Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Invitation to all the lawful forces of Liberty, especially the LPI.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: lpi1copiepb0.png]
PRIORITY:[color=pink] So high that I'll smack you if you don't come.
SOURCE: One Police Plaza, Planet Manhattan
TARGET: All the Liberty Lawful forces
COMM ID: Deputy Chief Jack Bauer
SUBJECT: An invitation

To all the Liberty Navy officers, Liberty Security Force Agents and most importantly, the LPI:

As some of you may know, the LPI have been in some trouble recently. We are now heading out of these troubled times and into a new era, and we would like to celebrate this. Therefore I would like to offer you an invitation to a very special Liberty Police Inc. ceremony to be held in Manhattan space.

The ceremony will start in approximately 11 and a half hours from the time of this transmission, which is Monday 2000 Sirius Standard Time (Monday 2000GMT).

We would be very grateful if you could make it.

Note to the LPI Officers: We'd like as many of you in space as we can get, as this is very important. Please try and make any arrangements to get there.

Deputy Chief Jack Bauer
Liberty Police Incorporated

*small reminder: 1 hour and 30 minutes*
Firewall Status... [color=#33CC00]Online
Verify Encryption Keys... Ok
Confirm Identity... Julia Wolfe Recognised
Initialise Video Uplink... Established

[Image: JuliacommAvatar3.gif]

I wish myself and my sister could have attended, but we were away on holiday in Bretonia. I know my sister works for the LPI but I dragged her with me kicking and screaming as we both needed a vacation. I am sure it was a very joyous occasion.

Miss Julia Wolfe
Associate Director, Chief Public Liaison Officer
Liberty Security Force Command Directorate

[font=Agency FB][color=#CC0000]
Enabling Feedback Loop...
Closing Transmission...
Signal Lost...
[Image: 62362091.png]

Unfortunately I only just noticed this invitation, therefore I couldn't attend this event, still I want to congratulate you all with this good news. May the LPI become a force to be reckoned with once again, and may safety return to Liberty.

For Peace, freedom and love!

[Image: 2end.png]