Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bastel Lock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bio Decoding: In Progress

Bio Decoding: Complete

Scan: Safe

Bio Begins:

This dude was once a proud man. His name, was Bastel Lock. At the age on 19, before he became a man, a metal object hit his head making him fall unconcious. No one knows how, or why this little fall turned the dude crazy, only that it did! After that, all he thought about was killing, murdering, money, and world domination.

While his brain was mentally unstable, he still had his brains and skills from 1/2 of a year of flight training to get a ship. He used this to murder young men, women, and children with his devious skills and torcher devices. One day, 3 police came to his ship with warning signs on their guns saying "Don't move". Ha, like this man cared, he just blew up their ships on sight and flew off.

Why did all of this go wrong? Why did I accidently drop the pan off the roof to make him crazy? Why am I marveling him? Maybe it is because it is all my fault, or maybe because i am marveling his murder skills? I don't know...... but i know that what happened all turned out wrong.

Bio Ends.

Shut down complete.