Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 500 million.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The 500 million fee/bond for creating a new official faction needs to be paid -before- that faction can be considered for official, correct? Or am I missing something?

P.S. Wasn't really awake when I posted this. It's a serious question, but the thread can be moved to a different forum if it's in the wrong one.
you are correct, however new faction/groups are allowed to post thein faction info/review in the faction section,

if they want to be official then the have to post it in the Faction creation subsection,
they also need to have 500 million credits parked somewhere, rest of the details can be found here:
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13729

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=1746
And just a quick side note; there can only be one official player faction per npc faction, so there can't be 3 official Liberty navies, god forbid that!
Noted. I'm just trying to figure out what the |KPT are doing wrong... we've been waiting 2 weeks for someone to take our money:(
I'll gladly take it:P

Nah, With the 1 official faction per NPC faction rule I guess Admins don't see the need to check new faction creation requests every day. Just be patient, I bet they'll get back at you once they are short on money again.
I'm not sure how the KPT can go official considering the Hogosha, KNF and KPF all have an official faction. There's... a lot of fragmentation of late, with a lot of people wanting to lead something, I think. That doesn't work very effectively.

I think you'd be better off as a subset of the official faction. Something along the lines of [KPF](name)|KPT. Signaling you are a squad of the official guild and sticking to their rules and guidance. As long as your leader and the official faction's leader have a good understanding with eachother, that should work out quite well.
Just need to wait, the Admins are stretched with sanctions and fixing problems.

Flying often doesn't hurt either.