Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The SCRA High Command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
►► Incoming Transmission ◄◄

To: SCRA High Command

Subject: I'm hesitant

Encryption: [color=#FF0000]HIGH

[Image: Coral.jpg]

Howdy Comrades!

I'm not.. a hundred percent sure.. how to start this one.

Well I thought, we had some kind of... common goal. Purging Liberty from it's corrupt government.
So we, the Xeno Alliance let you do.. whatever you did, in Sirius.

I hope i wasn't wrong with that.
Anyways.. just now i met this.. Cassandra.. whatever, flying one of your ships through Colorado, claiming the system to be hers.
Ya! HERS! But... This is our turf! Now... i won't judge an entire movement because of one person.. but if that happens again, the Xeno Alliance might have a problem with that.
In addition she called me a Hipocrite. Seriously.. what's wrong with her?

So i want to ask you.. i want to KINDLY ask you to tell that pilot what she did wrong. And well if y'all can't for some reason, please let us know. We would be glad to tell her, next time our paths cross.

I hope to hear from you, soon!
And I hope we can still be some kind of.. brothers in arms.. ya.

Toodles!

~Coral

◄◄ Uploading Evidence ►►

Ship Log 1

Ship Log 2
///////INCOMING TRANSMISSION///////
Source: Provost-Marshal Commander Jayce Brooks
Subject: Cassandra
[Image: CommBrooks.png]

As one of the few Provost Marshals on duty, I feel it is my responsibility to forward this to the Premier.

For the Revolution, for the Red Dawn, for the Premier!

///////END TRANSMISSION///////
To: [color=#FFFFFF]Xenos Friend
Comm. ID: Commissar Leon Mendel
Priority: HIGH
Subject: Logged Complaint
[Image: mendel.png]

---Communications Opened---

Comrades!

We in the SCRA care about your complaint. Your input however valid will be taken under advisement and dealt with accordingly.

The SCRA values your opinions and feels that it is our duty to act upon any and all complaints, no matter how trivial they may seem, knowing that to you, the matter may be of dire importance.

Please be patient as it may take some time to relay your complaint to the appropriate department/person, and we regret that we cannot allot more time to dealing with complaints of this nature.

You continued satisfaction is our top most priority, even above and beyond our own satisfaction, and naturally we are more than happy to do what we can to ensure your continued enjoyment of SCRA propaganda is as exciting as ours.

Please enjoy your next encounter with the SCRA pilot of your choice.

Have a Nice Day.
Leon Mendel
Commissariat of Public Relations

---Communications Terminated--