Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: IMG Administration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Subject: Fairness on Edict 63.

Guildmasters,

In regards to Edict 63

I have reviewed the details of edict 63 and must admit to be worried about the signal we are sending. Banishing the Kusari from the Hood, including their traders, 'though a neccesary action, shows us as biased towards the Bretonians. Considering Kusari controls a large portion of the Tau systems where we run some of our mining operations, this is a wrong signal to send. We must continue to maintain neutrality in this conflict.

I suggest the following explicit amendment, be it no more then a gesture really: To in turn, banish the Bretonian military and trading companies from our bases in the Tau systems, most notably Holman, Java and Falkland. Holman would be little more then a token gesture considering the fact that the battleship stationed there already effectively enforces this.

I suspect this will send the right message to the opposing governments: That our bases are in fact civilian bases, and will respect the laws of the house they are present within, provided this does not directly conflict with guild interests and neutrality.

Regards,
John Sanders

Ps. Someone drop the Mollies a line and let them know they are welcome on the Hood. They seem to be confused, but since they legally control part of the Dublin system, they are not impacted by this edict I believe. Zed will be displeased if they cut off his supply of whiskey.
---Incoming transmission---
ID: Ron Matterson , IMG Defense Director.
[color=#000000]

One Thing you'll learn, is that business comes first, then fairness.

Neutrality is worth more then a dozen battlecruisers, but without a means of maintaining it, peace is worth less then an overloaded transport flying into omicron Alpha.

In short, no one's complaining, don't fix what isen't broken.

Ron matterson.
[color=#FF0000]IMG Defense Division Directer.

---Transmission ended, Channel open---