Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: QUASI-LAWFUL CONTRACTS - OMICRONS - The Order
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: rwm6qg.png]

CommID: Lionel Clark
Location: 152 sector, technology factory & storage [ID-L.Clark15]

Greetings, gentlemen. While you may be busy with your own tasks, I'd like you to keep attention around looking for few well-known individuals with dangerous stolen technology. I know you can't split in twice, so to encourage your will to help me with this "little" task, I'll reward you with some number of credits transfered on your bank account. Excuse me, no, I don't have cash. List of thieves, criminals and just damn awesome people follows:

· Fernando Soto (Has twelve millions and little bonus from me)
Four (4) "Reaper V" class neutron blasters stolen, as well as navigational software; low level of danger, subject isn't agressive. Green eyes, brown hair, medium built, has strong appetite for fish. Subject is considered to be highly-dangerous to our diplomacy, as agressive politics of Corsairs will lead him into some bad fight. Last seen in Omicron Theta, has home on Crete. Status: DEFECTED TO CORSAIR EMPIRE, alive.
· Myles Ewing (Ten millions and candy)
One (1) "Bastet" class prototype stolen, two (2) "Debilitator" series pulse cannons stolen, his ship is loaded with almost the best software the Order has acces to. He's quite dangerous, but evasive. Destruction of ship is priority. He has dark hair, grey eyes. long face, quite well-built psysically. Last seen in Omegas. Status: MIA / Unknown.
· Christopher Dangen (Two millions, to be captured alive for further interrogation)
One of Liberty Navy officers who joined the Order quite long ago, he quickly raised himself to rank of commondore through outstanding show of skills and being smart. In September of the last year he departed to Gallia with Anubis Fleet. There's not much knowledge on what happened to him there, we lost contact with him in Taus. Link of unknown events happened later, resulting in phantoms recruiting him to their Empire. Somehow he managed to get away, but so far he avoids any contact with us while using our technology (most notable are his "Nephthys", AI-controlled "Osiris" and "Reseph"). His face is always hooded to avoid clear image of his face. Last seen location was Dublin. STATUS: MIA / UNKNOWN.
· Georgia Brown (Two millions, to be captured alive for further interrogation)
She's very dangerous one, and she is acting Phantom, most likely. Georgia is well-known under callsign "Luxuria", she loves light dresses, has brown hair and eyes. Keep attention, she's very dangerous. If I'd be you facing her, I'd call some help as fast as I could, as she told me about some murders once. Otherwise she's rather depressive. Last known ship was "Arthur", something like GMG heavy fighter. She has downloaded some important data on her ship, while I'm not sure about goals of Phantoms, they'd make use of it, definately. Last seen somewhere around Sigmas. STATUS: MIA
· Wesley Cooper (Two millions, to be captured alive!)
Very, very dangerous guy who stole one of our "Nephthys" fighters. Has few "Reaper" class neutron blasters, but ship isn't known at all. He was "lucky" to capture nomad power cell once, now he's paying consequences. Possible high level of nomad infection. Last seen somewhere around Kusari. STATUS: UNKNOWN
· CV "Nekure" (Four millions)
Last time seen was commanded by commander Jason Grey, under suspition of infection. Reinforcements to be called when faced, ship is very dangerous. Excessive usage of long-range scanners is possible. Possible refueling depots as per recent monitorings are Omicron Delta, Tohoku, Sigma-13 and Hokkaido. Further known information, other data was destroyed in proccess of defection. Separate crew members if found are to be monitored closely. Last seen in Omicron-92. STATUS: UNKNOWN
· Jason Grey (Two millions)
Commander of "Nekure", he's very dangerous and is to be destroyed at first opportunity. While taking "Nekure" into undiscovered depths of space, he didn't forget to take his fighter, as well as Emily Mariott did. On separate note his vocational abilities should be admired. Last seen in Omicron-92. STATUS: UNKNOWN
· Emily Mariott (Two millions)
Another defector with unknown goals. She've fled with our "Nephthys" and standart-issued weaponry pack. Usually she's traveling with CV "Nekure". She's wanted for information theft, assault of Order operatives, sabotage. Last seen in Omicron-92. STATUS: UNKNOWN

Perhaps you won't like it, Order gents, but I'm sure you won't handle them all during your assignments, so few guys from black ops, our friends and few mercenaries decided to help me.

Right now certain parties are allowed in "hunt for ducks":
Order (Guard) ID'd ships.
Order Primary Fleet
The Order Protectorate
Shadows and their Emperor (uh, forgot name, don't blame me)
Eighth Arcanum
Edison Trent
Tovig Kelt
Rand "Ophidian" Seith

I'm planning on extending this list by few names, of course. Just need to find valid guys to do the job. If you wish to point some to me, tell me first. Okay? Okay.

Oh, yeah - keep in mind taking capital ships to House space isn't allowed definately without prior approval from Order High Command.
[Image: 35bd02f.png]

[Now few OOC details. Before trying to register you have to have friendly (+0.6 or higher) reputation with the Order (Guard version is fine). Of course you won't be allowed to hunt down those people while hunting us. "Board" is still under construction, so PM me any suggestions you could give me.;)

This board is also highly encrypted and only Order agents and approved groups have acces to it.

PS: Got friend running from Order? Tell me his name, I'll add him.:P]