Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: KNF change of leadership
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With immediate effect Casero is taking up my position of leader in the KNF player faction as I unfortunately no longer have time to follow up all
concerning matters as I would like to do.

Casero has an above average career in the KNF, grew up through all the ranks and tasks, a long time KNF player and member of Discovery.
He proved to be very good as my Second and I think he will do good in my place, it will be his prerogative and his first task as a leader to choose his Second.
We will proceed reposting all important KNF topics from his account within the following days.

Zelot has been granted Admin access to Kusari forums so he will be able to validate new registrations and fix any issue if I am unreachable.

It has been decided by the Council of the Rising Suns that I will maintain a permanent seat in it as a honorary advisor,
however my opinions should be taken in consideration with care as I no longer have time to keep myself updated and may not have a correct vision of whole.

Concerning my characters, if Sulu was part of any plan for 4.86 please contact me as I still intend to play occasionally
and wish to accomodate any needs the devs had from him. I will also keep 1 low profile regular KNF.

I take the chance to thank all players with who I had the honor to play and "work" with during all this time, it has been really fun and
a very good experience which allowed me to learn many new interesting things in a discreet number of fields.
A particular thanks also to Igiss, Administrators, Moderators, Developers and Discovery Donors who make all this possible.
Hmm, shame. You achieved a lot LoTek, big kudos for what You have done !

But congrats Casero, great job you are doing.
It's been an honor Lo-san. (Bow)

Just so everyone else knows, Lotek stands as the longest continuously serving faction leader in Discovery history. (Hood has had IND longer, but dusty had it for a day, and he never does anything with it anyway.) It is truly a wonderful accomplishment.
Gratz to Casreo, maybe we can have some good brawls in Leeds now! Bring it on:D!

Robert Woodrow.
' Wrote:It's been an honor Lo-san. (Bow)

Just so everyone else knows, Lotek stands as the longest continuously serving faction leader in Discovery history. (Hood has had IND longer, but dusty had it for a day, and he never does anything with it anyway.) It is truly a wonderful accomplishment.
Hey, what about *Moriarty*?;)

Besides, congrats, Cas... More leadership stuff.:D
Sry about that Lotek.

Congrats Cas, you now lead two factions

Cas 2 Malenka 0
I must say that casero was the best choice, and will surely continue to lead the KNF with the same charisma and experience as you have LoTeK. I wish both of you luck in the future, and may we have countless enjoyable events together. Congratulations Cris, you deserve it.
Thank you all for the nice words, but for me, this is not close to be a happy notice, I'm sad, truly sad about this.
For most of you, including a large part of [KNF] players, he might seemed absent, but he was nothing like that, he's been always one of the main pillars in Kusari (lawful side though), a wise leader, with a major knowledge of Kusari. This house and specially KNF wouldn't be the same without his leadership. -

Thanks Lo for the kind words, if I was a good second is because I had a great master and leader, it won't be easy to try to fill your place... It's been my honor to be with you in this faction.
How cas describes Lo- is exactly how he was in KNF. Not in the public eye so much but a great and respected leader who kept things moving at a leisurely, relaxed pace. It is a sad time for KNF simply because of this stepping down. To be honest, im not sure how things will move forward now, only that they will move forward. Good luck splitting your time between all your factions cas..