Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Corsair Elders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
..:: Estableshing connection ::..
[Image: Transmission-Charles.gif]

Dear Corsair Elders,

due to a recent devestating attack on Freeport 15 by a group of [A]-tagged Corsair ships, we will be unable to provide our standard Food shipments for at least 3-5 days. We greatly apologise for any inconvenience, malnutritian, infant mortality and famished corsairs caused by this delay. In addition this matter will be presented to the Zoner Alliance Committee to investigate the necessity to stop all shipments to prevent our pilots to be harassed by further attacks.

Regards,

Charles M.Burns
Zoners Trading Consortium
[Image: ozhmiuuv.gif]
..:: Closing connection ::..
[Image: OSI-Header.png]

--Comm ID: Gabriel Caudill--
--Subject: Food Shipments--

With regret, we at Omicron Supply Industries, feel it is in our best interests to stop all food shipments to Omicron Gamma. We apologize for any incovenience this may cause you. Like our friends from the Consortium, we fear for our pilots safety in that area. Shipments will resume once the situation in that area is less volatile.

Gabriel Caudill
OSI CEO
{:: Incoming transmission [color=#006600]::}

Source: Omicron Gamma[color=#006600], Planet Crete;
Comm ID: Alka Nica;

Dear Charles of the Consortium,

It saddens me to see that the situation is now reversed. I have encountered today one of these [A]-tagged ships and confirmed that they sell themselves as Corsairs but I assure you, this is not the case. A pilot named [A]-Sassam. attacked me for no reason today. I let my guard down because I thought he was an ally. This time it cost my ship. One of his friends said he was "mental". I don't care what his condition is, he is a danger to the Corsairs and their allies as well. You have my word I will present the case to the elders and do whatever I can to banish these absurdities out of Corsair space and declare them enemy of the empire.

{:: End of transmission [color=#006600]::}