Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Attention Zoner Alliance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Incoming Transmission]

[Image: markhowe1.png]

[Comm ID: Mark Howe; New Whitehall]
[Target ID: Zoner Alliance]
[CC: Bretonian Armed Forces High Command; Albion Guard]
[Subject: Official Notification regarding Zoner Vessels in Bretonian Space.]

Encryption Detected: Access Blocked To: Captain Kashiwaba Tomoe

On September 12th, 818 A.S. the Bretonian Parliament came to an agreement regarding all Zoner vessels. As of this notice, the Zoner Alliance and any vessel under its banner are hereby ban from Bretonian space, this includes access to Omega-3. In addition, the Bretonian Armed Forces, Bretonian Intelligence Services, and Bretonian Police Authority reserve the right to arrest and destroy all Zoner vessels found entering Bretonian space and Omega-3.

We will not tolerate a fugitive amongst the Zoners running freely and doing whatever she wants in or near civilized space. Captain Kashiwaba Tomoe, has been deemed a fugitive in Liberty, and a fugitive in Bretonia. We requested prior to this transmission for action to be taken against Captain Tomoe, but action against her, as far as we're aware, hasn't been acknowledged by the Zoner Alliance.

It is in our best interest to restrict passage through Bretonia until something is done regarding this situation. Either by bringing her to justice in the courts of the Bretonian and Liberty Government, or denying her the privileges of docking on Freeports by declaring her a rogue captain.

We feel that these procedures, baning all Zoner Alliance ships from Bretonian Space, will get you, the Zoner Alliance, to realize that we are not playing around anymore in regards to Captain Tomoe. Leaders of the Zoner Alliance, if you cannot destroy the cancer at its source, then you leave us with two options, open war, or baning those under the banner of your Alliance from our space.

We hope you come to realize your plague, if not now, then sometime in the near future.

Sir Mark Howe,
Queen Carina's Faithful Government

[Transmission Terminated]
to: mr Mark Howe

"bretonia is a civilized nation, which is based on a monarchy structure - a monarchy which represents the citizens. - or unless things have changed dramaticly since i left Leeds.

in my times, the goverment would not have punished civilians on a civilian station with starvation and possibly death for anything. not even in a direct war - the goverment would have targetted a civilian station to force a resolution, those are terroristic ways.

but maybe i am mistaken and you missed saying that basic supply convoys may reach FP1 - or that you, the goverment makes sure that the civilians of FP1 must not die in their home. - many of the people of FP1 consider it home indeed.

and while you may say that they can easily be re-located to another place to avoid suffereing... history tells many stories about larger powers forcing "re-locations" of minor forces.

while i don t know too many details about the political situation in omega-3 - i know that every space station is in need of the same goods to survive. - and denying those goods and frequent supplies means death for its inhabitants - especially when not even refugee ships are allowed.

so - please elaborate your statement in further detail - as such a statement must not be uttered like a warcry. we are dealing with human lifes - and bretonia still does value human life? - or has it come to a point where one life is worth more than another? - this also has many examples in human history.

respectful,

cpt. Elizabeth Tate, spectator in the ZA council"
[Incoming Transmission]

You fail to see the reason why we're baning all Zoner Vessels from Bretonian space. We weren't demanding relocation of anyone or thing. We simply want the fugitive Captain Tomoe brought before the court or declared rogue by the Zoner Alliance. Until then, the lock down of Bretonian space will still be in effect.

You also fail to understand that we're not out for blood. These sanctions are in place to tell you that we're done being pushed around. If you read the first warning we sent to your Alliance, you would've taken proper actions. Instead you ignore the warning, so now we're taking matters into our own hands. It's obvious that you don't like it, I knew this would annoy a majority of your Alliance members. But, what needed to be done, needed to be done.

Now, lets get an actual representative here that actually knows the real reasons these sanctions have been placed and isn't trying to say we're killing civilians.

Sir Mark Howe,

to: Sir Mark Howe

Greetings Sir Mark Howe,

As a peaceful member of the Zoners Trading Consortium I would like to understand this situation about Captain Tomoe and help to find an acceptable issue for both parties. So I have a few questions:
  1. Which Bretonian laws Captain Tomoe has enfrained?
  2. Where and when has it happened? could you provide evidences of the facts?
Note that I am not a decision taker of the Zoner Alliance. I act here as a diplomat to find an issue to the current situation.

