Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO : TAZ and OSI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: opensap2.png]
COMM ID : Solomon Keynes, Zoner Guard
Topic: Ames station

Greetings ,

Due to recent event, we have to secure our lab fleet. We have some scientists in Kepler.
They said that Kepler is far from danger. However They don't know who lead the station. So If there is nobody left, we want to reactivate some labs to use it as our main base during this dark period.

Our lab Fleet is composed by :
  1. An Ex slave liner which is now our exploration ship
  2. An aquillon which is the main lab
  3. And some civilian light craft
Sincerely Cpt. Keynes.
[Image: closesap.png]
*****incoming transmission*****
Comm ID: [TAZ]Bean_Sidhe
To: Solomon Keynes, Zoner Guard
Subject:Ames Research Station
Encryption: Moderate

Greetings Mister Keynes.

I'm in Process of establishing situation on Ames Now.

We Still waiting for permision to move one of our destroyer to Ames by Liberty territory.

As far I Know Ames research Station in Under OSI jurisdiction and my brother was commanding ZDF wing dispatched to defense of this station.

Last Night we received distress signal from Ames.. since then i cant contact my brother at all.

As Soon as we arrive at Ames and evaluate situation i'll will send report to OSI.

As of your group of scientist indeed Ames will be perfect place for You I assume...

Please contact OSI with that matter.

I will be great relieve to Zoner Community if that station have real administration and protection form "so well equipped group of scientist"

Best Regards.

Best Regards.
TAZ Deputy Commander
Raphael Sidhe.

[Image: opensap2.png]
COMM ID : Solomon Keynes, Zoner Guard
Topic: Ames station

Retransmitting on OSI channel

[Image: closesap.png]
[Image: OSI-Header.png]

--Comm ID: Gabriel Caudill--
--Encryption: Medium--

Greetings Mr. Keynes

The current events have left quite a few without a proper place to call home. And to insure stablity, OSI has decided to temporarily administer Ames.

Ames would indeed be the perfect place for your team. My only concern is the Aquilon you use as your main lab. The Liberty government is showing concern over the recent shakeup in the Zoner community and the possible instability that comes with it. So as long as you would keep the said ship out of Liberty proper, I can see no issue with you basing there. I look forward to working with you and let us know if there are any supplies you may need to keep your labs going.

Gabriel Caudill
OSI CEO