Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [RM]Leadership change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello ladies and gentlemen, soldaten, piloten and enemies of Rheinland,

When I first joined this nice community and the awesome game, I already knew where I would go to.
The answer was Rheinland and the Rheinland Military called [RM]. Back then Virus was leading the [RM] with Gronath's aid. A hand full of pilots were present and most of them never played, or at least the European timezone was dead. The [RM] taught me the tricks on how to roleplay.
Caylith was my hero on how to act as a leading figure, on how to deal with problems and people within Rheinland. Virus and Grontah taught me how to pilot a Wrath and Johann Brunhild alongside with Karl Westerman have been my wingmen through the [RM] ranks for a long time.

I managed to climb the ranks real fast and started to take care of simple tasks. Training, recruitment, assisting with promotions.
Then the day came when Virus felt the need to step back and move on. To hand the faction lead away since he could not find the time to be a good leader for the [RM] anymore.
Virus did a great job and I am still honored that he picked me to lead the [Rm] after him.

During my time as the faction leader, a lot of cool people joined the [RM]. It is all their merit that we managed to get the [RM] back in activity level and revitalize Rheinland together with the unlawfulls.

I put up a lot of work into the [RM] during my time and I got paid for it. The faction remained to be awesome and we had a lot of fun inside and around Rheinland. This still makes me happy to see that all efforts have been rewarding.

Some of you already know that my available time to be around discovery has changed rapidly.
I can not be the effective faction leader anymore if I am not around.
I thought I could, but you can not do some Admin work, do faction stuff, faction diplomacy and be able to play the game. Some may argue that you can hand things to lower ranks and I've tried to do so. It works, but I am not the leading figure if I am hardly ever around. This does not make sense.

The leadership changed already. It happened behind the curtains and my awesome high command took over. Alec Voelkel, Gunter Rall and Gunter Weissman did all the work the last months.
Due to their great work the [RM] kept running without me being around.
They have always been a great support, regardless at which ranks they were. And there are others as well.
Not only inside the [RM] but also outside who supported me all the time.

I could make a list of awesome people, but its endless.
So I simply want to thank every single Discovery player during my whole time.

And a big Kudos to all the other faction leaders out there.
Especially Joe and Blodo. You know why:yahoo:

To prevent misinterpretations, rumors and depredations:

- I am not leaving the [RM], just handing faction lead away.

- I will stay an Admiral unless the new lead decides otherwise (So pick your toothbrush and start cleaning the Ravensburg already!)

<strike>- I still hate you all</strike>

- I am not leaving the [RM]

-I do not have Alzheimers

-Yes I had a text being 3 times longer, but I was forced to cut it down. So many stuff to say and explain. Next time I simply say "I do not lead X anymore"

-I do not have Alzheimers

Malexa
Very Sad To hear this malexa you were a good Fleet admiral
Noticed.
I myself thank you for all the time you've invested into leading the RM.

And well, hopefully you'll lead me somewhen in the future, no?
It's been like this for a while. :P

Anyway, you've been a great leader, Dennis and I owe you thanks for everything you've done for the faction and me alike. Sad to have seen you being inactive in the past months, but we'll continue taking care of the faction, worthy of your heritage I hope. :P

I'm also sincerely glad to to see you stay around as well.

: Razr is the Fleet Admiral according to official terms, me being SiC, so that aspect won't change.
Hey, you have done a great job, thank you for all. i hope after your decision, you have more time to be ingame, so we can move our ships to texas to give them a kick in their 5 letters. hehe.
It's been an honor Admiral.

~Otto Gauss

Didn't me and you join [RM] around the same time? We flew together so often, and Viktor Blumberg didn't even get a mention?

D:

Na, just kidding. Feels like so long ago now.

Anyway, I hope you get more ingame activity now. You're always a pleasure to fly with.
You were one of the best Malexa, and it's sad news that you have to drop the lead. Good luck in whatever comes up;)
Did you mention you don't have Alzheimers ?

BTW, time for your meds :
[Image: aricept.jpg]

A & L Guy