Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Be All My Sins Remember'd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lucie Banville vanished a few weeks ago, leaving no message. Surprisingly, no ransom was asked and no distress beacon was found. Although, everyone on the Beuvray noticed how her attitude changed since she captured a Brigand during the temporary siege of Marne last month.

Planet Nevers, 9 am.

- Wow, that's where she lives ?
- It's the only registered coordinates, do you have any other dumb ques- Hmm, Lieutenant ?
- The door has been breached, Capitaine.
- Alright squad, you are allowed to shoot to kill if necessary.

Lucie's apartment was located in one of the poorest district of Nevers. A lot of people, aspirants and her neighbors were aware of her rank in the GRN and were really wondering why she wasn't already living in an estate in the primary district.

The Lieutenant pushed the breached door slowly, trying to avoid making noises. It was too quiet, but once they entered, they discovered several civilian bodies laying in different places of the apartment, and blood everywhere.

- Well, looks like we're too late for the party. Lieutenant Frelon and Sous-Lieutenant Banes, you know your job.
- Oui Capitaine, let's take what we need at the van. Banes, you're coming ?
- Right behind you, Lieutenant.
- I'll have to come too, the Grand Marshall must be informed of what happened here... I heard these two were quite close and I smell the rescue operation.
- ... What do you mean by "quite close" Capitaine ?
- Bon dieu Frelon, close as a Grand Marshall and a Capitaine of her would be, what were you expecting ?
- I was... kind of expecting like... the Kusarian holobands we've got on deck 6 with the two girls and-
- OUT OF MY SIGHT FRELON !

Banes laughed hard while following Frelon, with the Capitaine looking at them with anger behind the two mens. A few minutes later, Banes and Frelon went back to the apartment with what they needed to begin their investigation, but they were really hoping that a team of Solar Engineering could be dispatched, they were fond of all the experimental prototypes the Solar Engineering team were able to use and loved to see them in action. They knew some member of the GRN received a CSI formation, but they never saw any of them.

[:: Transmission to : Grand Marshall Lilith Lacroix ::]
[:: From : Capitaine Bailey ::]
[:: Priority 1 ::]

Grand Marshall,
According to the protocol, the Capitaine Banville didn't show herself since fourteen days.
Thus, we have decided to investigate and we've found several dead bodies in her apartment and a lot of wrecked furniture and blood. While my mens are investigating, we could use a hand with more experienced people.

I'm waiting orders or backup to continue.

[:: Transmission Complete ::]
"..This came only moments ago, Madame. I thought you'd want to see it. It's concerning one of your capitaines.

Thank you, Desmond."
LaCroix responded.

She grabbed the data pad out of the butler's hand and watched him as he left the room and closed the massive oaken doors behind him. She diverted her eyes from it and looked at the data pad, it was directed directly at her by Captain Bailey, one of her people on Nevers.

"Grand Marshall,
According to the protocol, the Capitaine Banville didn't show herself since fourteen days.
Thus, we have decided to investigate and we've found several dead bodies in her apartment and a lot of wrecked furniture and blood. While my mens are investigating, we could use a hand with more experienced people.

I'm waiting orders or backup to continue."

[Opening channel G-65. Encryption : Medium]
[Channel : RE]

Capitaine Bailey,

I find it rather odd that you would ask how to continue an investigation, seeing as it is your profession. Never the less, I'm dispatching a squad of marines and two Royal police officers to aid you in your investigation. The marines are a precaution, capitaine. Keep that in mind.

LaCroix out.

[Closing channel G-65]

LaCroix moved her chair back a bit and looked at the items on her desk, one of those was a single flower, perfectly preserved in it's tiny vase.