Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: (]c[) - Disbandment Notice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
' Wrote:...and the fall of Disco has began.
P.S. Yes, I'm being melodramatic

If only that...
Too bad to see you go guys, enjoyed our little RP comm channel parts...
This is quite silly.

Get a hold of yourselves and stick together as an official faction.

My first recommendation would be to delete that first post immediately.

Stick together and overcome this, the ZDF and Zoner alliance disbanding is bad enough.
Its a sad day for anyone in the Omicrons, there's nothing I can say that Tommeh hasn't already.

Good Bye ZTC.
Sad news... nobody can blame you for this. WE must blame those "nice" RPing people, those weekend corsairs who can no see a chance even if it is beaten them.
I want retrieval my corsair char, after that I deleted it. They are no more those proud corsairs, feared warriors, they are only mass murderers and killer of civilians.
I´m no fan of PVP, even so I preparing a new Zoner char to fight with you until death (or until someone else run their neurons).
Nah guys, encouraging won't work. People have to realize for themselves if it's worth fighting for or not. Some people put more value in Disco than others, that's why some stick together while others simply leave.
Dissapointing. PvP beaten RP once again.
' Wrote:This is quite silly.

Get a hold of yourselves and stick together as an official faction.

My first recommendation would be to delete that first post immediately.

Stick together and overcome this, the ZDF and Zoner alliance disbanding is bad enough.

/Signed.

I don't understand why the Defense Force disbanded only because they finally had something to defend the Zoners from either.
I don't think abolishment is the right way, transformation would have been better. I am none to say anything though, but still you might want to rethink the whole one last time. I heard how much people like you and keep singing odes about you. So if you can, a final rethinking hm?
Wow. I was expecting some individuals to get tired of the trolling and leave but an entire faction? Well, I'm sure a lot of people are happy right now...
' Wrote:Sad news... nobody can blame you for this. WE must blame those "nice" RPing people, those weekend corsairs who can no see a chance even if it is beaten them.
I want retrieval my corsair char, after that I deleted it. They are no more those proud corsairs, feared warriors, they are only mass murderers and killer of civilians.
I´m no fan of PVP, even so I preparing a new Zoner char to fight with you until death (or until someone else run their neurons).
Ever thought about fighting Corsairs as Corsair?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14