Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Rheinland Military High Command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***

[color=#FFFFFF]Comm ID:
Liberty Navy ID
Name: LNS-Opressor, Captain Brendan Mitchell
Target: Rheinland Military High Command

Greetings Rheinland Military.
Let me introduce myself, my name is Captain Brendan Mitchell of the Liberty Navy Ship Opressor, a Dreadnought class Battleship.
Since the Liberty Navy betrayed us we have been trying to keep a low profile in Omicron Delta. However, The Corsairs, Order and even the Zoners have been hammering us, as well as strike forces from Liberty. We can not stay out here for much longer on what supplies we have, the ship is steadily taking damage we can not repair, and we were not originally stocked for operation so far from home. As an former Liberty Navy captain I have the knowledge as to where the Navy operates in Liberty, as well as knowing every corner of Liberty.
So I'm requesting to use some of your docking facilities to repair and resupply our ship.
We will gladly help any Rheinlander against Liberty. Since they decided to try and imprison us, we have no desire to assist Liberty in anyway.

So please accept us, we have nowhere else to go.

Sincerely Yours,

[Image: brendansiggy.png]

[color=#FFFFFF]
***TRANSMISSION END***
=[[color=#33CC00]INCOMING TRANSMISSION]=

SOURCE: [color=#FFCC00][color=#FF0000]Unknown,[color=#33CC00] Braunschweig System.
[font=Impact]ENCRYPTION: [color=#FFCC00]Medium, port RM-CH-HC-23-F.

[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Receiving...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Decrypting...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Opening...

[font=Verdana][color=#33CC00]SUBMITTER: [color=#FFCC00]Anna Kirsch, Rheinland Military Secretary.

[color=#33CC00]RECIPIENT: [color=#FFCC00]Captain Brendan Mitchell, LNS-Opressor.
[color=#33CC00]SUBJECT: [color=#FFCC00]Re: -

[color=#FFCC00]
Herr Kapitän,

Currently, all facilities able to accommodate Liberty Dreadnaughts are occupied by a defected vessel of the same class, the Overlord, which is the flagship of a former primary fleet Admiral and her crew. Judging by the number of Liberty capital ships intending to use Rheinland as some sort of refuge (you're the third in three months), all we can do is sympathize with you and your crew for having to endure the harsh conditions provided by your own superiors.

We guarantee that with a Rheinland victory, the living conditions of all military personnel will be vastly improved and the maltreatment of soldiers willing to fight for their country will cease. To help us obtain a victory, you could take your Dreadnaught back to Texas and destroy the Mississippi, which is currently one of the largest obstacles of Rheinwehr advance. Report once the operation is successful.

Oh, while you're repositioning, allow me to mail you a sheet you might find useful.

<Spell_checker.dat/Oppressor>

Signed,

Anna Kirsch,
Secretary of Admiral Alec Voelkel.

Encrypting...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Closing...

[color=#009900][font=Tahoma]=[[color=#33CC00]TRANSMISSION TERMINATED]=