Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Watanabe Kazoku
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]WATANABE KAZOKU
[Image: Kazokulogo.png]
With wisdom and honor we will endure'€¦

All required information can be found at the Wiki Page located Here

//Those interested in joining PM me.
NOTE: THIS IS NOT THE FINAL VERSION-THE POST WILL BE EDITED MANY MORE TIMES.

FOR NOW LEAVE REPLIES.
' Wrote:EQUIPMENT:

Weapons(Allowed): Blood Dragon Cannons
GC Cannons
Civilian Cannons
Nomad weapons(with confirmation from the head of the house)
All other equipment that can be bought on dragon bases
Codename Cannons(the members must provide these for themselves but will sometimes recive some for work well done)
I'm just curios... Rule-wise, Do you have permission to use the two Underlined group of Weapons?

According to Tech Chart, you'll need permission from official [GC] Faction to use Chrysanthemum Weapons, but I don't see your Group's name in the Related Post. Also, you'll need an approved SRP to use Nomad Equipment with Blood Dragon ID, And a Quick Search in the SRP Subforum didn't find any results about any approved SRP for your Group.

Although I understand that your Post is still not complete and will be edited multiple times, but better be on safe side of the things and stay away from things you don't have permission to use.;)
Well, I'm not sure if Volksfront is fine with you in Frankfurt. PM some of them to sort something out.
Thanks for the heads up...will repair that stuff i messed up :$
I have fought side by side with you in game.

Some of your members have a tad of trouble with OOC in local chat.. but that is a problem that is easily fixed.

From what I have seen of yourself (I'm assuming you are 1st in command) has been truly inspiring.

Keep up the good work.. I think this group is going to go very far.

also:

add me on skype! D;<

Hi, just a quick note.

I've destroyed two of your dragon cruisers hanging out by the lanes in Honshu and Shikoku.

According to this rule:
Da Rulez Wrote:6.7 Attacking freighters, transports, liners or demanding cargo from the same is not allowed for cruisers and battleships.

Exceptions to this rule are:

a) Official faction tagged house ships in their respective house space ONLY.
b) Terrorist, Nomad, Wild, Phantom ID players;
c) LSF or Liberty Navy Guard vessels operating within Zone 21 or Alaska;
d) Order Guard vessels operating within Alaska or Omicron Minor;
e) Blood Dragon Guard vessels within Chugoku;
f) Corsair Guard vessels within Omicron Gamma;
g) Outcast Guard vessels within Omicron Alpha;
h) Guard ID players in their -own- associated Guard system.
i) Special OP players within the guidelines of their approved RP.
and this thread: http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=80524 if one of your members is pirating a trader and that cruiser is nearby, it could get smacked by the admins.

Not saying you do this, for all I know you let traders go by while giving them money from the cruiser, but just a 'heads up'.

Also, my Transport was there with two bombers to shoot at you. So receiving a light mortar to the face was perfectly acceptable, but again, do that to someone you're pirating, and bad things might happen to your ship.
Yeah we dont really pirate with cruisers...we just stop people, scan them and ask for info in some form of roleplay...but i have learned that some people get the wrong idea from the start thinking im going to pirate them, so now i keep my cruiser as far away from disrupted tradelanes as i can...
Had a little Run-in with 3 of your Pilots just now, and seems I need to remind you a few notes.

First, This is what happened: I get kicked out of the Lane, and notice 3 Watanabe Ships sitting there. Before I even hear any words from any of your Silent Pilots, I notice that the Bomber is firing Nova Torps on me, and you must know that Nova Torps are not really hard to Dodge. So, I start moving in Circles and dodging the Torps. Then, the apparent Leader of the Group says the first line "Cut your Engines...", so I reply with "Yes?" and keep dodging the Novas, waiting for a reply. For the next Half a Minute, The Bomber keeps firing Novas on me, and the Fighters sit there without a word, so, I decide to throw in a little taunt to maybe get them talking, and that's when I say "Hah! Nice fail!" after I dodge what seemed to be 10th Nova or so. This line follows by the Leader of the Group, repeating himself by saying "Disengage your Engines now..." and the command to open fire right after I ask the reason.
- Here is the Screenshot of the incident: [Link]
Then... Let me Quote one of the Server Rules for you before we go on.
   "6.6 Aggressors are not allowed to destroy a trade vessel prior to issuing a demand and allowing sufficient time to
   respond. Demands may be cargo, credits or an RP demand, such as leaving the system. "Halt" is not a demand."

