Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A missive to the Zoner Alliance, from the IND
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-( [color=#FFFFFF]Incoming Transmission )-
-( '€¢'€¢'€¢'€¢'€¢'€¢'€¢'€¢'€¢'€¢'€¢'€¢ )-
-( The IND )-
-( Timothy Rhyme )-
[font=Comic Sans Ms]Please accept my condolences in your time of loss. The apparent destruction of Freeport Nine is a stunning testament to how quickly the savagery of war can uproot our sense of home and self.

I understand that the population of the Freeport was evacuated to safety, which does my heart well, I was recently called to perform a similar service on Freeport One following an attack similar to the one which was suffered today. Checking in on the status of the refugees from Freeport One is why am I sending the transmission from this location.

We are primarily a shipping and business concern. But during these trying times we're pressed as any would be to make gestures to relieve the ailments of our fellows.

To this end, on behalf of the IND, I would like to extend the offer of exchanging the Freeport Nine station for compensation covering the losses of both the refugees of Freeport Nine and One. Our aim is to relieve their material needs both now and in the near future, so that they might find the means to recover and heal without the burdens of modern society atop the burdens suffered in war.

We would make the funds available to the Alliance, in the trust that you would disperse them as the situations merited.

Our aim would be to preserve the remnants of the station until such a time that it might be properly rebuilt in a sector that can tolerate the Zoner way of life.

If this gesture is considered an acceptable one to the Alliance please let us know, we wouldn't wish to waste a moments time.

-( Transmission Terminated )-