Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Red Hessian Army High Command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incomming Transmission

Subject: Improvement of Relations, Trade Agreement

Konnichiwa honoured Ladies and Gentlemen

Our two groups do not have that much contact to each other, however we suppose both of us know that the other group is existing.
We, the Golden Chrysanthemums, would wish to improve the relations between our groups a little bit.
As a first step on this way, we would wish to offer you H-Fuel for whatever you would wish to hand us back in return.
Just as a small sidenote, some of our sisters enjoy Diamonds of all possible colours, if you get what we mean.

We are kindly awaiting your response

Signed:
Matsumoto
Okasan Matsumoto
=Incomming transmission=

To :"GC"-Elders

The Golden C. in our database is a friendly organisation under heavy Outcasts influence.
We are in need of H-Fuel and it's always good to hear if someone is interested in our Diamonds.
You must understand, Herr Meisner does not tolerate Cardimine in Rheinland, so until your pilots don't try to sell it here, this will be a profitable buisness for both sides.

At the same time with this message, I ordered every commander to give you permission to land and trade on our bases.

Regards
Adolph Hessler
Incomming Transmission

Subject: Improvement of Relations, Trade Agreement
Konnichiwa honoured Ladies and Gentlemen

We thank you for accepting our proposal.

Of course, I assure you that we will never bring Cardamine for sale to Rheinland.
I hope that none of us will have ever reasons to dissolve this first agreement.

Signed:
Matsumoto
Okasan Matsumoto