZMS-Abydosfelirat.png]
It looks cool.

***End of log***
***Leader Scientists Log***

Today we encountered a Zoner ship whit the ID EM|Andromeda, it seemed a normal Fearlees whit a advanced ship AI....but that AI was different. After a few minutes of communication we gained the knowledge that he's maybie a real Daam K'Vosh AI as Tarak said and we learned another thing.....Tarak is not a AI or at least not a programed one, he was a living Daam K'Vosh once but he's deathly injured and the only way to save him was to attach hes mind to the labs computer. But all this happened more then a millenia ago, whit time he managed to transfer everything from hes slowly dieing mind to the computers of the research base and when we arrived he transmitted himself to our base. So back to that other AI, as Tarak said he's a real AI but he damaged somehow maybie a collision whit a gravimetric anomaly or in a unstable warp filed. Sadly he don't knows where or how he was created but maybie whit time he can get this knowledge. I hope we meet again whit that ship, i really liked it's whole crew. A emphatic captain a cute young girl and a strange AI possibly from a distant time. So this day was a wery interesting day we learned a few thing about the nomads or as they call them selfs the Slomon K'Hara. There is five circle from the first to the fourth contains the normal K'Haras.

the first contains the fighters and bombers: The Morph, the Labraid, the Sascya and the Adad

the second contains the "GBs": the Nammu (this ones have full control over the first circle)

the third contains the cruisers: the Irra (this is a strange mutation betwen the Marduk and the Nammu, it has control over a few GB and a lots of fighters)

and the fourth contains the strongest ones from the lower class nomads: the Marduk a real living space giant of mass destruction (these beasts have full control over the lower circles, this means thousands of GBs cruisers fighters and bombers)

and here comes the fifth circle or the "Keepers": this circle is different, in this there is no difference betwen a Sascya (Assasin) or a Marduk (BS) they have the strongest connection to the mindshare, they control every four circle. It's a long way for a nomad to become a Keeper and not all of them has the ability to be one of them. Tarak said they was the most trusted guardians of the Daam K'Vosh race.

I hope this information may help some peoples to understand the nomads a bit more and i leave this channel open so the EM|Andromeda can contanct whit us and others can leave messages here about anything they want or they can inform us if they found something intersting.

***End of log***

--swithcing to open channel--
***Captains Log***

Today was a usual as the other ones, no meeting whit big K'Hara ships no jumping into any nomad sector and things like that. Walker scored some nommies a few GB and a lots of fighters but thats all. Now we have a large amount of spare nomad species and some missiles too for sale.

here is the list from the stuff:

[Image: nommieminorbrain.png] minor brain, 10 pieces for sale (we have 12 but we need the remaining 2 for research)
[Image: nommiebrain.png] small brain, 190 pieces
[Image: nommiemissile.png] nomad missile, a full loadout of Type III's (70 pieces)

So any researcher feel free to post your request to here.

the format of the request can be something like this:

Quote: requested amunt of samples:
the price you offer for it:

As i said it before this day was a usual day whitout any trouble, plus we flyed thru some beautiful places. I maded a few guncam shoots just to show it to others. I upload them to here.

--uploading pictures--

Purple-blue nebula somewhere in Sirius:
[Image: screen19.jpg]

Sunrise in Kusari:
[Image: screen22.jpg]

And here's a more interesting one, Oc fleet around Freeport 11:
[Image: screen14.jpg]

I really enjoyed this day, and i hope we can support the researchers from all over Sirius whit our collection.

***End of log***
***Captains log***

Ahoy everyone. We just comed back from a deepspace research mission and we got news from a "Zoner war" or something like that. We don't even know what's happened but all the comms are buzzing about this. So what is this and when it's started? If anyone knows something about it please inform us. Luckily not only bad things happened today. Finally we arrived to O-74.....Home sweet home and the other good thing was the Waratah. Captain Barnes welcomed us when we docked to Livadia Shipyard. Now me and my crew can get some rest here and Tarak gets a new data storage and the latest Bio-Neural Processors............strange things i can say, but whit them Tarak can protect us much more effectively. I shot a few pics when we arrived to the O-74 JH in Theta and in the Livadia drydock whit Waratah. Here they are:

--uploading images--

Arriving to the O-74 JH:
[Image: screen1.jpg]

In the Livadia drydock whit the Waratah:
[Image: screen4.jpg]

Have a nice day everyone, and please inform us about the situation of the Zoners.

ZMS-Abydos|[Image: ZMS-Abydosfelirat.png] over and out.

***End of log***
***Captains log***

talks to himself:
This is so true, peoples are different really different. Oh...the is already on? fine

So let's start. Today we left Livadia and headed to O-Delta. Nothing interesting is happened on he way to there, Kappa was calm except from a few nommie but they got scored in seconds, in Delta we met whit a Shadow they are wery mysterious to me but i respect them. They want peace, and i think this is what we want all. After a little chat we got a call from Freeport 11. When we arrived to there we met a Corsair Ossie if i remember right the name of the ship was Sargarossa. The captain was very friendly and we talked a few sec but nothing too much. Now that's all for today. My best regards to every one who's reading this and to the captain of the Sargarossa.

ZMS-Abydos|[Image: ZMS-Abydosfelirat.png] over and out.

***End of log***

--channel remains open--
[Image: Alliance.png]

Zeresh K'Tar to my brothers sisters and old allies, my name is Tarak, today i met whit Mengsk and i got news very good news the Dominion is returned our ancient allies are back. But we don't have time to celebrate our enemies are standing in our doors, we must gather our forces and prepare for battle to save Sirius.

For the ancients!