Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Need a logo for Traffic Department
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
time to be creative

i need a logo for traffic department (TD).
It needs to feel like law-enforcement, but keep in mind that we only deal with traffic law.
RP is here http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=79147

- remember its a logo. not a sig competition xD
- make it seem freelancerish (TD is based in california)
i'm, starting the bid at 50 million, if I/you feel that its worth more than 50 million, we can come to an arrangement;)

for ease in general, if you think the logo is ready, state your price and tell me where to send the credits

edit

HERE IS WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR

http://discoveryfl.com/wiki/images/c/c0/2ir11di.jpg.pnG
spec of a trade-lane with an upholder bomber going through (with the logo on top) like the ageira logo!
It needs to look something of this nature.
[Image: ltdcopy.png]

Liberty Traffic Department (Full-size image linked)
it needs to feel more freelancer-ish. (alot more)
this one is a little generic for my tastes

-edited original post-
Be more specific.
If by "freelancerish" you mean stock backgrounds of electric-looking things, cliche/trite fonts, unnecessary borderlines and overzealous use of Photoshop blending effects, no deal.
If you have clearer specifics than "freelancerish" I might take another crack at it.
lake a quasi-screenshot from the game.

in other words something like, but doesn't have to be, a piece of fort bush with liberators flying about

or a spec of a trade-lane with an upholder bomber going through (with the logo on top) like the ageira logo!
Or a Yellowish colored "TD" logo with a liberator flying through/next to it
size? is there is any specific size of that logo? or file type? I have an idea...
' Wrote:size? is there is any specific size of that logo? or file type? I have an idea...

minimum size 300x200

max is not defined. so long i can resize it

im going to be using this logo for TD transmissions and as the logo if i wanna try making TD official

edit-- a .png is preferred
You're not asking for a logo, you're asking for a scene with a name on it.

A true governmental department like the TD you have will have a very basic, recognizable logo that does not feature specific vehicles, people, places or anything else. In other words, you don't see your traffic enforcement agency represent themselves with a picture of a car. Or even a road or traffic cone or anything. It's always more abstract than that, and would look severely amateurish to have such specifics (like Liberators and Ft. Bush) in your logo.

My logo remains. It's a good one. It has the three triangles representing speed/transportation, and abstract rings representing clear lanes. That's the idea, anyway. It's decked out in Liberty colors since you're a gov't division.

Like I said before, if you have specific ideas/critiques I can tweak things (fonts, etc.) and get back to you.

edit: and you may want to check the rules regarding faction creation. You won't be able to go official with TD because the LPI- holds rights over the Liberty Police faction (which, I believe, you're also using). Just a 'heads up.'

edit again: I read that you talked to Joe and you're in the clear. Hope so.
' Wrote:You're not asking for a logo, you're asking for a scene with a name on it.

A true governmental department like the TD you have will have a very basic, recognizable logo that does not feature specific vehicles, people, places or anything else. In other words, you don't see your traffic enforcement agency represent themselves with a picture of a car. Or even a road or traffic cone or anything. It's always more abstract than that, and would look severely amateurish to have such specifics (like Liberators and Ft. Bush) in your logo.

My logo remains. It's a good one. It has the three triangles representing speed/transportation, and abstract rings representing clear lanes. That's the idea, anyway. It's decked out in Liberty colors since you're a gov't division.
Like I said before, if you have specific ideas/critiques I can tweak things (fonts, etc.) and get back to you.
edit: and you may want to check the rules regarding faction creation. You won't be able to go official with TD because the LPI- holds rights over the Liberty Police faction (which, I believe, you're also using). Just a 'heads up.'

Thing is if the buyer dosent like it ....he dosent like it, simple as that.
' Wrote:Thing is if the buyer dosent like it ....he dosent like it, simple as that.

1) Never said I was asking money for it.
2) It's advice that applies to all submissions for him. Thanks for the insight, though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6