Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Demotivational Posters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
' Wrote:http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2008/11/1/6...yesthereare.jpg
Wow. Atfirst, I didn't see the soldiers. Then I read Yue's post saying CommandoS, and looked again. THEN noticed there be three of them O.o

Commandos. Dey has propper camo.
We Canadian Army do some stuffs right... at the very least =P
[Image: 633589221290240005-ninjas.jpg]

This guy might be lying, but i'd give him money for that!
[Image: poster3506825.jpg]

Stupid 400k mission -.-
' Wrote:[Image: poster3506825.jpg]

Stupid 400k mission -.-
Noob. I could kill them all SOLO in a Sabre.
' Wrote:Wow. Atfirst, I didn't see the soldiers. Then I read Yue's post saying CommandoS, and looked again. THEN noticed there be three of them O.o

Commandos. Dey has propper camo.
I spotted them before reading the caption:PThe third one to the right gives them all away because of the colour change between his legs and the grass. They're pretty good against the backdrop though. You learn to spot these things when you've been forced onto numerous Fieldcraft cadet weekends.:D
' Wrote:I spotted them before reading the caption:PThe third one to the right gives them all away because of the colour change between his legs and the grass. They're pretty good against the backdrop though. You learn to spot these things when you've been forced onto numerous Fieldcraft cadet weekends.:D

Ditto, except my experiance comes from paintball:P

[Image: 4t0wx5ecmn.jpg]

Yes im not in a effing good mood.
' Wrote:Ditto, except my experiance comes from paintball:P
ditto ditto, it helped me shoot a mate in the face a few times, so it must of helped:P

' Wrote:Ditto, except my experiance comes from paintball:P

Ditto 'cept mine comes from the Marines. :P