Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Demotivational Posters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hehe, these are good. Actually had to giggle at some of them.
Here goes another one:

[Image: asteroids_small.jpg]

Also, after actually checking out the real things for inspiration I found out what Morrigan meant by the colors of the first one being off. They were. As off as if you tried to group Adv. Debs. and Firekisses in the same weapons group. So I did a little re-vamping of it:
[Image: Mercenary_Demotivator_small-1.jpg]
' Wrote:Here goes another one:

[Image: asteroids_small.jpg]
HANDN'T?:lol:
Oh God, busted!:lol:

I'll correct it later. I'm out to get ICECREAM! :nyam:
Gronath: I like both of your posters, but I couldn't resist pointing out the typo!:lol:

As for the ice cream, it's too cold here (39.9 F / 4.4 C), but I noticed that you're in Brazil, so you must be much warmer.:wacko:

Ciao.

EDIT: I made Dragon Pilot -- appropriate for the Black Dragons (see my signature).
' Wrote:As for the ice cream, it's too cold here (39.9 F / 4.4 C),

Since when is it too cold for Icecream? Its 25 F here and i would eat icecream if I had it. Gosh.;)
' Wrote:Since when is it too cold for Icecream? Its 25 F here and i would eat icecream if I had it. Gosh.;)
Then it is too cold for me to eat ice cream!:P
' Wrote:You mean the word "Mercenary" color? Even if that wasn't what you meant, now that I think of it maybe I should have colored that differently. Well, it was a twenty minutes job anyway. :P
Oh no I was just referring to the fact that people asked if you used a photoshop filter to get the tint in that picture. I was just saying it looked like the colors were skewed in the screenshot rather than a filter having been applied.

Nice Demotivation posters btw:)
Haha, there, fixed!

Not to mention redirecting it completely erased any evidence.:yahoo:
How Things Really are in Rheinland:
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff85/...reen13.jpg