Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Order
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[font=Agency FB]
Incoming Transmission

Encryption: [color=#FFFFFF]Medium, Decrypting..
[color=#33FF33]100%
Source: RDA-Excalibur's.Edge
Comm ID: Jim Everett Young, (****-****-**37)
Encryption: O-1A (Medium)
Comm target: The Order

Hello agents, or should i say protectors of mankind? During our exploration trips in your quadrant of the sirius sector, we have stumbled upon some of your agents flying these absolutely beautiful and deadly ships.

Our fightings against the outcasts, and anyone else who are threatening our miners and transports, mostly corsairs and outcasts, sometimes require us to have some extra firepower if you understand what i mean, which is where these ships of yours come in. To get to the point, i would like to purchase one. The RDA would ofcourse pay for the construction of said vessel, and possibly the extra costs that would go into it, as i am sure you are quite busy arming your own agents aswell.

Please respond as soon as possible.

Jim Everett Young,
CEO of the Resource Distribution Agency

Saving to hardrive..
Transmission lost, channel still open.

(//OOC sidenote: for more info about rda, dont hesitate to clicky the link in the sig called RDA Wiki...)
[font=Agency FB]
[color=#FFFFCC]Transmission signal boosted by 200%, Pending response.

.:[ Incoming Transmission ]:.
[Image: 727.gif]
.:[ Comm ID: Withheld ]:.
.:[ Location: $^#&#%@%R":}> ]:.
.:[ Encryption Protocol: Nehebkau 9 ]:.

Mr Jim Everett Young,

Your request is denied.

The Resource Distribution Agency is not known to us.

We have no reason to supply you anything, at this point in time.

We also deny the existence of any Hathor, gunboat or anything else you have requested. They do not exist, at this point in time.

Have a nice day.

Order High Command
Xander Aaron Ainsley Augustus Jacen Bastian Eadbhard Alexander Qayshon Dabney von Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorf

[color=#FF6600].:[ Transmission Terminated ]:.
.:[ Signal Disrupted ]:.
****POOFED****