Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Freeport 9 Registry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
FREEPORT 9 Message Dump -- Link
FREEPORT 9 -- Bar

If you have a character who is a citizen of Freeport 9 or whose primary living address is Freeport 9, please designate your character bellow. If your character lives in Freeport 15 or Corfu and would like to relocate (for some odd reason), you can list that character as well.

Sidenote: One thing I would like to make clear. According to Zoner lore, all major decisions are made by what is called "a senior council" of a Freeport (original bar rumour confirms). The way this is going to translate in multiplayer mode is -- Zoner characters aboard Freeport 9 will vote and the Senior Council will echo their opinion. Roleplay-wise, the Senior Council would not consider just anybody's opinion.

What that means is that if you register your character, you Roleplay the concept that your character is respected aboard Freeport 9 and is trusted by the Senior Council. I am going by the honor system and assuming that you are roleplaying your character in this manner. If you wish to roleplay a spy please post your character's story below for consideration. Spy characters and sabateurs can add an interesting dynamic to our roleplay but we'll probably limit it to one or two. Nobody wants for this registry to be half full of characters that are trying to get Zoners killed. It's unoriginal.

..:: FREEPORT 9 Survivors ::..

Silvan Argus (Dourden4)
Yevan Pushkin (BlueSpawn) -- Defender
Timothy Rhyme (Dusty Lens) -- IND Rascal
Kal~el (Kal~el)
Dankien Moebus (moebus) -- Merchant
Ruben Walton (Ruben Walton) -- Bartender
Larek Colds (The Pirate)
Mao Rinkamo (Mao)
Captain Mannock (Mannock) -- Humanitarian
The Consul (Magnificentness) -- Weird Robots from Mars
Gheis Mace (Gheis Mace) -- OSI Supplier
Daniel Saint-Clair (DarthBindo) -- the Colonel

P.S. A little history about who I am in case people wish to inquire. I have been on the server for a few years, mostly on and off. I have been roleplaying a Zoner character for about a year and a half, and was in the Zoners Consortium (]c[) until a few months ago. Yevan Pushkin was in the Zoner Council under Malaclypse, ZA, and is now an independant. C'est tout.
Forum Name: Dourden4

Character Name: Silvan Argus
forum name: Kal~el

citizen name: Kal~el
Forum name: moebus

Character name: Dankien Moebus

Some very big decisions are going to be made and if you want to be a part of that decision making process, you can register.

I am a little "meh" about the fact that a number of players here seemed to have created FP9 characters just a few days ago but I guess that's the point of the game.
Forum name: n00bl3t
Character name: Mike Rotch

The Rotches evacuated FP1, for Sparta. They will move back when and if this blows over, so, this is more of an FP XV Zoner.
Forum name: Dusty Lens
Character: Timothy Rhyme
Tomorrow, my two ships arrived in FP9 Omicrom Theta. I am not habitually resident in any station or base, you can include me in the list of residents, although I understand what you do not give me no say or vote.
My crew was composed of medical and rescue personnel, the move is simply to help.

Captain Mannock ICRC-Geneve Light Hospital Ship and ICRC-Barcelona Rescue Ship
The Colonel
"Daniel Saint-Clair" (not his real name)
Agent Provocateur, Assassin, and Freelance Intelligence Officer.
Hired By a particular corsair to resolve the Freeport 9 station issue by any means that do not result in its destruction, whether those means be successful diplomacy, the creation of a civil war, or simple mass murder.
A consumate professional, he is very very good at his job.
Sounds interesting, DarthBindo! I'm sure he'll make a fine addition to the "cast" but not at the moment. We are trying to focus on solving the situation with Corsairs in RP and the introduction of new major story elements delay that.

Looking forward to roleplaying with you after the Corsair mess is handeled.
Pages: 1 2