You see, a Behemoth is considered a Trade Vessel, and that was what I was doing at the time of this incident. Just because the Cargo hold was Empty, it does not mean "Disengage your Engines" is a well enough demand to Open fire if not met. Also, the fact that I didn't hear even One word from your other Pilots (Not even a "Hai Sensei, Opening Fire!" before engaging) left me a not-so-good impression about your Group.

And Last, Two Combat-Related Suggestions:
- Reinforced CD, which was what the only ship of your Group equipped with a CD had, is designed for use of Capital Ships (Gunboats & Cruisers), So it uses a high amount of Energy, making it pretty much useless on a Small ship like Katana. That's why your Katana didn't manage to CD me when I went on Cruise, because he probably didn't have enough energy to fire a third CD after the first two missed. It's better if your pilot changes to a Train CD, which will do much better on his 10k Core.
- Nova Torpedos are not a really good choice for Group fights, specially from a really close distance. The explosion Range of the Nova is 100m and the Damage is enough to kill any shieldless Snubcraft. So, tell your Bomber Pilot to save his Novas for more organized Engagements, than 3-on-1 Transport Fights. I believe your Bomber once nailed His Own Shield, after his Nova hit the CM I had dropped, which happened to be really close to him. Same goes for Mines, specially the ones dropped on Chase, while you have a friendly behind you.

Anyways, Looking forward for more interactions in game, But please ask your Pilots to re-read the Rules - Specially the Parts concerning Piracy - before going back to Space.

- Gullveig
Every Blood Dragon group quickly learns that GMG does not tolerate them pirating in our space. It's senseless for BD to do so and even the NPC Dragons aren't in GMG space vanadalizing GMG lanes and interfering with the coming and going of GMG clients. Why? Well that's because there is a hidden alliance there from Vanilla and still on going. GMG is the secret financial backer of the Blood Dragons. Unfortunately for the Blood Dragons they have no appreciable export of any kind to sustain themselves and have required 3rd party funding for quite long time in order to maintain their fleet and even have the money for the resources to build even new ships like the Kagutsuchi BD made alongside Order engineers (No we are not in any way part of any of industrial aspect and thus don't have schematics, just the financial aspect). However, all that is put at risk when BD players appear in GMG space, start shooting down the lanes and pirating/attacking those who are supposed to be able to freely pass in an area owned and protected by GMG. Believe me this occurs every now and again and we've got a fair share of BD ID'd ships we've blown up (epecially 4.84) and at our convenience we may or may not inform the Taishogun of the encounter. Oh wait, there is more too. Those funds you receive from GMG that enable you to keep your ships operating comes with expectations. Sacking all Samura ships and operations is a goal provided to the BD by GMG in exchange for the finances.

Now I see you seperate yourselves from the Hideyoshi family and that is fine in my opinion. Certainly if you do intend to do unlawful work that we view as detrimental to our efforts you will certainly be seperated from the traditional BD family. This is all good if this part of the plan and RP of your group, but if it isn't keep in mind to what I typed above and the risk it implies of finding GMG and traditional BD pointing guns your way.
About the incident in kyushu...i am sorry...The others can be out of control sometimes...But soon as you apeared i said for you to cut your engines...a request which you refused. Than i said for the others to strike.

IF THERE WAS ANY SHOOTING BEFORE THAT...I DID NOT NOTICE IT.

SO I AM TRULY SORRY....:(
Pages: 1 2 3