Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Zoner High Command or Tech Division
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: tryg.png]

To the Zoner High Command/Leadership or Tech Division:

I would like to formally request the use of a "Conference" class gunboat for use by myself to help formalise defences around our new home in Omicron Lost.

This ship will be registered to Shadows|Angelus.

Further information on the Shadows can be retrieved by accessing the following file:

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...=80178&st=0

The vessel will be used primarily in protecting the planet in Omicron Lost, and our new base of operations the Liner Luminarium. Sometimes it may be fly down through the atmosphere to collect gas samples, the possibility of sustaining life on this planet is under research. But for a more sturdy look at things.. the conference comes in to play. This will be used in combat to defend against Shadow enemies and to guard Shadow emmisaries. The Shadows are flooding all their resources to the planet to construct a new home. We do need something to act as a small recon craft which has nessacary labs onboard, and can sustain itself in tougher situations.

I eagerly await your reply Zoners.

[Image: try2.png]