Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: IMG *classified*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
***Message starts***
**ID: Levy Worsmann**

Tag herrs,

Ich have in my possetion an item classified has top secret by some. Now, don't ask how ich got it, but it may have some value to you. Here is some transcriptions:

[Image: 43085474.jpg]

[Image: 13940168.jpg]

If this interesst you, contact ich und ich will make sure you get it.

The price you may ask, just some supplies from your bases, cobalt und niubium to our shippyard.

Signed,

Levy Worsmann of the Unioners
*** Incoming Transmission ***
*** Source:
Zenth Kynolm, Acting IMG Director ***
[Image: zenth1.jpg]

Oh jeez...
Not sure how you came across those classified papers, but returning to them to the guild would be very much appreciated.
We can't allow such vital information to get into the wrong hands...

Name your exact price, and we'll make it happen.
And I'm hoping I can trust that you will keep this information completely confidential.

*** End Transmission ***
***Message starts***
**ID: Levy Worsmann**

Guten tag herr,

Gut to see that your concern about this matter is urgent so we on the Arbeitergewerkschaft will deal with this matter in a speedy and confidential manner.

Now, you ask for the price for this item, ich said that we need some supplies to our shipyards. So, 500 units of Niubium und 500 units of Cobalt will be enough. Bring them to Bering system und contact us when you arrive.

Signed,

Levy Worsmann of the Unioners
***********Message ended***********
*** Incoming Transmission ***
*** Source:
Zenth Kynolm, Acting IMG Director ***
[Image: zenth1.jpg]

I boarded a Transport with a small crew.
We have arrived in Bering, and are awaiting contact nearby.

*** End Transmission ***

[color=#C0C0C0]//sorry it took so long.....i'm not as active as i used to be these days...