Best regards.

[Incoming Transmission]

Mister Dankien Moebus,

Forwarding you to this transmission for the evidence and charges.

Sir Mark Howe,

Thank you for your fast answer.

It is obvious that Captain Tomoe was transporting goods that are illegal in Bretonia.
However, it's not clear for me, and probably for Zoner Alliance members too, that omega-3 system is under Bretonian jurisdiction. I've read again the Bretonia section of Sirius Laws and I was not able to find anything about omega-3 system.

So could you provide a legal document about the status of omega-3 regarding Laws of Bretonia?
(Looking to all this, and remembering all that he did ,suplying the bretonians with many stuff mainly medical suplies and help evacuating refugees from Leeds, Mario says: )

Greetings bretonians, again for the acts of one person many have to die. If you have a problem with one zoner simply act against that one, or is this just an excuse to to try expand your borders? I will never again suply Bretonia with anything and , if the rumours of a big war on the Taus system be true ... well ... Bretonia will be alone because i bet that any Zoner will not help you. So think wise bretonians of what you really want!

I send my respects to all that fought and died defending Freeport 1.

Take care

(// yes i know that my english is bad)
Lieutenant Michael Clay just finished reading new orders. "As if we didn´t have enough foes already..." he mumbles. "But for Bretonia." he adds in his mind and walks towards the launching deck. His squadron is already gathering there to patrol Omega-3.
To: Mark Howe

Greetings Sir Mark Howe

As your BAF officers must have reported to you, situation is very tense in Freeport 1.
I was there yesterday evening to try to discuss with Bretonian authorities, however communication channel was quite saturated and I my efforts were vain so I went back on Freeport 1. I only learned from one Bretonian agent that there was a lease that have been signed with Bretonia.

I've checked in ZTC database and I did not find any copy of that lease. So I don't even know who signed it what was the agreement.
So please, transmit this document (or any legal one that prove the authority of Bretonia in omega-3) as soon as possible in order to clarify the situation and bring peace to omega-3.

Thank you for your attention.
[Incoming Transmission]

Forwarding you to a legal presentation of the Treaty of Bethlehem.

These documents have been signed by high government officials in both Liberty and Bretonia. The actions last night, that I am well aware of, goes to show that we're not going to be pushed aside when it comes to the term of the treaty signed by the former Zoner Chairperson. These treaties are still in effect as far as the Bretonian Government is concerned.

No action was taken in the months that followed the devastating fall out from when Miss Sulivan admitted to being a princess of the Gallic crown. It isn't our responsibility to keep up on treaties when our government rarely changed from it. It would be yours, Mister Moebus.

As for recent engagement in Omega-3, civilian repair crews are enroute from Cambridge as well as other supplies including food, water, and medical supplies. I am aware that Mister Roger Hans is a bit over voiced in his opinions which led to aggravated aggression during the situation. He informed me that he was attempting to calm the situation when the fighting broke out between what I come to believe as communist forces helping the Zoner Alliance. While we know that the Zoners are attempting to stay neutral amongst other factions in Sirius, this goes to the fact that your people were harboring communist terrorists and letting tensions escalate to the point of engagement.

While no shots were fired by Bretonian forces before the massive firefight, your people let a communist ship engage a Templar class fighter whose weapons were off-line. By far, your people have showed increasing hostilities to the Bretonian Government. Despite our claims to attempting to resolve this situation peacefully.

I understand many of your are appalled by losing your freedoms in what you declare, deem an independent system. But I should remind you that the Omega-3 system has been claimed as Bretonian space since the year 263 A.S. which was established as the first trade route between Bretonia and Rheinland. The Queen recognizes the system as sovereign space under her banner.

However, whether who claims the system or not isn't important. The rash and radical opposition to the Bretonian Crown during this restricted ban is unacceptable. Charges against Miss Tomoe will not be dropped until she faces trial in court for her crimes, and actions. We simply want justice brought and you cry for blood.

And thanks to your actions in Omega-3, I'll have to send personal letters to the families of the Bretonian civilians who died in Omega-3 last night.

Sir Mark Howe,

Pages: 1 2 3